Sep 20, 2019

I notice this Download Link from the first post of this page said Mac instead of Windows, even though this is in the Windows download sections, did it gone wrong or is it still go for Windows OS and not Mac's?

Reactions: Ninthja

Sophomorex

Jun 30, 2020
Is there an updated cheat-mod for the current version ? My save got corrupted and I can't bear the idea of having to farm for ingredients and go through everything again...

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Is there an updated cheat-mod for the current version ? My save got corrupted and I can't bear the idea of having to farm for ingredients and go through everything again...
Not that I know of, but you can use save edit online to edit your save and skip farming stuff

Does the game have a guide?
Not really.
There was sort of a Google drive recipes thingy but I lost the link. Someone linked it in the past, you can find it by searching the pages in this thread.

There's also a wiki

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Not that I know of, but you can use save edit online to edit your save and skip farming stuff

Not really.
There was sort of a Google drive recipes thingy but I lost the link. Someone linked it in the past, you can find it by searching the pages in this thread.

There's also a wiki

Here's the guide spreadsheet link.
It's not the most up to date, but hey, the recipes are all there so you don't need to learn it manually.

Sep 20, 2019
The Windows link all lead to the mac ver. for 0.26.2
Can anyone update?
I notice that in the previous day or two when i was going to download the newest update for that game on that post, someone need to correct that as soon as possible since they are using the wrong OS version since the downloads for that one have it's own download links for Mac and there is none for Windows

Reactions: MysterMani

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
pc 0.27 update?
PC Release
Mega

PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade:

• Bareshade’s Improvement: More houses (Added to quest log)
  • New conversation with Bernard (You need to sleep with both him and Caleb to unlock this)
  • New event with Caleb when entering the old barn (After the new conversation with Bernard, there’s 50% chance for this to happen)
Home:

• Holiday’s Gift, including another krampus statuette (If you have two, there’s a chance for a new scene at home)
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Caleb alt
There are some stuff from Gavel too:

• Underground tunnels (two versions – one under the bar, the other for all the rest)
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Some minor fixes here and there
Go back a few pages.

Reactions: arian06m
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes