Votes: 121 15.0%
  • Isabella

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • Jane

Votes: 36 4.5%

• Total voters

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
winning or losing the chess game against bryce leads to different paths before the eventual choice when captain tells mc abt his past
does the earlier branching affect any relation points with amber or savannah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll still be able to see the same scenes in the future, which means that if you were playing Amber's route in 0.2, you'll still be able to play the scenes that the MC promised to Savannah in 0.3

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
You'll still be able to see the same scenes in the future, which means that if you were playing Amber's route in 0.2, you'll still be able to play the scenes that the MC promised to Savannah in 0.3
oo thanks, i thought my choice will affect whether i get to be on savannah's path or amber's path in the future versions

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
No, the dev did mention that when you don't have a girl heading towards an NTR scene, then she won't have an NTR. so if you don't have the MC eavesdropping, the blonde girl's first time is definitely not sex with Hank.
That can be seen when the mc has sex with her. And if it is still virgin then what would be the canon line?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'm not sure how the dev's going to do this because the choice was to just skip the scene or not. This kinds of choice only makes the NTR unavoidable meaning the scenes where you can choose not to witness the NTR events, but they still happen behind the scenes. It's not like the girls stoped talking when the MC chose not to eavesdrop because we are not only watching the events based on MC's POV.
Or the Dev can put parallel lines and both be canon

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1717963177376.png

Ahoy Landlubbers!
Thank you to all who have joined as free members.

Even though the v0.2 update will officially go public on the 12th, I would presume that most of you have already played the leaked version of it.

As a fellow pirate, I understand it's part of having your game exposed to so many people and potential supporters, so it's bound to get leaked before the public release.

I want you to know that v0.3 development is already well under way, and if you'd like to see any potential previews and NTR sneak peeks from the upcoming update, then feel free to join any of the booty tiers.

Isabella would love that!

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021

View attachment 3721166

Ahoy Landlubbers!
Thank you to all who have joined as free members.

Even though the v0.2 update will officially go public on the 12th, I would presume that most of you have already played the leaked version of it.

As a fellow pirate, I understand it's part of having your game exposed to so many people and potential supporters, so it's bound to get leaked before the public release.

I want you to know that v0.3 development is already well under way, and if you'd like to see any potential previews and NTR sneak peeks from the upcoming update, then feel free to join any of the booty tiers.

Isabella would love that!
As a follower from around the world, I would like to support your game. I hope that if you continue this game in the future, I will be there as soon as possible.<3

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes