swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
if anyone else is having trouble accessing dummy marota-chan by talking to the cow in the starting area and giving it the code MA20, you need to open your Map003.json file in data and replace the code with english font characters. The characters in the untranslated version are full-width unicode, which is different from the normal letters in the selector.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
if anyone else is having trouble accessing dummy marota-chan by talking to the cow in the starting area and giving it the code MA20, you need to open your Map003.json file in data and replace the code with english font characters. The characters in the untranslated version are full-width unicode, which is different from the normal letters in the selector.
Is this related to the Dummy stand alone?

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
Is this related to the Dummy stand alone?
nah its a hidden enemy with extra cg, if you talk to the cow at the starting house (standing near the goddess/heaven teleport crystal) it asks for a code, and if you input MA20 its supposed to teleport you to the bonus enemy. Unlocking the gallery doesn't actually give you the h scene/cg for it, so you need to do this fight if you want to see it.
I think the only other bonus scene is fighting the mad hatter, which also doesn't unlock automatically.

The Dummy stand alone is a "genocide route" type of thing, which has been in the last few games, and the only h scene in it is with Demon, a recurring character

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
nah its a hidden enemy with extra cg, if you talk to the cow at the starting house (standing near the goddess/heaven teleport crystal) it asks for a code, and if you input MA20 its supposed to teleport you to the bonus enemy. Unlocking the gallery doesn't actually give you the h scene/cg for it, so you need to do this fight if you want to see it.
I think the only other bonus scene is fighting the mad hatter, which also doesn't unlock automatically.

The Dummy stand alone is a "genocide route" type of thing, which has been in the last few games, and the only h scene in it is with Demon, a recurring character
Could you please save a working save from Lust Grimm again to unlock the dummy content? For some reason the one shared in the previous page doesn't work and I am actually trying to figure out what's wrong

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
Could you please save a working save from Lust Grimm again to unlock the dummy content? For some reason the one shared in the previous page doesn't work and I am actually trying to figure out what's wrong
I'll attach a save here in the room with the enemy then. The previous attachment was to make the cow that asks the question work, and had to replace the file Map003.json in www/data/Map003.json

Save 19 is in the cow vtuber room, and Save 20 is in the succubus house in front of the enemy with the mad hatter also unlocked

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'll attach a save here in the room with the enemy then. The previous attachment was to make the cow that asks the question work, and had to replace the file Map003.json in www/data/Map003.json

Save 19 is in the cow vtuber room, and Save 20 is in the succubus house in front of the enemy with the mad hatter also unlocked
Thank you for providing this save

Reactions: swellmeat

Kirashi

May 9, 2017

How to use the save file? Dummy doesn't seem to recognize the save 20

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
How to use the save file? Dummy doesn't seem to recognize the save 20
I thought you were talking about the boss named dummy marota, not the genocide route thing. The save I gave is just inside the cow vtuber's room in the normal game. I don't actually have a save for Lust Grimm Dummy on hand, but here is the guide:

LustGrimm Dummy has much less content than the normal game: most of the world is distorted and inaccessible, enemy attacks instantly defeat the player and cause a Game Over, and almost no H-scenes are available. The genocide route requires the player to play both this and the normal game.

In the normal game, the player needs to collect at least 60 Red Riding Medals, listen to the Grimm Radio on the frequency 666, and talk to at least six of a certain set of succubus NPCs (who appear when the player has obtained Brave victories against certain bosses on the highest difficulty, Real); finally, they must save the game in : Outskirts. They must transfer this save file to LustGrimm Dummy and load this save file.

Speaking to Hatter and answering "Yes" to her question transports Magrut to a strange area with green platforms and Vigor-draining succubi. While going through this area, Magrut will learn the Hatter and have come to this world to investigate something. At the end, the Hatter warns Magrut of a powerful devil sealed here and tells him to forget everything he's seen just now.

Meeting Demon

Magrut then returns to the previous world. If he then examines the sign here repeatedly, it will ask if he desires the future's end and ask him to hand over power. Doing so transports Magrut to the sealed , who explains how she was sealed and wounded by her most hated enemy, but his power will let her escape and send that enemy into despair. The player is offered a choice of submitting to Demon or quitting the game, but regardless of what they pick (even if they manually close the game window), Demon overwrites every save file and and drains Magrut's power with a titjob. The title screen is now altered to show just the word "Again" and a distorted, red view of Demon's face.

The save I provided has some of the bosses beaten with brave conditions, and I think it has 60 medals as well, so if you really want you can check the achievements and do the extra content.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So... I just got to Junk Town and found out Lust Grimm Again took out the best BGM in the game. How can I edit the BGM files to put back in the original Junk Town music?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
So... I just got to Junk Town and found out Lust Grimm Again took out the best BGM in the game. How can I edit the BGM files to put back in the original Junk Town music?
You just need to overwrite the sound file in the music folder. But to do this you'll need to know the exact name of the music you want, I can do it for you since I extracted the BGM long ago, if you record it/show it throuh steam/give me a save file in the location, I can give you the name. I finished old Lust Grimm a long time ago so if you can eplain me where is the Junk Town I can help you (the name doesn't ring any bell)

Edit: I couldn't wait after all, the original name is bgm_maoudamashii_healing02 while the new version is doll. doll isn't that bad but I admit the first version was really better. I also just realised the original version wasn't encrypted so I did it. Overwrite this in the bgm folder. By the way are there more song butchered?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You just need to overwrite the sound file in the music folder. But to do this you'll need to know the exact name of the music you want, I can do it for you since I extracted the BGM long ago, if you record it/show it throuh steam/give me a save file in the location, I can give you the name. I finished old Lust Grimm a long time ago so if you can eplain me where is the Junk Town I can help you (the name doesn't ring any bell)

Edit: I couldn't wait after all, the original name is bgm_maoudamashii_healing02 while the new version is doll. doll isn't that bad but I admit the first version was really better. I also just realised the original version wasn't encrypted so I did it. Overwrite this in the bgm folder. By the way are there more song butchered?
Thank you so much for your help and yes there was. The boss battle theme from the original was so much better than the boss bgm in the this remake.

Here is the bgm from the original:

Reactions: mememema

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I can't recall which boss is this OST associated with so I started a new game to reach the first boss but I forgot how to lower my lust (I remember I had the same issue the first time I played but forgot how to solve this) can you please tell me how to solve the lust issue in early game? Sleeping doesn't help.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't recall which boss is this OST associated with so I started a new game to reach the first boss but I forgot how to lower my lust (I remember I had the same issue the first time I played but forgot how to solve this) can you please tell me how to solve the lust issue in early game? Sleeping doesn't help.
You use the calming nut. They are a common item that spawn everywhere. I thought sleep also reduced lust in the first game. I know it works in Lust Grimm Again.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Thank you so much for your help and yes there was. The boss battle theme from the original was so much better than the boss bgm in the this remake.

Here is the bgm from the original:
Is the one you don't like in the remake the one starting with electric guitar for a few seconds?

Edit: Took the libery to convert it before waiting for your answer. I think this is what you wanted but please confirm it lol.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is the one you don't like in the remake the one starting with electric guitar for a few seconds?

Edit: Took the libery to convert it before waiting for your answer. I think this is what you wanted but please confirm it lol.
Thank you, I will give it a try the next time I play Lust Grimm Again.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

is this the teaser for the new game?

seems like it will release in june.
If you're referring to their Dec 23rd 2022 post it says:

News from HOP!! Winter comics, plans for next year, etc.

This is Inoue 620 from Muni Kobo.
Thank you for your continued support, additions, tips, messages, and likes.

First let me tell you.
Every year, we released illustrations drawn for Christmas.
Due to various circumstances, this year's Christmas illustration will not be released.
To everyone who was looking forward to it
I apologize for making you feel sad.
In addition, we have New Year's illustrations available,
I would appreciate it if you could wait for the article on January 1 next year.

Also, this year's update will (probably) be the last in this article.
It's a little early, but I'm planning to open a workshop in the middle of this year.
Thank you very much for your support.
Next year in 2023, "We're HOP" and "M Galaxy"
And so that we can release 3 of "Mirror's Imma and Devil's Seed"
I will do my best, so thank you for your kind support.

*There are more images than this.
*We have prepared a table of contents.
"Please use as necessary."

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes