againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Are you for real...?
You are serious...?
Are there people who need to cheat on this game ...?
I've done all the paths of all characters and in all possible ways ... (and then I did them again) - and I never needed to cheat.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Are you for real...?
You are serious...?
Are there people who need to cheat on this game ...?
I've done all the paths of all characters and in all possible ways ... (and then I did them again) - and I never needed to cheat.
It's more about replay redundancy. It's not fun so why not make that run through easier?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
It's more about replay redundancy. It's not fun so why not make that run through easier?

Well...
For my part, I am of the opinion as if we really want quality work, we must let the creators/developers take their time and their freedom to express what they have in their soul, and eventually bring them advice/help to evolve, so that the game in question becomes even more valuable. (in every sense of the word) - and that's valid for any type of creator.
So...

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Well...
For my part, I am of the opinion as if we really want quality work, we must let the creators/developers take their time and their freedom to express what they have in their soul, and eventually bring them advice/help to evolve, so that the game in question becomes even more valuable. (in every sense of the word) - and that's valid for any type of creator.
So...
To each their own. If you want creators to truly express what they have in their soul, support their patreon.

Reactions: deviIot

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
To each their own. If you want creators to truly express what they have in their soul, support their patreon.

How to say that ...
It is precisely because of Patreon that I learned of their existence when their first version was released on the site ... - but some time since that, I deleted my personal space that I had there. .. (then there are individuals who usurp the identity of the real creators, unfortunately there are many fakes who make money with the work of others ... - and therefore monetary profit thanks to copyright/hard work stolen)
It's sad but alas it's the reality...

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
How to say that ...
It is precisely because of Patreon that I learned of their existence when their first version was released on the site ... - but some time since that, I deleted my personal space that I had there. .. (then there are individuals who usurp the identity of the real creators, unfortunately there are many fakes who make money with the work of others ... - and therefore monetary profit thanks to copyright/hard work stolen)
It's sad but alas it's the reality...
Hyao doesn't even bother to write for his own game anymore, he just gets people from discord to do all the thinking for him.
Which is why the game has lost the charm it once had.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hyao doesn't even bother to write for his own game anymore, he just gets people from discord to do all the thinking for him.
Which is why the game has lost the charm it once had.
I think he's mentioned how he's not good at writing somewhere? Although its not as lore or story-oriented as other games, its still pretty good smut with great art. My favorite thing about this game is that during battles, enemies can hold you down or grapple and you can just wait and let it happen like the slut you are. I really get off on that.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The thing is, Hyao is not a native speaker and when it comes to largely text based smut with limited visuals, solid writing is important. The characters that have been outsourced are probably BETTER off (it's why I am not sure about Dead Dating; sure the visuals are fucking stunning but the writer's english is at a very low level). Hyao still is doing the main story and imo the main story is solid; I mean we have a mystery with political intrigue and Cthulhu monsters thrown in at the same time and it seems to work (and all I can think of is how I'd love to ride that Chtulhu dick).
Helps that he is also asking for a pittance in patreon.

Reactions: perles75

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I think he's mentioned how he's not good at writing somewhere? Although its not as lore or story-oriented as other games, its still pretty good smut with great art. My favorite thing about this game is that during battles, enemies can hold you down or grapple and you can just wait and let it happen like the slut you are. I really get off on that.
It's just strange how tame it has become compared to earlier versions

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
It's just strange how tame it has become compared to earlier versions
Recent content definitely have been tame these past few patches. Submitting to the newer monsters isn't as thrilling as getting gangbanged by lusted up wolves and lizards.

Nov 15, 2019
The thing is, Hyao is not a native speaker and when it comes to largely text based smut with limited visuals, solid writing is important. The characters that have been outsourced are probably BETTER off (it's why I am not sure about Dead Dating; sure the visuals are fucking stunning but the writer's english is at a very low level). Hyao still is doing the main story and imo the main story is solid; I mean we have a mystery with political intrigue and Cthulhu monsters thrown in at the same time and it seems to work (and all I can think of is how I'd love to ride that Chtulhu dick).
Helps that he is also asking for a pittance in patreon.
I didnt know Hyao wasnt an english native speaker (which one is his main language? ) and I agree with the Chtulhu dick, same here sir

Nov 15, 2019
Recent content definitely have been tame these past few patches. Submitting to the newer monsters isn't as thrilling as getting gangbanged by lusted up wolves and lizards.
I would disagree, cause there are those monsters near Scar's hide place and the Troglodytes at the cave, the problem is, since those didnt get an illustration like the golems those had less impact and ppl tends to forget

perles75

May 16, 2020
I do agree that the game has a bit of an identity crisis, but it's still quite good quality and it's pleasurable to play. It would benefit from some coordination however.

I'm not sure that it got significantly tamer; there were few scenes at the beginning (I mean, Logan's wife...) that are definitely on the strong side within the average of the game, but not overtly so. Also several recent scenes are connected to already established characters so the story progression and character growth makes more difficult to experiment with more extreme stuff I think.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
or maybe because the update was published on Patreon (and not here) just minutes earlier? :rolleyes:

By reading the Patreon post, I expect a patch in few days time to correct few remaining bugs
I meant overall, the game is becoming a commission sellout with a drop of an overall quality.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes