wwwander

Aug 22, 2021
I need some tech help from my fellow kinky gamers.

I transferred this game from my encrypted folder on my pc to an encrypted SD card on my GPD Win 1. I played the game like normal but after I saved and ended my game my save files are no longer being recognized. The saves are still in the game's folder so it appears to just not be recognizing my save files.

What do?
I've encountered a similar issue with some RPGMaker games when transferring saves from an older version to a newer one. Try cutting and pasting the contents of the save folder somewhere else, deleting the save folder, start a new game, and save. This should make a new save folder. Transfer the old files into this new folder. Game should recognize them when you start it again. GL

edit: didn't see newest posts, don't think this will help out. Sorry

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anyone ever find the synthesis licenses? I'm missing it and haven't found it quite yet.
There are two synthesis licenses.

The Beginner Synthesis License is behind the breakable wall in Insomnia Cavern (You need the Pickaxe from Harmonia Town).

The Advanced Synthesis License is in heaven in the 6'O clock area (There is a hidden platform there).

Apr 2, 2022
Where can I find the original LustGrimm to download?(And preferably one with a full save since I've beaten all of the remake) Saw comments earlier in the thread about removed CGs and was interested in seeing them myself

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
Maybe this question will seem strange, but... which succubus would you DEFINITELY lose to if you were in that world yourself and why? If you would not like to lose at least to someone, explain why.
Sorry for the bad English.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe this question will seem strange, but... which succubus would you DEFINITELY lose to if you were in that world yourself and why? If you would not like to lose at least to someone, explain why.
Probably the original version of the bunny girl (I don't like the re-design in this one) because she is very hot and I like her a lot. If not her, then odds are the busty phantom for same reasons as above.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
how to access gallery? its my first time playing rpg game thats y i have no idea.. i downloaded complete save file

NightPantsu

Aug 18, 2021
Not sure why but this code doesnt work anymore for the current 2.12 (using the 2.10 translation patch). Do I have to type it in the games default language? Untitled.png

• Thinking Face

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
how to access gallery? its my first time playing rpg game thats y i have no idea.. i downloaded complete save file
You can get the whole gallery by playing the game a little or without downloading the full saves. In "Succubus House" (this house is located to the left of the "Outset House"), find the NPC, above whose head there will be an inscription "Unlock"(this NPC is located in the upper right part of the house). Talk to him twice.
Only there is a condition... You won't be able to get out of this house by any means, so be careful.
1659389219326.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There are at least three succubi I would want to lose to. They are, in order:

1. Best Girl (I would marry her)

2. Fess (She is so perky and fun)

3. Hard Succubus (Because she likes to wrestle and gives a good face-sitting).

Apr 2, 2022
For me, the three I'd want to lose to in no specific order are:

-Cow girl (Tiddy milk)

-Chloe/Manuve (She's just my favorite of the charecters. Although after playing LustMemory I do want to save her...)

-Fallen angel (Look, I didn't play this game because I'm a dom lol)

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
lol its just images,, No animations ... not a hater but can u guys tell me how is it fun to play RPG adult game like this one? i wanna understand what makes this fun to play

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
lol its just images,, No animations ... not a hater but can u guys tell me how is it fun to play RPG adult game like this one? i wanna understand what makes this fun to play
For example, I have already played a lot of jRPG, but about THIS game... I don't know, maybe it's nostalgia, because I played the original in 2019, if I'm not mistaken.
In short, I went through the original, forgot about it, and then I find the news about its remake when it was 2021.
Well, something like that. Now I'm gradually doing localization for Russian-speaking people.
Yes, I'm SO attached to this game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes