• Combat v2

Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Old combat

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Curiosity, did anyone try to fight Iris at a higher level? My best while testing was level 7 Iris using a str/will build.
Yes, I ran the combat over and over to make sure I understood the system well.
Once you get her up there in levels, you need to create a glass cannon build with raw strength and hope for good draws.
I would say that the old system is perfectly fine.

Maybe needs some balancing here and there, but the overall gameplay works fine.
What would be a big improvement would be to have WAY more victory/defeat scenes as well as more variations/reactions from the girls.

For example, Shion.
You get one reaction if you play with her tits as well as a victory screen if that's the move that beats her, and/or even a slight variation on the defeat screen if the last move you did before she won, was involving her tits.
You similarly, you could have her react if you do play with her tits/nips to give the player some extra info on if the move was extra effective or not without making it seem too techie.

Doing this will allow you to make the combat more interesting, because now there are a whole lot of scenes that we can unlock, motivating us to keep trying new things, especially if the scene changes after a while.
Like win three times using one move will go from "victory fingering 1" to "victory fingering 2".
This is how you can make the combat more interesting, the reward.
The old system is perfectly fine in my opinion.
My suggestion would not work at all with the new system since it would just end up making the player frustrated as your "piledriver anal" which would unlock a scene you have never seen before, fell short by 2 and now you have to use a move with a victory scene you have seen 15 times or lose instead.

You could even have some special moves that require certain situations to activate.
Example with Shion again (can you guess which girls my favorite?).
She has you in the cowgirl position, you manage to reverse it, you can now chose to go full on mating press as a move/position.
Also dick growth spell during sex could be used as a strategy to potentially inflict a one turn stun.

Also adding more variants to some of our moves such as fingering having the option of which hole it goes in.

Making it the randomness that is card games would make it way more difficult for the player to properly experience the scene cause maybe you want to go with slow sensual lovemaking and end up with a hand full of only the driest anal nelsons.

Also, I would put more focus on completing at least one of the girls overall story than adding more girls.
I would personally prefer a small number of highly fleshed out girls than one hundred girls with about 3 five line scenes each.
Quality over quantity.

P.S. 25$ A MONTH? For that "quality"?
Those buggers are karking scamming you!
Very well said, better advice than I gave personally as it's more specific and less cold like mine was.
And yes as you stated in P.S. if you do some research on the AI art, you can essentially get the same stuff for free. It's just not as ready and setup as the one they are paying for.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
That is what I have being doing for the last 5 months updating monthly, I have been adding more skills, stances, powers, feats, scenes, girls, events and illustrations but it is not working very well since my patreon has barely moved, what I currently earn can't even pay the novelAI subscription which costs $25/month.
I would say the assumption of you adding stuff and nothing changing patreon wise is not reasonable enough to assume that it's something else that needs changing, people don't like to support games this early on, you can finish this game in less than an hour and it's not very enjoyable (IN ITS CURRENT STATE) to re-play it multiple times.

So using the advice gathered from axorn the addition of variation scenes, would be a great move. You'll notice how their main focus on improving the game was just variations in general, which is the same feeling I have.
What these changes would do is improve exactly that. The "replay-ability"

I would like to make it clear, if at any point you feel my posts aren't helping you, then you don't have to take them into consideration, I'm doing everything I can to give very constructive feedback and advice since it seems like you truly are working towards an enjoyable game, and I DO ENJOY your game, I love it!

Don't forget that I appreciate your game and I want to see it continue.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I may make a suggestion, You should look if you could find someone or someones that you can ERP the scenes with essentially (as long as they know it will be used in the game).
Cause that can definitely make for some very unique scenes since they would be way more "real" so to say.
Would also make things easier for you since having someone to bounce things with makes it easier to be inspired.

Only a suggestion.
Could be ending up good or it could be a bad idea.

Also I would suggest making even more fight ending scenes depending on what you used to finish the "fight".
Like scenes for Full Nelson, big dick anal and so on and even variant for if you have the big dick on or off for all the different endings.

Keep up the good work.
Seconded the ERP suggestion, that's a great way to improve one's writing/ scene flow... Or so I've heard.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I think the original combat was fine. Most people here believe you have the core of a good game. I wouldn't try to reinvent the wheel to bring in more subscribers. That will come naturally as you further build your world. I would focus on character development personally and fleshing out the story. If people (myself included) care about your characters and world, support will follow. Sex is a huge part of it but I also want to care about the characters and world I am experiencing.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
0.3.4 released for all, changelog in the main page. I also put the changelog of the newest version as a spoiler over there to tempt people, yes it is an evil move, but a necessary one.

There is still a lot to improve in the UI but I think it is much better with the small improvements I did.

As always, feedback is welcome, it is thanks to people here that 0.3.5 changelog has so many scenes as it was indeed an area that I was mostly neglecting while favoring the combat system.

I have also improved the rewards for the highest tier on patreon, those who support me on that level will be able to commision an end of combat scene of their choice for me to write when they first join and another every few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustiaSexfightOfTheRealms-0.3.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LustiaSexfightOfTheRealms-CombatV2TestDemo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
How much stats are you supposed to have to make Shion your wife?
There is no specific amount because it depend on her level, it uses her str, dex, agi and fighting skill against yours. Fighting skill is a hidden stat but it increases every time you train with her or fight in the tower in Jade world(this part I added late so if you did the towers as soon as they came out you missed the fighting skill boost, but it is the same as 1 training with shion per tower level.). It also increases when you fail a challenge.

The result of the challenge will tell if you are far away or close to defeating her, if you keep trying you will eventualy win.

Reactions: anonimus_bell

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Futa on female isn't out then? because a threesome with a futa+female or a voyeur thing could be an interesting scene.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
0.3.5 released for all, links and changelog in the main page. Lots of new scenes and the new scene memory for you all to play with, it is also a third of the size it was before but don't worry I didn't touch the images. Like last time I put the changelog of the newest version in the spoilers.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustiaSexfightOfTheRealms-0.3.5c
LustiaSexfightOfTheRealms-CombatV2TestDemo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is it normal for version 0.3.3c to be 769MB in size and 0.3.5c only 197MB and while there is a small size difference in game folders 66MB to 74MB greatest difference is in renpy folders 599MB in 0.3.3c and 7.26MB in 0.3.5c? Or do I need to merge 0.3.3c with 0.3.5c

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
is it normal for version 0.3.3c to be 769MB in size and 0.3.5c only 197MB and while there is a small size difference in game folders 66MB to 74MB greatest difference is in renpy folders 599MB in 0.3.3c and 7.26MB in 0.3.5c? Or do I need to merge 0.3.3c with 0.3.5c
There is nothing wrong, if you look at the changelog I mentioned the reduction in size. You can just play as normal. The big size of the renpy folder was a problem in the compilation and it was solved.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Thanks to all who voted, I am now closing the poll, it is good to see that a lot of people liked the second combat but unfortunately it is getting abandoned for now. The vote for the patrons showed a very different result with the old combat winning 4 votes to 1, yes not many votes there but they are the ones who decided to support the project so they take priority.

There is still some hope for those who liked the new combat version, the vote on patreon will remain open and if eventually the new combat get more votes and at least tie I will implement it since I personally like it more than the first one.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Game updated, changelog and links on the main page.

I would appreciate feedback about the talks with the girls, if it is good and you would like to see more of it or if it is unnecessary.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes