Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
Lust Grimm Again has a genocide route/alternate ending, you can look at the wiki for how to achieve it.(Involves doing a bunch of tedious stuff and downloading a game by the name of Lust Grimm Dummy)

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lust Grimm Again has a genocide route/alternate ending, you can look at the wiki for how to achieve it.(Involves doing a bunch of tedious stuff and downloading a game by the name of Lust Grimm Dummy)
62Studio added a genocide route? Tempting as looking it up would be, I would rather experience it firsthand. I never heard of a version called Lust Grimm Dummy, I am guessing that is a short spinoff game?

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
62Studio added a genocide route? Tempting as looking it up would be, I would rather experience it firsthand. I never heard of a version called Lust Grimm Dummy, I am guessing that is a short spinoff game?
I dont think you are meant to play it(the dummy version), just transfer the save file to it and do certain things. If you can get the special choice from the hatter please hit me up with the save, I have done as told in the below but no dice.

From the wiki:

LustGrimm Dummy has much less content than the normal game: most of the world is distorted and inaccessible, enemy attacks instantly defeat the player and cause a Game Over, and almost no H-scenes are available. The genocide route requires the player to play both this and the normal game. In the normal game, the player needs to collect at least 60 Red Riding Medals, listen to the Grimm Radio on the frequency 666, and talk to at least six of a certain set of succubus NPCs (who appear when the player has obtained Brave victories against certain bosses on the highest difficulty, Real); finally, they must save the game in : Outskirts. They must transfer this save file to LustGrimm Dummy and load this save file.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I dont think you are meant to play it(the dummy version), just transfer the save file to it and do certain things. If you can get the special choice from the hatter please hit me up with the save, I have done as told in the below but no dice.

From the wiki:

LustGrimm Dummy has much less content than the normal game: most of the world is distorted and inaccessible, enemy attacks instantly defeat the player and cause a Game Over, and almost no H-scenes are available. The genocide route requires the player to play both this and the normal game. In the normal game, the player needs to collect at least 60 Red Riding Medals, listen to the Grimm Radio on the frequency 666, and talk to at least six of a certain set of succubus NPCs (who appear when the player has obtained Brave victories against certain bosses on the highest difficulty, Real); finally, they must save the game in : Outskirts. They must transfer this save file to LustGrimm Dummy and load this save file.
Wow, this sounds pretty complecated. Am I able to change the difficulty to "Real" difficulty and beat the succubus bosses after I've already beaten Lust Grimm Again?

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
I managed to solve why I was not getting the Hatters dialogue. The damn reason was that because I replaced and not merged the translation files of the dummy version and that somehow made it impossible to get the dialogue... yeesh

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yea, I did that and the npcs appeared. They are succubus you talk to once then they disappear afterwards.
That is good to know, this way I can bully all the boss succubi when I am at full power.

I managed to solve why I was not getting the Hatters dialogue. The damn reason was that because I replaced and not merged the translation files of the dummy version and that somehow made it impossible to get the dialogue... yeesh
I didn't know there was a difference, thank you for the heads up.

wwwander

Aug 22, 2021
Would you mind sharing your save data? Ty

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
Transfer this save to lust grimm dummy and talk to hatter after the area click on the sign next to hatter to summon the demon, be sure to back up the save it will get overwritten.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I am stuck:

When I used the upload save above (file5.rpgsave), Dummy doesn't seem to recognize it. When I go talk to Hatter she doesn't ask a question. When I save in slot 5 and overwrite it with the uploaded save above, I can use the save file but it brings me to the castle entrance, there a a few npc to talk with but that's it. I tried in japanese too but got the same result, what did I do wrong?

• Thinking Face

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I did a quick look and didn't see it on here but it is on Hemdomblog:
Thank you bro.

Regarding the save issue I noticed I can't even load it on Lust grimm again (tried to copy paste it on save folder), something must be missing so I'll redo the game and make one myself

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes