FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Where do you get to see this scene? I've just finished the Curse of Lust good ending but most of the things are the same so that kinda sucks.
you need to have high beast lover and do the outside fun with gunnar, if you don't wanna go through all the trouble, there's a girl that posted her save in the thread(that's how I found out about the scene) otherwise gunnar just puts you in your place aka being his bitch

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
What's the better option? Logan or Bernard?
if you are asking in general, Bernard has the most advanced route at this point in the game otherwise if you are at the moment where you need to choose between in the middle of the night, choosing Logan will give his 1 heart

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
So, I unpacked the game to see what new visuals was added...... and I saw that Logan finally got his nude & hard sprite. Thing is, haven’t been able to see that in game. When I catch bottom-Logan in public, or fucking barrel his sprite is still the clothes one. So far, top-Logan still hasn’t shown any signs of getting frisky with his the player (I’m at 61 like, 1 love). Has anyone managed to see naked Logan in game?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
So, I unpacked the game to see what new visuals was added...... and I saw that Logan finally got his nude & hard sprite. Thing is, haven’t been able to see that in game. When I catch bottom-Logan in public, or fucking barrel his sprite is still the clothes one. So far, top-Logan still hasn’t shown any signs of getting frisky with his the player (I’m at 61 like, 1 love). Has anyone managed to see naked Logan in game?
You tried the other bottom logan scenes? Like the Korg one? There's even one with the MC in outdoor fun late at night. If not, then it might be a sign we're getting more top-logan content soon! (Though, more likely, they're just being added in for posterity's sake.)

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
You tried the other bottom logan scenes? Like the Korg one? There's even one with the MC in outdoor fun late at night. If not, then it might be a sign we're getting more top-logan content soon! (Though, more likely, they're just being added in for posterity's sake.)
I haven’t gotten to the fair yet, so no Korg scene. I’ve checked the “public fun at night” scene, and the sprite was clothed too. I sincerely hope the new visual implies that there’s more top-Logan content..... I wanna have fun with my ginger husbando!

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I just read the new comments ...
I am disappointed and at the same time not surprised. - then obviously part of "LustfulDesires" does not come from the pure genius that is Hyao, it is not his feelings that have been invested in it for some time, and it is not at all beneficial, on the contrary, that risk of ruining this game that was once absolutely exceptional.
The feeling that I have had for some time is that he will have unfortunately lost hope ... - because of the multiple and senseless bad advices from strangers who obviously do not know much of what they are talking about, nor even less in professions related to the world of games.
These last four or so updates it has no longer with all his passion/soul that manifested in his work. (for me, it kind of completely took away my motivation to continue playing in the game)
To summarize, I have no more reason to play it, then Hyao magic is no more there for a long time.
What sadly saddens me. And worse makes me desperate. Then it means that the gaming world is really going into an era of chaos, just like real life.
lol drama much?

I mean, I agree the game has lost it's way a bit, what with the overextending of different places and a multitude of half developed characters / arcs. I've ranted about it before in this very thread.

But calling it an era of chaos is just a tad dramatic. I'd know. I'm very dramatic.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
I just read the new comments ...
I am disappointed and at the same time not surprised. - then obviously part of "LustfulDesires" does not come from the pure genius that is Hyao, it is not his feelings that have been invested in it for some time, and it is not at all beneficial, on the contrary, that risk of ruining this game that was once absolutely exceptional.
The feeling that I have had for some time is that he will have unfortunately lost hope ... - because of the multiple and senseless bad advices from strangers who obviously do not know much of what they are talking about, nor even less in professions related to the world of games.
These last four or so updates it has no longer with all his passion/soul that manifested in his work. (for me, it kind of completely took away my motivation to continue playing in the game)
To summarize, I have no more reason to play it, then Hyao magic is no more there for a long time.
What sadly saddens me. And worse makes me desperate. Then it means that the gaming world is really going into an era of chaos, just like real life.
It's just a game. It's not that deep.

Reactions: NajaNaga

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah im pretty sure its the windows version, one thing I noticed is that when it "opens" befores closing it says its 32 bits, but my OS is 64bits. That's like the only explanation i can think of but it's weird since the game doesn't have problem between that.
Check the installation folder? My folder had two applications, LustfulDesires and LustfulDesires-32, maybe you clicked on the 32 version by accident?

loverboys6

Feb 16, 2021
Updated to v0.30.1 (bugfix)
Thanks! Any idea when we'll be getting another update fixing some of the bugs on Android? There's some recipes like the small bomb and lotion that result in an error when you try to study or craft them.

Last edited:
May 3, 2019
Odd I could have sworn that the game stated where to find the cheat menu for items; Click the gear icon on the top right to access the preference menu, click "preference" and there should be a really obvious option called "cheat codes"
Oh awesome, thanks! I must have missed it cuz I've been speeding through the game to catch up to where I was b4 this patch. Thanks again, it will make things sooo much easier =D

May 3, 2019
I haven’t gotten to the fair yet, so no Korg scene. I’ve checked the “public fun at night” scene, and the sprite was clothed too. I sincerely hope the new visual implies that there’s more top-Logan content..... I wanna have fun with my ginger husbando!
Usually when a character has a newd sprite in the game but no spicy scenes it means that the relevant scene is going to be added in a future update. Like in the case of Bernard, Ste, and Xer. Ruben has naked art too but I'm not sure if it's in the game as it was ZoroJ that posted it on his patreon

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes