Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
use the cheats menu, just spawn in stuff, just be careful when using it though
It still will take a while. There really was a lot of content after all. Plus you likely want multiple saves since there are a few critical choices (especially with Logan and the lizards)

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Dulrig have sex/get naked? I don't have the options
You need to find glafire mineral. It's on the dungeons caves that appear after you complete all talks from the mediator questline. He will make a weapon for you and you can ask for "discount"

Vanitas Remnant

Jan 3, 2018
So far now, at least for me, the android build is unplayable, lots of errors when I'm trying to learn and make potions. For example, when I try to make the restrain potion (strong) and press [CRAFT] it gives me an error screen, the same thing happens when I try to learn the Small Bomb recipe on my book. I don't know how is the PC version but the android one is clearly not fun :/

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger nightmares?
You need to save Roushk, visit Bareshade and then progress Nauxus's quest until you see the ritual with the gems (immediately before you send Nauxus home). After that, rest in the lizard place until you get the first set of nightmares. You have to go back and forth talking to lizards and resting after that but it's mostly covered in the quest log from there. Some of the nightmares in that quest only trigger when sleeping at home, IIRC those only trigger if you choose to "Sleep until Morning". There's also an optional nightmare scene you can trigger when sleeping at Ste's but I don't remember the conditions.

And where to find this mineral?
There are two minerals in those caves and I can't remember which is which. If you go to the central area of the cave (2nd screen), there are a bunch of exits. There's one in the south or southeast that leads to a mineral deposit which is easy to find and guarded by wall climbing monsters I can't remember the names of. The other mineral is behind a hidden path in the west of the central area. If you follow the western wall you should spot a crack you can squeeze through and then just follow that path. It's possible you have to have a high enough perception to spot it but I doubt it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
where is the junkyard located? plssss i can't find it :rolleyes:
Talk with the innkeeper to get the quest for basement (you will have two seperate ones), then explore that basement (you need a light like a torch).
The full list:
1618346916141.png

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes