Kirashi

May 9, 2017
there's a sister h scene in the original ?
at what point ? i'm VERY interrested
It the original game, you can see that the 3 sisters were hidden in the animal village and get a scene by entering the right house in post game, then you have Manuve straddling you, Ideal covering your face with her tits and Fess licking you (or something like that).

Seriously, they removed the scene with the three succubus sisters? As for the music, the tracks I miss most include: Boss, final area, and some of the regular fight music. I haven't picked up this game for a long time (Waiting for the update) so I cannot name all the examples off the top of my head.
I haven't played 2.0 so far but from what I saw from the CG, the scene still exist but with the 3 sisters popping their boobs toward the screen and making it your "3P titjob" so yeah, no more intercourse for this one.

I don't think the number of intercourse scenes has decreased, though I haven't tried counting yet. While some characters no longer have an intercourse scene, there are others who've gained one (e.g. Succubus, Sheep Sisters, Ideal).
Considering there are more scenes, as far as balance goes you're right, but I think they feared something about Chloe/Manuve, because with this character alone you lost 3 intercourses scene (and get your redundant titjob scenes instead).

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It the original game, you can see that the 3 sisters were hidden in the animal village and get a scene by entering the right house in post game, then you have Manuve straddling you, Ideal covering your face with her tits and Fess licking you (or something like that).

I haven't played 2.0 so far but from what I saw from the CG, the scene still exist but with the 3 sisters popping their boobs toward the screen and making it your "3P titjob" so yeah, no more intercourse for this one.

Considering there are more scenes, as far as balance goes you're right, but I think they feared something about Chloe/Manuve, because with this character alone you lost 3 intercourses scene (and get your redundant titjob scenes instead).
This is a horrible butchering of a masterpiece. Inercourse with "Best" Girl and the three succubus sisters were some of the best scenes in the game. When I got to the love scene with "Best" Girl I considered that even better than losing to the Hard Succubus. The scene with the three sisters was great, not only because it was sexy but because it shifted the power dynamic toward their favor which is great for a (somewhat) femdom game.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
This is a horrible butchering of a masterpiece. Inercourse with "Best" Girl and the three succubus sisters were some of the best scenes in the game. When I got to the love scene with "Best" Girl I considered that even better than losing to the Hard Succubus. The scene with the three sisters was great, not only because it was sexy but because it shifted the power dynamic toward their favor which is great for a (somewhat) femdom game.
What do you mean by shifting the power dynamic toward their favor?

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
So I am on my quest again to unlock all the achievements in Lust Grimm Again, though the only problem I have is that I have no idea how to unlock this one nor know any hints to unlocking it. If anybody does know, any help on it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I am also sure it is not tied to the genocide route, though I can be wrong. Mostly saying that because I did go through that route with the dummy version and got no added achievement added

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Got a question to dawn of heaven. I am replaying it right now with 2.09 and i thought they added the other areas to it. But I can't access them on my first arrival. Can someone tell me please at which point they become accessible.

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
A full save would also be appreciated, if anyone has it. I'd be grateful if someone could upload it here, as it's been quite a few updates and I haven't found anything anywhere else.

asdfwejaoef

Jul 9, 2017
Does ANYBODY have 62-Chan's Challenge??? I can't find it for the life of me and don't want to wait until June 6 for the creators to reupload it for a single day

• Wow

excess123

Nov 3, 2019
I've finished everything in version 2 but realized I still don't have unknown page 1. Did I miss something or is my save bugged?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes