May 3, 2019
Still playing through it, but here are the changes early on. Tutorial so far is a lot more modernized, Bareshade is now an entire map and you can click on houses and buildings instead of the ever expanding list of choices. There's music now as well.

One of the biggest updates is the introduction of the cheat menu :D Feel free to start over guys. We can spawn items. Careful not to spawn key items. If you haven't memorized what those items are yet like I have, spawn only from the Consumable, Resource and Material pages.

EDIT: Sadly, the save slots remain the same. I was hoping it would get expanded to at least 9 slots per page instead of 6, but I guess we'll make do for now.
How do you access the cheat menu? =o

Reactions: Gigapacker11

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Nooooo my saves with hot golems are gone what to do *crying face*.
Okay so what do i think first of all new music is good thing secondly now we can choose our orientation and stats from start but also there are a lot of new stats which is confusing. There are appeared a new desk of relationships also mastery of other skills and some new actions in battle like defence . We can now look more closely to pictures of monsters its so good. But the only thing that not good is chat board i seriously got accustomed to the old one.i like old one. Also we finally have material icons yay and guide to locations

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Where do you get to see this scene? I've just finished the Curse of Lust good ending but most of the things are the same so that kinda sucks.
It's been there for ages, it's in outside fun then caravan, then you get a chance of either 2 scenes. Not entirely sure if you need to have picked the strong stallion or not though

Reactions: faerdhinen123

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Uh so Hayden Second Date is glitched 'come back at 18:00 to 22:00' and he says it's either too late or too early.
And why didn't they add better png for the battles only close-ups LustfulDesires 2021-04-01 15-24-12.png

Last edited:

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Im crying, the game won't open on my PC it doesnt even show an error screen, i simply just wont run. This didn't happen in the last update and im still being able to open those.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Im crying, the game won't open on my PC it doesnt even show an error screen, i simply just wont run. This didn't happen in the last update and im still being able to open those.
Did you download the right version? This happened to me last month when i accidentally download the Linux, instead of the windows version on a different game.

Also did you guys managed to capture a Raptor? I capture a few but the bitch (i mean witch) still says I didn't. I tried aborting the quest and trying again but same thing happens.

Reactions: sagoh

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Did you download the right version? This happened to me last month when i accidentally download the Linux, instead of the windows version on a different game.

Also did you guys managed to capture a Raptor? I capture a few but the bitch (i mean witch) still says I didn't. I tried aborting the quest and trying again but same thing happens.
Yeah im pretty sure its the windows version, one thing I noticed is that when it "opens" befores closing it says its 32 bits, but my OS is 64bits. That's like the only explanation i can think of but it's weird since the game doesn't have problem between that.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I just read the new comments ...
I am disappointed and at the same time not surprised. - then obviously part of "LustfulDesires" does not come from the pure genius that is Hyao, it is not his feelings that have been invested in it for some time, and it is not at all beneficial, on the contrary, that risk of ruining this game that was once absolutely exceptional.
The feeling that I have had for some time is that he will have unfortunately lost hope ... - because of the multiple and senseless bad advices from strangers who obviously do not know much of what they are talking about, nor even less in professions related to the world of games.
These last four or so updates it has no longer with all his passion/soul that manifested in his work. (for me, it kind of completely took away my motivation to continue playing in the game)
To summarize, I have no more reason to play it, then Hyao magic is no more there for a long time.
What sadly saddens me. And worse makes me desperate. Then it means that the gaming world is really going into an era of chaos, just like real life.

Jan 28, 2020
Here's my cheated save file for those that want to catch up immediately. Bear in mind that it's not a 100% save file, I'm sure I missed some things, but it's pretty much as far as the game goes atm.

My character is a level 191 male. He is named John and his preferences are bisexual and versatile. Relations are set to 100 and has gained hearts through legitimate play. Reputation is also set to 100.

The decisions I made are:
> Discouraged Logan from going to the bandit camp
> Went after Logan in the werewolf event and gave him Wolf's Bane
> Helped cleanse the lizard tribe; warned Othra and told her to keep the lake a secret
> Told Roushk about the nightmare situation in "Lizard's Treasure" and returned the gem to them.
> No workers were harmed during the construction of the new road in "Country Road"

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes