NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I just discovered something neat. I'm grinding up Fame from the "Help people from bandit" encounter on the Track because I noticed that it gives 1 Bitch and 1 Hero Fame if you beat the bandit with tease/lust attacks. This ends up capping my current fame in this method on 6 Bitch and 11 Hero Fame. Persisting with this method doesn't give me any more Fame.

I also noticed that when doing the "Deal with Bandits" quest from Bernard the shopkeeper in the early game would only give you +1 Fame if your Fame is not capped at 11. Meaning its not the kind of quest that makes you exceed the Fame cap.

I speculate that actions that give Fame have a predetermined limit set to prevent you from grinding for Fame past a certain point. I also noticed that this also applies to relationship values with NPC's.
Hey just started a new playthrough again, as an update to this comment:

If you tease the bandit on the "Help people with bandits" encounter on the Track until he takes out his dick and then surrender, you'll get a scene where you get spitroasted by bandits and from this you can increase your Bitch/Lewd Fame all the way to 16. The maximum amount of Bitch Fame without any major story quest. So technically you can grind Bareshade Hero & Bitch (Brave & Lewd) fame from the "Help people from bandits" repeatable event alone.

Reactions: faerdhinen123

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
For people who use cheats, don't raise your appearance too much as you won't be able to get bottom scenes when submitting when they have over 50% libido
A 25 in Appearance score is good enough that low level enemies won't max out their libido in one tease.

I also keep my Agility at 8 or below (and use items that decrease agi) so enemy grapple attacks are more likely to hit.

Reactions: xoxo1001

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Just an FYI, it really helps the mods keep the OP up to date if we let them know when there's an update. It's super easy, when someone posts a link to a new version, just hit the report button on that post and pick "game update". It's a semi-hidden site feature but it makes finding updated games much easier for everyone.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Has anything been added to further existing storylines in the newest update (for those who have played that far)? So for example, has the storyline with Rousk ( I think that was his name - the sexy red lizard man who's the partner of the priestess) been continued beyond the waterfall scene?

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Welp.. the blonde there in the cover personally speaking, looks like a guy (if you watch just the face I mean) :unsure:
IT’S A TRAP!!! Lol. Don’t know really since I haven’t played it but it definitely looks like a feminine male with tits, haha.

tyrrtyrty

Mar 18, 2020
Where can i find scene with logan and korg? I've searched every location and still haven't encountered this scene

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
Where can i find scene with logan and korg? I've searched every location and still haven't encountered this scene
You can find them as encounters at the fair (in Bareshade's Expansion), you need to invite Logan (Bottom) and Korg, then wander around the fair

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
What ThroawayGag said, but just to clarify if you didn't know - in order to get bottom!Logan in the first place, when talking to Logan early early on, you need to tell him to attack the bandits, rather then focusing on the town's defenses.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
FYI, message on Hyao Patreon:

Bug Report Form:
I made a form to report bugs (You can see the link at the top of the post). It's hard for me to keep up with reports in all different places (Comments, DMs, Discord), that would help me keep everything more in control. It also allows you to post the traceback.txt file or a screenshot of an error if needed. Platform and Version is very important while reporting bug, so please always give me that information as well.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes