sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Ngl this month's update is the smallest so far. EDIT: Nah, this month's update is pretty much the same as last time's. There's plenty enough content in the Construction site apparently when you're helping out.
Do you know how many mini-events are on the construction site? i only got like 3: one with Rose, with Blake and with Gunnar i think :unsure:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Do you know how many mini-events are on the construction site? i only got like 3: one with Rose, with Blake and with Gunnar i think :unsure:
there's around 31 days of construction, did u finished them otherwise there may be more (how is the gunnar or the rose event?)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Can't get Caleb to sleep with me.
I also talked to him about a bath and he ran away and the bath conversation disappeared forever.
What do

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
there's around 31 days of construction, did u finished them otherwise there may be more (how is the gunnar or the rose event?)
Yeah i completed all the days, but after seeing like 5 events the rest of the days didn't shown anything.

Rose event you arrive at the infirmary and found that she's sewing a man's leg. Gunnar event you found him in the infirmary looking for muscle ointment, my PC is top and doesn't have a good relationship with him so it was a negative scene; i don't know if there's a variation if the PC is a bottom I'll maybe try it later.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Can't get Caleb to sleep with me.
I also talked to him about a bath and he ran away and the bath conversation disappeared forever.
What do
I'm not 100% on this but...
Talk to Bernard at night time and do the events with him and Caleb. There should be dialogue where Caleb says something about 'painting the walls white' (this might be during the 'taking Caleb for a walk' dialogue I'm not sure). There is a random? event that occurs when you go visit Caleb at the barn.

Reactions: alexxxx000

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I'm not 100% on this but...
Talk to Bernard at night time and do the events with him and Caleb. There should be dialogue where Caleb says something about 'painting the walls white' (this might be during the 'taking Caleb for a walk' dialogue I'm not sure). There is a random? event that occurs when you go visit Caleb at the barn.
I think I remember the dialogue. But we never slept together.
I'll keep trying going there, I guess...
thanks

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes