sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
where is the junkyard located? plssss i can't find it :rolleyes:
You need to have a Pickaxe and Torch/Glowing amule/Emerine breastplate, go to the Bareshade mine and explore, you'll find a path that is blocked and you need to clear it. Eventually you will unlock the way to the junkyard

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
At what level do new tasks open? I have everything passed except for the northcrest company and rat problems (they are not progressing)

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
And please tell me who reached the dungeon with golems what should I do there to make at least some progress?

Chpokok

Dec 9, 2020
At what part of it are you at now, because that part is still a WIP and works as an intro to the golems
This is a golem dungeon. The passage from above does not open, it is vip. I seduced a couple of golems to the limit and fucked them to get to this upper door. Screenshot_20210417_181736_com.rennochin5.ld.jpg

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
This is a golem dungeon. The passage from above does not open, it is vip. I seduced a couple of golems to the limit and fucked them to get to this upper door.
I didn't have a VIP version and was able to get glarfire from here:
1618648055136.png
I don't remember how I opened this passage thou. Maybe you need a pickaxe?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Does it need to be equipped? I have a pickaxe and PER 14... lemme try

Edit: It didn't work...
I reloaded some older save. First time I go into these caves next to orcs village that passage is open already. Just go south from the start.
1618650105584.png
As you go past cave crawler you will have another section. Most bottom right square is where you can mine it.
1618650150778.png

Reactions: ThroawayGag

Turtnick

Jul 2, 2020
anyone know how to raise lizard bitch fame? im at 8 right now and cant seem to raise it. I remember interacting with xeroth gave you some but i cant seem to find what activates it anymore

May 3, 2019
Grushk & NC Soldier (WIP) 2021-04-15

"Sorry for being silent again. This year is incredible busy for me. Redoing the code took a lot of time and there are some private stuff that occupies me the whole time. But despite not being too talkative it doesn't mean I'm not working on a new update.

I'm back on doing content and there will be some new stuff for you at the end of the month. Maybe even Logan content...? Who knows! I probably won't push any of the main events, but a bunch of old characters will get new stuff to do.

Here are some WIPs from Zoroj. Grushk will get his sprite, as I promised he is big and thick, quite different than the other lizards. Besides that Northcrest Soldier will also get his own sprite, so no more shadow guard on the battlefield."

Grushk.png Grushk_naked.png NC_soldier.png NC_Army.png

anugi

Apr 21, 2019
anyone know how to raise lizard bitch fame? im at 8 right now and cant seem to raise it. I remember interacting with xeroth gave you some but i cant seem to find what activates it anymore
the first "talk" option allows you to him of your adventures to gain brave(fame) or tell about the kinky stuff you did to gain lewd. not sure whats the lewd limit witht his dialog option, but its worth a try

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
Grushk & NC Soldier (WIP) 2021-04-15

"Sorry for being silent again. This year is incredible busy for me. Redoing the code took a lot of time and there are some private stuff that occupies me the whole time. But despite not being too talkative it doesn't mean I'm not working on a new update.

I'm back on doing content and there will be some new stuff for you at the end of the month. Maybe even Logan content...? Who knows! I probably won't push any of the main events, but a bunch of old characters will get new stuff to do.

Here are some WIPs from Zoroj. Grushk will get his sprite, as I promised he is big and thick, quite different than the other lizards. Besides that Northcrest Soldier will also get his own sprite, so no more shadow guard on the battlefield."

View attachment 1150915 View attachment 1150917 View attachment 1150921 View attachment 1150923
Woof big bois me like...

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes