Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does ANYBODY have 62-Chan's Challenge??? I can't find it for the life of me and don't want to wait until June 6 for the creators to reupload it for a single day
Do you mean the devs will only make 62 Chan's Challenge available for download for a single day per year? If so, is it at least a free download?

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question: I just downloaded this game and used a save file because... it is essentially the first game, again. Anyways, how does the "level drain" mechanic work? I've seen some encounters where the enemies drain one level from the MC, but even after battling the same enemy five times... it seems rather random and sporadic. How does that work? How can one request (Beg) that from the enemy?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Quick question: I just downloaded this game and used a save file because... it is essentially the first game, again. Anyways, how does the "level drain" mechanic work? I've seen some encounters where the enemies drain one level from the MC, but even after battling the same enemy five times... it seems rather random and sporadic. How does that one? How can one request (Beg) that from the enemy?
I think it may just be a random thing, but I'm pretty sure they can also drain a level if your lust is over 50% and they use their temptation move (or below 50% and you just decide to let yourself get hit by it anyways)

Nov 24, 2017
I think it may just be a random thing, but I'm pretty sure they can also drain a level if your lust is over 50% and they use their temptation move (or below 50% and you just decide to let yourself get hit by it anyways)
Thank you very much. I was trying to force it with different kinds of enemies, but I wasn't able to pinpoint what actually led them to level drain the MC. I'll be testing what you suggested. Thanks again!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

Thanks for the reminder.
Downloaded both, I'll edit them into this message once they finish uploading on my MEGA.
Apparently, if you name yourself『ひみこEXH』in 62-Chan's Challenge part 1 (I doubt you need the brackets) you skip straight to the reward room. If I read the translation right, anyways.
Also, (once again, if I read right) it's not that they postponed this year's 62-Chan's Challenge but instead they just made this years one in like, one day and made it available for both 6/2 and 6/3.
EDIT -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asdfwejaoef

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the reminder.
Downloaded both, I'll edit them into this message once they finish uploading on my MEGA.
Apparently, if you name yourself『ひみこEXH』in 62-Chan's Challenge part 1 (I doubt you need the brackets) you skip straight to the reward room. If I read the translation right, anyways.
Also, (once again, if I read right) it's not that they postponed this year's 62-Chan's Challenge but instead they just made this years one in like, one day and made it available for both 6/2 and 6/3.
EDIT -
Absolute legend

ToyotaCorolla

Sep 24, 2020
Im stuck in the part where 62 Chan says something has fallen in the first town. I cant seem to find anything in Harmonia though can does someone know how to proceed?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I need some tech help from my fellow kinky gamers.

I transferred this game from my encrypted folder on my pc to an encrypted SD card on my GPD Win 1. I played the game like normal but after I saved and ended my game my save files are no longer being recognized. The saves are still in the game's folder so it appears to just not be recognizing my save files.

What do?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I need some tech help from my fellow kinky gamers.

I transferred this game from my encrypted folder on my pc to an encrypted SD card on my GPD Win 1. I played the game like normal but after I saved and ended my game my save files are no longer being recognized. The saves are still in the game's folder so it appears to just not be recognizing my save files.

What do?
they are encrypted and the game cant access them because of it. Place them in a not encrpyted (?) folder or drive and try again

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
they are encrypted and the game cant access them because of it. Place them in a not encrpyted (?) folder or drive and try again
I tried doing that but the files wouldn't transfer. The file/ foldernames are random characters and when I click on the folders it says the data was corrupted. How did that happen?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes