Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I have a idea lets write our wishes to hyao on twitter and for Logan romance and draw cute art with it. I dream about valentine event with logan when u feed him and he blushes then u tease him and he became angry for a moment angrily eat chocolate trow his axe away press u against the wall with his muscle hands around both sides of you and stares at you with his red eyes like two red candies but within that stare u can see eyes of predator that longs for his prey.then he became blushed again while forcefully kissing. You can feel taste of milk chocolate in your mouth as well as Logan's tongue that caresses against your own and his strong warm hands that slowly grope parts of your body undressing you. You was so intoxicated by that kiss that barely noticed a huge bulge against your skin and you decided to tease him again by grouping his cock and while you u hear a his husky groan but suddenly he ends kiss and you can't react in time and fall on your knees while you take your breath he frees his mighty sword that slaps your face leaving drops of pre-cum he slaps your face with his huge banana and tells Little naughty kitten i have a valentine gift you too here you can enjoy it.
Hyao isn't exactly friendly towards feedback, I've heard that on multiple occasions.

But yeah, I can understand at this point why people are getting antsy at waiting for Logan's romance as it's taking a ridiculously long time to progress and in all honesty they keep adding characters I personally don't find very attractive such as Scrap and that General while older characters such as Blake get no attention.

CraigHale

Mar 22, 2020
PC Release
Mega

PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade:

• Bareshade’s Improvement: More houses (Added to quest log)
  • New conversation with Bernard (You need to sleep with both him and Caleb to unlock this)
  • New event with Caleb when entering the old barn (After the new conversation with Bernard, there’s 50% chance for this to happen)
Home:

• Holiday’s Gift, including another krampus statuette (If you have two, there’s a chance for a new scene at home)
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Caleb alt
There are some stuff from Gavel too:

• Underground tunnels (two versions – one under the bar, the other for all the rest)
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Some minor fixes here and there
I can't access the new improvement or conversations? I know the new visuals are in the archive cause I could extract it, but even in the start screen it's labelled 0.26, anyone else has that problem?

Edit: nevermind, that was my fault because my stupid ass always overwrites the old stuff and launching it from a new folder importing saves only fixed it.

Last edited:

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
What you mean you don't like Logan, hes the hottest character in the game. Sure hes hotheaded and can be abrasive but it's understandable with his bitch wife and all. Hyao can develope a interesting romance there.

May 6, 2019
Here ya go Merry Xmas!

So you can just add the files for Mac and PC? Well If that's the case, this will be the last time I put a Mac version! Have fun!

deviIot

Nov 17, 2020
People bitching and complaining is valid, he published this and it should be expected, even when some of us might sound entitled. This is not his personal inbox either so, it's not like we are harrasing him.

Anyways, making a game like this is not easy indeed, so I'm grateful for whatever we get and honestly I don't think he will ever finish it lol.

Reactions: temfesta and sagoh

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
hola, no hay versión para windows, el archivo descargable es únicamente para MAC :cry:

En la página anterior tienes el enlace para PC.

PC Release
Mega

PART 1: CONTENT

Bareshade:

• Bareshade’s Improvement: More houses (Added to quest log)
  • New conversation with Bernard (You need to sleep with both him and Caleb to unlock this)
  • New event with Caleb when entering the old barn (After the new conversation with Bernard, there’s 50% chance for this to happen)
Home:

• Holiday’s Gift, including another krampus statuette (If you have two, there’s a chance for a new scene at home)
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Caleb alt
There are some stuff from Gavel too:

• Underground tunnels (two versions – one under the bar, the other for all the rest)
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Some minor fixes here and there

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Ngl this month's update is the smallest so far. EDIT: Nah, this month's update is pretty much the same as last time's. There's plenty enough content in the Construction site apparently when you're helping out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagoh
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes