sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Well, im hoping the game has some new stories elements, I'm still waiting for it so... *Waits patiently for a generous soul that shares the upd8*
tbh I don't understand people complaining about having to play all over again and criticizing the game, if you don''t want to or dont like it dont do it.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Well, im hoping the game has some new stories elements, I'm still waiting for it so... *Waits patiently for a generous soul that shares the upd8*
tbh I don't understand people complaining about having to play all over again and criticizing the game, if you don''t want to or dont like it dont do it.
This is all just my opinion, I was looking towards this game from the time the first demo was released, but right now i see where this is going and it is very painful to see another falling down project. In a year or two (I really hope that it will happen much later), Hyao will lose his motivation towards this game and will probably not finish it at all or will start another one. Critique of a game is not a bad thing, bad mouthing the author for nothing is bad. (Trying to shut up other opinions is not a good thing too)

Reactions: sagoh

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
(pc-mac-linux-android)

Hello!

The newest build is ready (more or less).

Thanks to the people who helped with the beta, most of the bugs should be gone. Unless I created new ones when adding some new things today. With me everything is possible.

I didn't finish all the things I wanted, but most of those things I can still add in the meantime, I prepared the base, so it should be fine from now on. Some screens may still not be working properly or be a bit wonky (I need to rewrite stuff for a new study screen, improvements screen is not showing resources, things like that).

Right now I'm quite exhausted and I have a feeling I would make a bigger mess if I keep going through the code again, so I'll keep the build as it is right now. I will gather the feedback, see the bug reports and make a bug fixing patch in the first days of April.

Sorry for the lack of update notes. The new content that was added is quite easy to find and mostly at the beginning of the game anyway.

Here are the links. I hope you will enjoy all the changes!

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone have the android version of 0.30 hope the android version of 0.30 will also be release cause i am playing the android version of the game

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
What edits did he make anyway?
Still playing through it, but here are the changes early on. Tutorial so far is a lot more modernized, Bareshade is now an entire map and you can click on houses and buildings instead of the ever expanding list of choices. There's music now as well.

One of the biggest updates is the introduction of the cheat menu :D Feel free to start over guys. We can spawn items. Careful not to spawn key items. If you haven't memorized what those items are yet like I have, spawn only from the Consumable, Resource and Material pages.

EDIT: Sadly, the save slots remain the same. I was hoping it would get expanded to at least 9 slots per page instead of 6, but I guess we'll make do for now.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Most changes are definitely improvements. I like the character creation where you can set the starting characteristics and eventually lock them. The full-sized figures are much more effective than before. The changes in crafting and learning new recipes are nice, as well as the inventory management (not a huge difference, but cute), the indications of what an area contains when you are in the main map and the cosmetic tweaks like the maps of the places like Bereshade or the icons of the people with whom you can have a relationship. The combat is also cleaner but I wonder if one will use the various extra options like defense, and I will need to see if the expansion to 7 attributes was necessary. Also I haven't explored it much for now. But it seems like a nice work...

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hottest scene by far is still Gunnar with the Horse... I really hope they add more scene like this in the future

Jan 28, 2020
One of the biggest updates is the introduction of the cheat menu :D Feel free to start over guys. We can spawn items. Careful not to spawn key items. If you haven't memorized what those items are yet like I have, spawn only from the Consumable, Resource and Material pages.
Praise jesus, that's a relief.

So I heard there's a gallery now? Can you revisit scenes, or it's only CGs?
AFAIK, the gallery is still only in the patreon version of the game.

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
I'm having trouble finding the savefiles in 0.30's folder, they are no longer in the "saves" folder, is anyone having the same issue?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes