Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Still wondering if the wolves will ever get any art along with all the other monsters, since there has been no word of it since release...

Reactions: Cheru

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
It's been a while since I last played and I have a question. I have 6 Bitch and 6 Hero fame in the Lizard ruins, I already did the good ending and now I'm on the nightmares quest. My question is, can I still increase my fame somehow? I'm asking because I see other people posting about how theirs is higher and I'm also wondering if I'm stuck with certain scenes because of it. For example, talking to Xeroth only gives me the option to have submissive sex (though I have no idea if you can actually dom him in the first place so maybe that's the only option).

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
It's been a while since I last played and I have a question. I have 6 Bitch and 6 Hero fame in the Lizard ruins, I already did the good ending and now I'm on the nightmares quest. My question is, can I still increase my fame somehow? I'm asking because I see other people posting about how theirs is higher and I'm also wondering if I'm stuck with certain scenes because of it. For example, talking to Xeroth only gives me the option to have submissive sex (though I have no idea if you can actually dom him in the first place so maybe that's the only option).
Talk to Xeroth once a week about your adventures, there will be options to rise your bitch or hero fame. And you can dom him if you sneak Love potion into his tea, there are a lot of scenes

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Okay so i got the lizardman warriors submission scene how can i get sex scenes with grusk at waterfall. Have 20 like from grusk probably used almost all aproaches to get his liability and now only scene with meditation under wayerfall remained but i cant pass it what do i need to do

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
Talk to Xeroth once a week about your adventures, there will be options to rise your bitch or hero fame. And you can dom him if you sneak Love potion into his tea, there are a lot of scenes
Really? When I tried to spike his tea he just found out about it and the only options I had were to either confess or take the spiked tea myself which made me get dommed instead. I'll try that again though, maybe there's a specific conversation choice/condition that I missed.

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Okay so i got the lizardman warriors submission scene how can i get sex scenes with grusk at waterfall. Have 20 like from grusk probably used almost all aproaches to get his liability and now only scene with meditation under wayerfall remained but i cant pass it what do i need to do
Grusk don't have sex scenes yet, interactions only. And for meditation under waterfall you need 15? perception or strenght, I dont remember for sure. It will give you his like point

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Really? When I tried to spike his tea he just found out about it and the only options I had were to either confess or take the spiked tea myself which made me get dommed instead. I'll try that again though, maybe there's a specific conversation choice/condition that I missed.
Did you speak to him about how he treats you? Gentle or dominant? It matters in scenes. And you must confess about love potion in the tea and then drink it .

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Hi! I've been trying out both bad ending and the good ones and I have some questions.

1.) Will Logan still turn into a werewolf after?
2.) Is werelogan only an option if you choose to discourage him from going to the bandits?
3.) When choosing between Logan and Bernard, will one end up into the bad route?
4.) Also werelogan and bernard in your prison is only possible for bad ending right?
5.) Is there anymore major quests besides these? Or do I have to wait till I finish certain expansions in barshade?
6.) Anyone has pictures for the cg of lizard good/bad end? I may have discovered how to see scenes a bit late :LOL:

May 3, 2019
Hi! I've been trying out both bad ending and the good ones and I have some questions.

1.) Will Logan still turn into a werewolf after?
2.) Is werelogan only an option if you choose to discourage him from going to the bandits?
3.) When choosing between Logan and Bernard, will one end up into the bad route?
4.) Also werelogan and bernard in your prison is only possible for bad ending right?
5.) Is there anymore major quests besides these? Or do I have to wait till I finish certain expansions in barshade?
6.) Anyone has pictures for the cg of lizard good/bad end? I may have discovered how to see scenes a bit late :LOL:
1.) After what? The good end? Bad end? He only turns in the normal route.
2.) Were-Logan only happens if you choose to discourage him from the bandits.
3.) Choose Logan first if you want to romance him or get his affection up. You WILL lose the romance and bonus affection if you didn't choose Logan. You can save both of them but you miss the romance and all the affection scenes after this if you choose Bernard first.
4.) You can have them in ur prison and still get the good route as long as you don't fuck em.
5.) All the major quests happen right after the other. The lizard folk quest can be done in any order but it's best to do it b4 the werewolves.
6.) The CGs and sprites are here ( ). Be wary of spoilers if you don't wanna be spoiled.

Reactions: Czars

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
1.) After what? The good end? Bad end? He only turns in the normal route.
2.) Were-Logan only happens if you choose to discourage him from the bandits.
3.) Choose Logan first if you want to romance him or get his affection up. You WILL lose the romance and bonus affection if you didn't choose Logan. You can save both of them but you miss the romance and all the affection scenes after this if you choose Bernard first.
4.) You can have them in ur prison and still get the good route as long as you don't fuck em.
5.) All the major quests happen right after the other. The lizard folk quest can be done in any order but it's best to do it b4 the werewolves.
6.) The CGs and sprites are here ( ). Be wary of spoilers if you don't wanna be spoiled.
Your response was just in time! Thank you so much!! I've been playing with bed end route for Logan and just went back to this. Follow up on your response with 4, does that mean I'll only be able to be intimate with Logan as my prisoner? I've been reading and so far I've read that there's still not much for Logan's route (good end)

And thank you so much!!!

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Your response was just in time! Thank you so much!! I've been playing with bed end route for Logan and just went back to this. Follow up on your response with 4, does that mean I'll only be able to be intimate with Logan as my prisoner? I've been reading and so far I've read that there's still not much for Logan's route (good end)

And thank you so much!!!
As of right now, there's little to no Logan content past the Werewolf quest. Unfortunately, that means that you only get to fuck him as long as he's your prisoner. The main quest involving the werewolves is only part 1 I believe and we'll eventually get another main quest involving them at some point. The werewolf problem hasn't been completely resolved after all, not to mention that Logan's wife ran off with the wolves. Which means to say that Logan's storyline is tied very closely to the werewolf problem. Hyao is probably delaying updates on his storyline until he figures out how he wants to do it, for both top and bottom Logan.

May 3, 2019

And thank you so much!!!
If you wanna fuck Logan in the good route without repercussions you can only do so encountering him as a werewolf in the forest. If he's imprisoned and you fuck him it'll have negative effects on his romance. In the Corrupted/Bottom Logan route he's a slutty bottom so you get more sex scenes with him with the draw back that it locks his romance and affection. In the normal route Logan is a top and can be romanced. Like Bernard's it's a slow burn romance which means it takes FOREVER but it is cute. He was seemingly straight prior to the protag's advances (confirmed by Hyao) so it makes sense that it would take a bit character-wise

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you wanna fuck Logan in the good route without repercussions you can only do so encountering him as a werewolf in the forest. If he's imprisoned and you fuck him it'll have negative effects on his romance. In the Corrupted/Bottom Logan route he's a slutty bottom so you get more sex scenes with him with the draw back that it locks his romance and affection. In the normal route Logan is a top and can be romanced. Like Bernard's it's a slow burn romance which means it takes FOREVER but it is cute. He was seemingly straight prior to the protag's advances (confirmed by Hyao) so it makes sense that it would take a bit character-wise
What you mean by "If he's imprisoned and you fuck him it'll have negative effects on his romance." Does it reduce his affection points (that you can grind back?) Or it locked you out of his romance path? Also is there special scene to acknowledge that? Never captured a Logan so wonder is it worth to do so.

Jun 5, 2019
What you mean by "If he's imprisoned and you fuck him it'll have negative effects on his romance." Does it reduce his affection points (that you can grind back?) Or it locked you out of his romance path? Also is there special scene to acknowledge that? Never captured a Logan so wonder is it worth to do so.
I did and the dialogue of it was not that much or worth going through the trouble to capture him. Because Logan still have memories of the incident as a wolf. I think in the future and this is not certain but Hyao will probably allow the MC to make the decision to be a Prison Sex warden based on how many monsters or humans they have captured and allow others to use them and MC gains either money, items or favors in return. Then it can possibly expand as the MC continues to grow his Prison and take over more powerful or important figures in the game.

May 3, 2019
I assume it's a reduction of affection points since I've never selected it as I'm trying to romance Logan. Though the choice is in red like the bad end choices usually are so I dunno

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes