Jul 12, 2019
If you wanna fuck Logan in the good route without repercussions you can only do so encountering him as a werewolf in the forest. If he's imprisoned and you fuck him it'll have negative effects on his romance. In the Corrupted/Bottom Logan route he's a slutty bottom so you get more sex scenes with him with the draw back that it locks his romance and affection. In the normal route Logan is a top and can be romanced. Like Bernard's it's a slow burn romance which means it takes FOREVER but it is cute. He was seemingly straight prior to the protag's advances (confirmed by Hyao) so it makes sense that it would take a bit character-wise
Speaking of which

is there sex scene with MC and Logan Top besides the werewolf battle?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
is this game abandoned because no link works for windows
The links are all dead right now, but it's better to wait anyway since the next build that's supposed to come at the end of the month will have completely new save data. Meaning you have to redo everything from the beginning.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
No updates this month.
I think the update will come this month. Although, it'll probably be just the game overhaul with little to no new sexual content. So yeah, April will probably be the best time to come back to the game. But let's be hopeful something might come out in the next few days.

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Well Hyao has been sharing some commissions of Logan lately on his twitter, this may not mean anything but I'm hoping the new overhaul update (in which he said he would rewrite many scenes) will add new content for our Red Tsundere.

*cries*

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I think the update will come this month. Although, it'll probably be just the game overhaul with little to no new sexual content. So yeah, April will probably be the best time to come back to the game. But let's be hopeful something might come out in the next few days.
I am hoping that there might be some additional art.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I wouldn't expect it, or at least not much new art, as he worked just on the restructuring of the mechanics for these two months
Yeah but that's Hyao, he works with a character and a background artist as well so those two should have been making something for him over two months right?

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Yeah but that's Hyao, he works with a character and a background artist as well so those two should have been making something for him over two months right?
Yes, please. At least some new CGs and Sprite art would be nice. ZoroJ should have done something for the game.

perles75

May 16, 2020
yes but maybe he wants to check that everything works well before adding new stuff -so there might be some new art (or new content in general) but that won't be the focus of the update, it'll be a minor thing (I think)

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
yes but maybe he wants to check that everything works well before adding new stuff -so there might be some new art (or new content in general) but that won't be the focus of the update, it'll be a minor thing (I think)
Honestly from the little I've seen of the redesign in his posts, it's definitely worth the time. Plus there WILL be some new content; he is adding another dungeon.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Furballdammam

Oct 5, 2020
ZoroJ took a break during March. He posted so on his patreon. Don’t get your hopes up, but we can still dream of some new amazing work by him.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
ZoroJ took a break during March. He posted so on his patreon. Don’t get your hopes up, but we can still dream of some new amazing work by him.
Ah did not know that. Oh well, Hyao definitely needed the time though. The new UI seems so much cleaner and the game has probably gotten much bigger than he ever anticipated.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
TBH I'd prefer some progress on the main plot even if there's no new arts.
It's like you got blue balled for so long that you don't care anymore ......

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes