Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
i have 3 hearts and 100 likes for all npc. and, i dont know. despite the new GUI for the game. i thought there is progress in the story
For what I could look up, it won't have a big story development yet. He's working on updating some old character and sprites like grushk and northcrest soldier... they are thick

Reactions: OldBear

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
(pc-linux-mac-android)

PART 1: CONTENT

Home

Companions:

• Wolf training
Bareshade

Rhot:

• Firework (Req: One heart, Lizards invited to the fair)
Logan:

• Event: ‘Clash with Barrel’ - entering bar in Bareshade (Req: RNG, Evening, Normal Logan, Werewolf event done, Bandits morale at least 25)
  • Quest (Repetable): Lycanthropy Treatment (Req: Bareshade's Expansion event completed)
  • Event: ‘I owe you a beer’ - entering your new home (Req: Evening, Bareshade's Expansion event completed, Ste’s New Farm Road completed, ‘Clash with Barrel’ seen, ‘Ask about his work’ done with helping, Like 40, Love 1)
Caleb:

• New Variation: ‘Share a beer’ - share beer (Req: RNG, Glory hole scene done at least once, bottom/vers)
Ruin

Rhot:

• Quest (Repetable): Hunting Contest (Req: Celebration completed)
  • Talk: Last Contest (Req: Hunting Contest completed)
Roushk:

• Talk: Exiled (Req: Event with exiled in the new level of Misty Abyss)
Grushk:

Swamp

• Misty Abyss – New Level (Unlock with ‘Hunting Contest’ quest)
Additional info (Even more spoilers)

• ‘I owe you a beer’ event have four variants (Normal, Top, Bottom/Vers with high WW like and without it). Doing anything but normal is your own risk.
  • New level of Misty Abyss can be visited later without lizards, then there are other events that are not available during the ‘Hunting Contest’ quest. You can access it from second level of Misty Abyss dungeon.
  • During ‘Hunting Contest’ there are different events depending on if you meet NPC on a zone with or without an enemy. The quest can end with a different winner, which reflects later during the end phase and the conversations.
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Grushk
  • Northcrest Soldier – will be added in the bug fixing patch
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Road between Forest Path and Farmstead should be working now
  • Gallery should be working properly now
  • Some minor fixes here and there

Last edited:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
LustfulDesires 0.31 (pc-linux-mac)

PART 1: CONTENT

Home

Companions:

• Wolf training
Bareshade

Rhot:

• Firework (Req: One heart, Lizards invited to the fair)
Logan:

• Event: ‘Clash with Barrel’ - entering bar in Bareshade (Req: RNG, Evening, Normal Logan, Werewolf event done, Bandits morale at least 25)
  • Quest (Repetable): Lycanthropy Treatment (Req: Bareshade's Expansion event completed)
  • Event: ‘I owe you a beer’ - entering your new home (Req: Evening, Bareshade's Expansion event completed, Ste’s New Farm Road completed, ‘Clash with Barrel’ seen, ‘Ask about his work’ done with helping, Like 40, Love 1)
Caleb:

• New Variation: ‘Share a beer’ - share beer (Req: RNG, Glory hole scene done at least once, bottom/vers)
Ruin

Rhot:

• Quest (Repetable): Hunting Contest (Req: Celebration completed)
Roushk:

• Talk: Exiled (Req: Event with exiled in the new level of Misty Abyss)
Grushk:

Swamp

• Misty Abyss – New Level (Unlock with ‘Hunting Contest’ quest)
Additional info (Even more spoilers)

• ‘I owe you a beer’ event have four variants (Normal, Top, Bottom/Vers with high WW like and without it). Doing anything but normal is your own risk.
  • New level of Misty Abyss can be visited later without lizards, then there are other events that are not available during the ‘Hunting Contest’ quest. You can access it from second level of Misty Abyss dungeon.
  • During ‘Hunting Contest’ there are different events depending on if you meet NPC on a zone with or without an enemy. The quest can end with a different winner, which reflects later during the end phase and the conversations.
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Grushk
  • Northcrest Soldier – will be added in the bug fixing patch
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Road between Forest Path and Farmstead should be working now
  • Gallery should be working properly now
  • Some minor fixes here and there
Thanks, will check it out.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
0.31 was announced to be out today on Twitter. Does anyone know what's new in it (And have it for share too)?

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone has a save file for the new logan scene , my save file didnt work anymore ... both the corrupt and normal Logan

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
This beer event is absolutely perfect, Logan is still struggling with losing his wife, and being a Werewolf and he hates himself so much at this point that he's trying to push away the only good thing in his life at the moment (The sex scene is fucking awesome of course, but that makes him loves less) and the way he confesses he likes and at the same times hints at the fact that he's falling for you and is looking for an excuse to avoid you, he is not used to having good things in his life, and the good things he has he doesn't trust because his wife took that from him so I really like the way his route is going, both bottom logan and normal logan

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Anyone has a save file for the new logan scene , my save file didnt work anymore ... both the corrupt and normal Logan
is in the normal logan route between 19-20hr you gotta finish the whole expansion (fair, houses, tower), Country Road Quest, you also need to have picked him instead of bernard in the werewolf event, meet the fat bandit at the bar between 19-20 also, and if still does not work go to his shop and help him for the day

shippo22c

Aug 10, 2020
is it possable someone has version 0.28.1 of this game availible? i would very much like that so i can keep using my saves and not lose them all

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes