sunnyisd15

May 24, 2020
So, if anyone is interested. These are the commands/cheats for the different variables of stats:
ekwipunek.money = xDolla dolla bill, ya'll
character.strength = x
character.agility = x
character.perception = x
character.Appearance = x
character.intelect = x(yes, it is spelled wrong)
character.endurance = x
How do you open the cheat menu?

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
is it just gay stuff because i haven't seen any straight stuff in the game yet mostly gay dudes. also i dont see any fucking or animations

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
is it just gay stuff because i haven't seen any straight stuff in the game yet mostly gay dudes
Mostly. About 99%. There was some straight stuff in the beginning but the game has largely developed towards mostly gay content.

Unless you play as a female, of course. But as a straight male, apart from the nymph, female bandit and Vicoria, there are no other female encounters.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.27 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: alexxxx000

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Does anyone know the methods to raise Raptor attitude? I've reached a point where continuing to do what I've been doing to raise its positive attitude (submitting after the Raptor is aroused enough that it wants to mate) ends up giving me the bad ending. Is there other means to raise the attitude that doesn't lead to the bad ending?

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know the methods to raise Raptor attitude? I've reached a point where continuing to do what I've been doing to raise its positive attitude (submitting after the Raptor is aroused enough that it wants to mate) ends up giving me the bad ending. Is there other means to raise the attitude that doesn't lead to the bad ending?
I don't remember exactly since it's been a while, but using Raptor Lure is essencial. You learn it after doing something for the witch and then studying at home

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
Download android v0.27 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Having issues starting a game on this apk. It might sound silly but after entering my name I press enter and nothing happens, it's like the game is waiting for me to press enter but enter doesn't work, I'm just stuck typing my name. I try to minimize my keyboard but it pulls right back up. I've tried hitting every button I can think of and tried adjusting the settings as well as starting another new game. Any suggestions? Hopefully I'm just making a dumb mistake.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Um... That's cos you let your sanity hit 0. Bad Ends only trigger if you lose with low sanity, so just keep topping it up with potions or sleeping, cleaning water even.

Quickly gonna expand on things: Certain submission or loss rapes results in sanity loss. Raptors, Alpha Werewolf, Bernard/Caleb werewolves Slimes, Corrupt Lizards, Tar Monsters and the hot lizard guy to name a few. I can't recall if the giant roaches cause sanity loss too. The amount you lose I think varies depending on the beast, so it's a danger. I think you also lose sanity if you rimm the Rat King and carry on when you start losing control, but it doesn't cause a bad end (your sanity stops dropping at 30. If you're low on sanity and rim him, you'll be raped by wererats while eating his ass). Oh, and Aaron, low sanity instantly ends his sex scene cos you pass out.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Um... That's cos you let your sanity hit 0. Bad Ends only trigger if you lose with low sanity, so just keep topping it up with potions or sleeping, cleaning water even.

Quickly gonna expand on things: Certain submission or loss rapes results in sanity loss. Raptors, Alpha Werewolf, Bernard/Caleb werewolves Slimes, Corrupt Lizards, Tar Monsters and the hot lizard guy to name a few. I can't recall if the giant roaches cause sanity loss too. The amount you lose I think varies depending on the beast, so it's a danger. I think you also lose sanity if you rimm the Rat King and carry on when you start losing control, but it doesn't cause a bad end (your sanity stops dropping at 30. If you're low on sanity and rim him, you'll be raped by wererats while eating his ass). Oh, and Aaron, low sanity instantly ends his sex scene cos you pass out.
Thanks! I just finished testing it out. You were absolutely right. I've never paid any attention to the sanity before so I didn't notice it until now

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I want to ask some things, Is it possible to raise the relationship with Blake the Blacksmith? If so, how do I do it?

I also heard that there's a scene with Blake and Arion. If this is true, How do I get it?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes