Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
oh i see.... so its not totally focused on h-scenes,,
Exactly. Tbh, 62Studio could release a censored version with non-h combat/ dialogue and this game could still stand on it's own. I highly suggest giving it a play as it is one of my favorite h games that I ever played.

View attachment 1966090

View attachment 1966095

It's that event in the school in junk town, you have to rest on the bed to get the event. The other one is when you fully get the addiction stat to max for a succubus.
Junk town? Do you mean as in like the city from Lust Friend? If so, does Lust Grimm Again at least keep the same Succubus School town music as the original?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hey, so I haven’t played this game ever since part 2.09 in over a year. Last time I played, the game told me I have to wait for the update after beating Demonia and her trio.
I heard it updated but I also don’t see any links aside from 1 untranslated one so are you all using mtl? Also how do you continue after the update? I’ve cleared all content up to that point

Reon25

Aug 30, 2021
Help. I need guide to beat the 1st boss Alraune with Brave Condition. I don't use the bookmark to activate Brave, but difficult for me to progress.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Think i've encountered a bug that's locked me out of the ending, I've beaten the final sister and was told to head to little red riding hoods house to face the final boss, but whenever I go to the house It says the doors locked so I can't proceed to finish the game. Not sure if i'm missing something really obvious or if it's a bug, but i'm pretty bummed it happened just as I was thss close to finishing the game lmao.

I did some perusing using save editor and I think I was meant to receive a story key that let me enter the hooue but the event didn't trigger (and when I add it to my invetory I still can't enter).

If anyone has a solution or a save before the boss it would be appreciated.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NopeNeverEver

Apr 15, 2018
Think i've encountered a bug that's locked me out of the ending, I've beaten the final sister and was told to head to little red riding hoods house to face the final boss, but whenever I go to the house It says the doors locked so I can't proceed to finish the game. Not sure if i'm missing something really obvious or if it's a bug, but i'm pretty bummed it happened just as I was thss close to finishing the game lmao.

I did some perusing using save editor and I think I was meant to receive a story key that let me enter the hooue but the event didn't trigger (and when I add it to my invetory I still can't enter).

If anyone has a solution or a save before the boss it would be appreciated.
Are you trying to enter the house just north of Harmonia town, or the house further north in the ??? area?

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
Does anyone has a save that will allow me to get the special option from hatter in the Dummy version(Genocide route) ? I have all the requirements but she just gives me the normal dialogue.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes