SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I have no idea how to enter in the werewolves' cave in this new version, it says that it's too dangerous o_O
I don't think you can yet. I've tried myself in different ways but it still rejects me, so it seems to be a future project.

Which is a shame cos I'm hoping for werewolf gangbangs that don't involve losing to the Alpha with two other werewolves present....

Reactions: nickclark89

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I don't think you can yet. I've tried myself in different ways but it still rejects me, so it seems to be a future project.

Which is a shame cos I'm hoping for werewolf gangbangs that don't involve losing to the Alpha with two other werewolves present....
Cave? If you mean the hideout you have to have completed the Witch's quest first 'a cure for lycanthropy' I think it was

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Yes I meant the door, my bad! So theres no way to get the alpha's leader fang?? unless you use cheats from the preference pannel ofc :unsure:

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Yes I meant the door, my bad! So theres no way to get the alpha's leader fang?? unless you use cheats from the preference pannel ofc :unsure:
Nononono, you're in the wrong place. Upper right side of the map, the Northern most East part during DAY (if werewolves appear as battles, come back later). THAT is where the Alpha Wolf is. The Alpha fang is a regular wolf, not a werewolf, and you need to physically beat him, not seduce.

Fair warning, he always has extra wolf backup and can summon more. The Alpha Werewolf isn't what you're looking for.

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Nononono, you're in the wrong place. Upper right side of the map, the Northern most East part during DAY (if werewolves appear as battles, come back later). THAT is where the Alpha Wolf is. The Alpha fang is a regular wolf, not a werewolf, and you need to physically beat him, not seduce.

Fair warning, he always has extra wolf backup and can summon more. The Alpha Werewolf isn't what you're looking for.
oh my :ROFLMAO: I always use the escape option with wolves because I hate killing them (and the bestiality part of the game I try to ignore the best I can to enjoy the game :sick: ) I didnt even do Logan's quest lol

thank you!

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
oh my :ROFLMAO: I always use the escape option with wolves because I hate killing them (and the bestiality part of the game I try to ignore the best I can to enjoy the game :sick: ) I didnt even do Logan's quest lol

thank you!
Well, so long as you don't submit to the Alpha Wolf (I think you get gang fucked by submitting at any point, I could be wrong) or regular wolves (if they're over a certain level of lust), and don't fuck the Alpha Wolf or jerk off regular wolves, you'll be fine in avoiding it. Also, when you have pets, don't teach them "Mount", cos that's sex (if you hadn't already guessed). If you dislike killing them, I'd recommend switching options to "skip unread text" and leaving it running. It'll speed over everything and you can pretend you just knocked them unconscious. ^^

Also, quick heads up: horny giant rats mount you, you'll blow the deer if a Satyr summons them and you submit to him, the asshole guard you meet will make you blow a horse but I think it only happens if the animalsex counter is high enough so you should be fine, losing to Lizardman Riders will result in them letting their raptor fuck you, Ragroaches won't fuck you unless they're at like 230 out of 300 lust, hornets and bats will never fuck you, the queen bee in Country Road WILL however if you select "seduce" instead of "fight", Cave Crawlers are animals, murlocks and troglodytes aren't (they're monsters). I think this covers most of the bestiality sections, so you can hopefully avoid them. Also, upper left side of the wolf den is a wolf you can feed, heal and tame. Carrying meat into Bareshade also has a chance of taming a stray dog too, incase you didn't know.

Hope all of this helps you enjoy your experience more and avoid what you don't like. :3 Simply put, just be wary of teasing around animals/giant cockroaches and you'll be fine. ^^

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Hope all of this helps you enjoy your experience more and avoid what you don't like. :3 Simply put, just be wary of teasing around animals/giant cockroaches and you'll be fine. ^^
Thank you for all the info! Yes I have no problem with monsters like murlocks and such since I'm a proud monster fucker lmao so that would be ok :devilish:

Also another question, how do you earn three hearts with Bernard? I chose Logan so maybe I'm screwed? xD

edit. Thinking about it, I thought that getting one single heart meant you can follow the romance path (with several characters?) but in the quest log, it says that I need three for Bernard? o_o

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you for all the info! Yes I have no problem with monsters like murlocks and such since I'm a proud monster fucker lmao so that would be ok :devilish:

Also another question, how do you earn three hearts with Bernard? I chose Logan so maybe I'm screwed? xD

edit. Thinking about it, I thought that getting one single heart meant you can follow the romance path (with several characters?) but in the quest log, it says that I need three for Bernard? o_o
Well, the first heart is when you sleep together in the cottage, that's the start of the romance. The second is when you sleep in his house together, he tells you he loves you some point before this I think. I think the third is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The third one is less "aw, dating" and more "you did something important for me".

I don't think picking either locks out a romance, I mean I still took non-buttslut Logan on a date at the fair. Don't think Logan can actually love yet though... Don't recall any hearts with him. 0-0 But yeah, just keep helping Bernie once he's cured. He'll talk about town expansion, then you'll get to help him out with more personal quests later, and this should pop the third heart. It just takes a while getting there.

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Does anyone knows of a good way to increase the "mouth/ass/cock stat"? i've been locked in "Experienced" and "skilled" for a while now.

Pagancub

Jun 23, 2020
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Bernard, The MC blows anything and everything but the one guy who says he loves him LOL

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone knows of a good way to increase the "mouth/ass/cock stat"? i've been locked in "Experienced" and "skilled" for a while now.
It should've naturally increased from sexual interaction. Bottom to increase your ass rating (ride fat bandits, submit to horny wolves, submit to wererats, etc. Non-fight interactions, like bottoming for Aaron should work too unless they're not programmed). Mouth is just sucking dick, male bandits (not fat ones) work, eating pussy or rimming should too. Dick is kinda obvious, just be the dom in situations: fuck ass, fuck pussy, get blown, etc.

I'm not sure if they max out, ass can get to expert but I'm not sure if they others max at experienced (mouth) and skilled (cock). That or I haven't used them enough. :p

Screenshot of my slutty build (it's the panel on the right, I just quickly wanted to post this).

1619335719492.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: sagoh
Oct 15, 2020
I have a problem, i’m doing the curse of lust event, i finished all the quest that they told me to do, i reached to find roushk in the forgotten temple quest and i searched the place a lot the only thing appears are raptor and lizard man, and nothing can give me the access to the corrupted lake where i should fight Roushk. Could be from the game? Is that a bug? Any suggestion by the way i’m playing the latest version of the game 0.30.1

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
It should've naturally increased from sexual interaction. Bottom to increase your ass rating (ride fat bandits, submit to horny wolves, submit to wererats, etc. Non-fight interactions, like bottoming for Aaron should work too unless they're not programmed). Mouth is just sucking dick, male bandits (not fat ones) work, eating pussy or rimming should too. Dick is kinda obvious, just be the dom in situations: fuck ass, fuck pussy, get blown, etc.

I'm not sure if they max out, ass can get to expert but I'm not sure if they others max at experienced (mouth) and skilled (cock). That or I haven't used them enough. :p

Screenshot of my slutty build (it's the panel on the right, I just quickly wanted to post this).

View attachment 1161985

Thank you very much for answering!
I did some experiments, and find out some things:

1. The maximum rank you can achieve in any category is "Expert"
2. The process to leveling up this seems to be tied up to the experience each enemy gives you, i don't know if in-game events aside fighting give you ranks but it seems like it doesnt. I did a test sucking Dulrig and my pc didn't improve, but i went to the Emerine cave and did the submission scenes with the golemsfor a little while and incresed ranks fast. This worked for Cock too by doing dom/top scenes.
3. Well i don't what know else to say. I may experiment on Combat rankings later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPACE!man

cupukid

Dec 11, 2019
I have a problem, i’m doing the curse of lust event, i finished all the quest that they told me to do, i reached to find roushk in the forgotten temple quest and i searched the place a lot the only thing appears are raptor and lizard man, and nothing can give me the access to the corrupted lake where i should fight Roushk. Could be from the game? Is that a bug? Any suggestion by the way i’m playing the latest version of the game 0.30.1
If I remember correctly, you need to take the witch's quest that ask you to get corrupted lizard egg to get the chance for it.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i have 3 hearts and 100 likes for all npc. and, i dont know. despite the new GUI for the game. i thought there is progress in the story

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes