YukiRj

Jun 12, 2017
Fudge it's just me or the apk version is so buggy TnT some of the quest would break the game and it's annoying. Also just wanna ask where to get some oak wood?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Fudge it's just me or the apk version is so buggy TnT some of the quest would break the game and it's annoying. Also just wanna ask where to get some oak wood?
It's a random chance in the forest first option although I got wolves 99.9% of the time

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I can't seem to be able to do Logan's quests, I have the materials, but it's like he won't accept them saying I don't have enough. Help, please?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I can't seem to be able to do Logan's quests, I have the materials, but it's like he won't accept them saying I don't have enough. Help, please?
Which quest? The one with the hatchet?
You need oak wood, not normal wood. Get a hatchet from the blacksmith and go into the woods next to your home. You will be able to chop them there.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
one of the bandit in bandit camp he's fat with big belly but quite a nice cock too.

BTw guys what is the utility of having mobs loving or hate you ? because some wolves werewovles and ratking really loves me because i submit
You get a different scenes with high love/hate. With high wolves loves when you will rarely have a fight scene, instead you will have a prop to submit right away, with high hate when you will fight with one wolf another will appear to fight you.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
A waste of time or a game to kill time if you enjoy slow-paced stumbled gaming. Simply couldn't pass the three potions.

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
You get a different scenes with high love/hate. With high wolves loves when you will rarely have a fight scene, instead you will have a prop to submit right away, with high hate when you will fight with one wolf another will appear to fight you.
hmm dunno, i started negative with ratking and finished with high love didnt see much difference, i see it for bandits in track they are two each time but im at -40

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
hmm dunno, i started negative with ratking and finished with high love didnt see much difference, i see it for bandits in track they are two each time but im at -40
With ratkin high love, when you enter the garbage island the scene is different. With bandits high love you have a chance of finding the bandit and him asking for you to submit right away

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Which quest? The one with the hatchet?
You need oak wood, not normal wood. Get a hatchet from the blacksmith and go into the woods next to your home. You will be able to chop them there.
I go into the forest but find no wood. I'm stuck on this goddamn quest...

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I go into the forest but find no wood. I'm stuck on this goddamn quest...
What I did:
1. Talk with Lubmerjack and get the quest
2. Talk with blacksmith to get the hatcher (or buy it from him)
3. Equip hatchet
4. Go to the woods during the day and click on first option, eventually you will see this:
1618093519424.png
You need to have following for that quest:
- 1 hatchet
- 5 oak wood
- 5 water lillies (found around the pond)

If you cannot find that oak wood use cheats to get it :)

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
I suggest using the cheat for the oak wood, because those damn wolfs wouldn't leave me alone... and I couldn't get the scene for the oak wood.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
FYI, message on Hyao Patreon:

Bug Report Form:
I made a form to report bugs (You can see the link at the top of the post). It's hard for me to keep up with reports in all different places (Comments, DMs, Discord), that would help me keep everything more in control. It also allows you to post the traceback.txt file or a screenshot of an error if needed. Platform and Version is very important while reporting bug, so please always give me that information as well.

Personally, I find it strange, nor I do not understand too much ... - all these reports concerning all these bugs/problems ... Then I never had major problems ... So far everything has always gone well.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I have a question. Can the protagonist have a relationship with either Logan, Blake or Arion? Because no matter how much I do for Logan or Blake, they don't seem to respond to anything...

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
I have a question. Can the protagonist have a relationship with either Logan, Blake or Arion? Because no matter how much I do for Logan or Blake, they don't seem to respond to anything...
Unfortunately Logan doesn't have a proper Date/Love line yet, but you can have 1 heart with him, Blake I think you can have like up-to 56 i think

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes