JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Im new to this game, is there any secrets I should know about? Like cheats or something like that?
Hmm make sure you check the guide for recipes, how to unlock certain scenes and other useful information.

Use the cheats ingame for attributes cookies, health potions and maybe some weapons to sell if you need some gold. Just avoid using for the other itens some of them may breake the game.

Other than that just enjoy the game if you get stuck just post here and people can help you... Or can probably find most answers if you search key words on this thread.

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
I know the full event log, problem is that I can't seem to get it started. I have only the first one available and, for the love of God, it never starts.
How early are you going there, I assume the event won't start if you go there at noon onwards, or had Ste's family visit Bareshade

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Tell guys ...
I have a little problem, over time I have accumulated too many saves, and now I have a problem, then since none of these saves work with this version of the game, it becomes very complicated ... (especially for situate myself in the good and bad saves - the latter are unfortunately impossible to delete ...) - how to defenitively delete all these previous saves ...? I tried by deleting the game saves folder and then running my cleaner that I have on my computer from underneath (to defenitively delete them from my computer), but the old saves come back every time.
A little help would be welcome ... ;-)

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Tell guys ...
I have a little problem, over time I have accumulated too many saves, and now I have a problem, then since none of these saves work with this version of the game, it becomes very complicated ... (especially for situate myself in the good and bad saves - the latter are unfortunately impossible to delete ...) - how to defenitively delete all these previous saves ...? I tried by deleting the game saves folder and then running my cleaner that I have on my computer from underneath (to defenitively delete them from my computer), but the old saves come back every time.
A little help would be welcome ... ;-)
This happened to me once, I had to press the delete key while hovering over the saves with my mouse while playing the game.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I tried to go to the shrines but it said I have dizziness for some reason, I check the status, it didn't show anything, I tried to sleep, it also didn't work. can someone help?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I tried to go to the shrines but it said I have dizziness for some reason, I check the status, it didn't show anything, I tried to sleep, it also didn't work. can someone help?

You have to be really totally clean. (if you know what I mean ...) - if you haven't understood, I'm talking about the level of excitement and also the level of madness, it is imperative to have everything in good order.
Or maybe you got infected with rats, or wasps... (if so, you should try to have either the antidote or the herbal mixture - the latter is the best solution)
Besides, it is even logical, no one should enter a temple excited, nor with misplaced/negative ideas.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
And yet here we are trying to enter the temple so we can shag with all the handsome lizardmen we lays our eyes on :LOL:

Uh ...
Well ...
I did not do anything! I am totally innocent sir! lol
(little secret that should not be told to anyone: - you are discussing with a former false "church boy" who succeeded in corrupting a young priest during his religious training ... LOL - that was about 30 very long years ago, but I remember him, then he was absolutely handsome)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Czars

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Uh ...
Well ...
I did not do anything! I am totally innocent sir! lol
(little secret that should not be told to anyone: - you are discussing with a former false "church boy" who succeeded in corrupting a young priest during his religious training ... LOL - that was about 30 very long years ago, but I remember him, then he was absolutely handsome)
This kinda hot tbh

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes