JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
And I thought i was mister hackerman using saveeditonline to edit my jockstrap stats to 999+... i will have to look more to see if I miss anything else on my playthrough.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
It's kinda weird how he always hesitate at first with Gunnar for example, he be sucking dick and having gangbangs with everything that has a dick daily, and still try to act like he doesn't enjoy the way he treats him at first in every encounter. It would be fun if he could just embrace it.

But I can see that would be too much work to give him different personalities in every dialogue.

Reactions: Zorrscha

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's kinda weird how he always hesitate at first with Gunnar for example, he be sucking dick and having gangbangs with everything that has a dick daily, and still try to act like he doesn't enjoy the way he treats him at first in every encounter. It would be fun if he could just embrace it.

But I can see that would be too much work to give him different personalities in every dialogue.
I mean MC might just wanna have a normal conversation with Gunnar rather than nothing more than a tool to be abused (like the firework scene), sex is all fun, but mb he wanna spent more time to know each other before going down to business, since Gunnar is not just a random guy for a one-blow stand.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
I know that's where it gets complicated to write, depends on how you act on your playthrough that was what a meant. It also irks me when Gunnar acts that way when your not playing a bimbo MC. Sorry I'm rambling at this point :whistle:

Sep 20, 2019
Version 30.0 that was mention on the Itch.io webpage for the game is going to have every save files before that not work, meaning they either have to be deleted and saved during that version, or overwite saves files before that version, i love the collar from that gift option Hyao, seems like you think i was helpful enough that it was in the house when i play the current version i have.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
talking of Gunnar I think the next update should have a bottom logan with him
Nah I kinda like the fact Gunnar only has eyes for his slutty MC, kinda annoys me in games when potential romance options start shagging each other since it's a gay stigma I'd rather avoid.

Reactions: PlasticDoll

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nah I kinda like the fact Gunnar only has eyes for his slutty MC, kinda annoys me in games when potential romance options start shagging each other since it's a gay stigma I'd rather avoid.
Actually the writing is kinda hint Gunnar is only having this abusive relationship with you (not just another random tool), tho not as obvious as Rhot.
Personally I'd like to see slut Logan become the 2nd MC that bottoms everyone possible (with hot CGs that is), and like the fact that you can *choose* to do so, or complete avoid it if you stick to normal Logan path.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Actually the writing is kinda hint Gunnar is only having this abusive relationship with you (not just another random tool), tho not as obvious as Rhot.
Personally I'd like to see slut Logan become the 2nd MC that bottoms everyone possible (with hot CGs that is), and like the fact that you can *choose* to do so, or complete avoid it if you stick to normal Logan path.
I'll be honest I expected too much from this game.
It used to have such sexy writing and it was really descriptive but as of late it's exactly the same writing for every scene with a few new words thrown about here and there which hardly makes it a new experience.

Hoping the next major update will make the game more enjoyable again and less of a task.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Gunnar x Logan would be fun to see can you imagine him trying to act like that with Logan... Logan would probably kick the shit out of him and ride his dick afterwards :ROFLMAO:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Gunnar x Logan would be fun to see can you imagine him trying to act like that with Logan... Logan would probably kick the shit out of him and ride his dick afterwards :ROFLMAO:
Shame we can't keep any characters we want in prison and watch to see if they take to each other whilst inside, since it wouldn't effect the story directly that way.

perles75

May 16, 2020
although bottom Logan is quite demure :LOL: totally mesmerised by the D to give attitude

I also think that Gunnar is not a really full romance character for the player, he's clearly mostly concerned about dominance and his own dick.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I'm suggesting that scene but in a way like korg scene was you know a way to check with the player if he is ok with the scene, Like if logan bottom hits on Gunnar and he's like "Prove to me that why I should only let you suck me" and then mc does because either way, you get a new gunnar scene.

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah that is more likely considering how Logan treats everyone the bara tsundere. It would be more interesting if Bottom Logan and Gunnar duked it out and whoever won would dominate the other. Though with Gunnar even as a romance option, he must be able to bottom either by forcing him like we did in battle or in romance. I just find it strange that if we force him to bottom we are locked out from yet. I expected him to become the 2nd Bottom Logan.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes