Nov 15, 2019
How do u get this scene?
If im not wrong... you gotta reach "love" with the werewolves by submiting to them while they are excited, then just explore the wolve's den; theres a time where the MC runs because hes being chassed by the werewolves, then he auto submites and get fuked by a bunch of werewolves, if its not that, then you have to lose all the sanity against the alpha werewolf

Reactions: FugginDamaged

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
lol drama much?

I mean, I agree the game has lost it's way a bit, what with the overextending of different places and a multitude of half developed characters / arcs. I've ranted about it before in this very thread.

But calling it an era of chaos is just a tad dramatic. I'd know. I'm very dramatic.

Well ... how to say that ...
Considering that the world of the gaming/games (well... whatever...) has gone nuts since around 2015/2017 ... - and that nothing is getting better anywhere, on the contrary, it becomes a world that becomes again as in its origins, for adults (in some country adulthood is still 26 years old). But mixed with an audience/public/clients/players/gamers that is getting younger and younger (around 7/15yo, because of parents' recklessness and irresponsibility) ...
To summarise, nothing is going well in the world of games either.
And I'm only talking about the tip of the iceberg ...

• Angry
Reactions: vocaloidboy

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
If im not wrong... you gotta reach "love" with the werewolves by submiting to them while they are excited, then just explore the wolve's den; theres a time where the MC runs because hes being chassed by the werewolves, then he auto submites and get fuked by a bunch of werewolves, if its not that, then you have to lose all the sanity against the alpha werewolf
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's another variant for this scene that lets you tops the werewolves if your personality leans more towards the dominant side. I remember getting it on the previous builds, but for some reason, I wasn't able to for this build.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's another variant for this scene that lets you tops the werewolves if your personality leans more towards the dominant side. I remember getting it on the previous builds, but for some reason, I wasn't able to for this build.

Indeed.
Except that you have to be extremely well prepared for at least one real fight against an ALPHA (the white werewolves), if possible so we need to have little or no damage. (most of the time it's impossible to do, then usually we just have to seduce them because of the fact that they take far too little damage) - so, at least, to reduce his power over others first, and then take control by seducing him completely and then taking him as much as we becomes his Alpha (we take his place), this will allow us to take power against all the others werewolves.
To sum up, you have to have at least one real fight in which you have to make him as weak and as submissive as possible. (in other words, reduce him to simple werewolf) - and it will be reflected on all his descendants, and therefore Bernard and Logan. (if they're still werewolves then)
This part of the story is very hard and complicated, and that's why it's recommended not to have anything special to do during this time.

Last edited:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Indeed.
Except that you have to be extremely well prepared for at least one real fight against an ALPHA (the white werewolves), if possible so we need to have little or no damage. (most of the time it's impossible to do, then usually we just have to seduce them because of the fact that they take far too little damage) - so, at least, to reduce his power over others first, and then take control by seducing him completely and then taking him as much as we becomes his Alpha (we take his place), this will allow us to take power against all the others werewolves.
To sum up, you have to have at least one real fight in which you have to make him as weak and as submissive as possible. (in other words, reduce him to simple werewolf) - and it will be reflected on all his descendants, and therefore Bernard and Logan. (if they're still werewolves then)
This part of the story is very hard and complicated, and that's why it's recommended not to have anything special to do during this time.
Not sure if you need to beat the Alpha Werewolf as a prerequisite for it, but I have already done that for this build's playthrough and the scene still didn't trigger. That being said, I'll check it again though.

May 3, 2019
I think you get gangbanged when you lose to the werewolves (by submitting) and losing sanity
No the scene I'm talking about, as xuckingchernobog pointed out, is tied to ur affinity with the werewolves. It's a repeatable scene that as of the new update triggers randomly when inspecting the bushes with high affinity

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I never really got how sanity works and changes in the game... (and what affects exactly)
Certain enemies can reduce your sanity when you submit or lose to them. Enemies like the werewolves and the lizards for example have special bad ends, including special enemies like Werewolf Logan and Corrupted Roushk. The Insanity Potion can reduce your sanity to help access those scenes.

Arion can reduce your sanity the more you fuck but stops as soon as you hit the lowest possible limit.

Reactions: perles75
Nov 15, 2019
I'm afraid I don't know, because I never get that scene, as you might guessed I'm a thristy slut of high class sir

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with Ste storyline? I'm stuck with 51 likes and nothing of babysitting the twins or going to bare shade. I tried to use saveeditor but nothing

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with Ste storyline? I'm stuck with 51 likes and nothing of babysitting the twins or going to bare shade. I tried to use saveeditor but nothing
For weening the calves make sure you've inspected the area enough, I believe I got it after I found a graple tree. Going to Bareshade should unlock right after that.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
For weening the calves make sure you've inspected the area enough, I believe I got it after I found a graple tree. Going to Bareshade should unlock right after that.
Ok... is this a new thing? I don't remember this before, but ste storyline was not something that I actively played

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes