2.90 star(s) 40 Votes
Dec 27, 2022
Summer with Mia is fine but to be honest last update suffered a quality loss at least for me .Lust Theory became an awful cloning simulation mess stopped playing it once i saw the MC cloning himself and having sex with clones it was pretty screwed up . Limits of Sky seems to be going ntr route like Inside Jennifer ( and that game had an awful ending). To be honest the only game i am actually enjoying from Inceton is this one Lustyverse : Shackbang . But maybe that is me since i do like murder mysteries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i don't even know if they will do a part 2 , i hope they do and i hope they don't mess the story up like they have been doing to their other games.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
and i don't even know if they will do a part 2
On Patreon it says: "We are excited to release part 1 of 2 of ShackBang. Our first LustyVerse game. A new Inceton Games format for games that will always be released in 2 parts but in huge chunks", so there will be a part 2 which will also be the end for the game it seems.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
it's a nice project this game, i'm curious for part 2. Also Maxine is amazing

And that's the thing about inceton, say what you will about them, but personally their games are the only ones of this genre that i actually like

I've tred to look up the trending section in this forum to find similar games in terms of "graphics" and models but i really can't

I've seen quite a lot of them and they all look either extremely fake or downright creepy.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2022
On Patreon it says: "We are excited to release part 1 of 2 of ShackBang. Our first LustyVerse game. A new Inceton Games format for games that will always be released in 2 parts but in huge chunks", so there will be a part 2 which will also be the end for the game it seems.
They also updated the website and development for Part 2 already started. I like this format way better than the milking format Inceton have been using for years. Because this way it's short stories but at least the story doesn't have so many updates that end up screwing everything up

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Why everyone hates NTR?? Asking seriously
Usually it's because they immerse themselves bit more into the role of MC and have no interest in seeing LI with someone else. It's pretty much question of how much you can immerse yourself into the game and what are you getting out of it. Though NTR itself is bad tag/genre definition, since there's two kinds of NTR: 1) Netori, where you as protagonist are the one that does stealing other people's partners and 2) Netorare, where someone else steals your partner. Now if there was specific tags for those i think lots of drama regarding NTR in these forums could be avoided.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Now if there was specific tags for those i think lots of drama regarding NTR in these forums could be avoided.
Or even better: if people stopped being mentally handicapped and didn’t try to immerse themselves to the shoes of a character that doesn’t resonate in absolutely any way with anyone in the real world and who was created and written by someone else who doesn’t know the player. :HideThePain:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Or even better: if people stopped being mentally handicapped and didn’t try to immerse themselves to the shoes of a character that doesn’t resonate in absolutely any way with anyone in the real world and who was created and written by someone else who doesn’t know the player. :HideThePain:
Majority of movie&game etc... characters don't resonate with real world, unless specifically made in that way, yet we still immerse ourselves into their shoes to get more out of the experience. It's called suspension of disbelief. Everyone does it to some extent and some do it more, it's not being mentally handicapped but being able to put yourself in others shoes so to speak.

So the best way to prevent the drama i mentioned before and people having to constantly argue/bitch about it, or get disappointed because such things, would still be to split those tags and accurately use them. Then people who don't want to see such content could easily ignore games with said content and people who don't care or are actively looking for such content could more easily find that content.

But then again, there's third group of people, thankfully small minority, who like to instigate such drama and try to cause these arguments, instead of trying to make things better for all.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
preach

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so people cant immerse themselves into the entertainment they choise to take in isnt that the point how about you worry about youself and not how others spend their time

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Majority of movie&game etc... characters don't resonate with real world, unless specifically made in that way, yet we still immerse ourselves into their shoes to get more out of the experience. It's called suspension of disbelief. Everyone does it to some extent and some do it more, it's not being mentally handicapped but being able to put yourself in others shoes so to speak.
If you put yourself into the shoes of the Batman or Spiderman to ”get more out of the experience”…yeah, I don’t know what to tell you. You’re not Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker my dude, so why even pretend. Enjoy it as it is instead of thinking that you are them. That sounds just like the cringe ”he’s literally me!” TikTok kids stuff. :HideThePain:

so people cant immerse themselves into the entertainment they choise to take in isnt that the point how about you worry about youself and not how others spend their time
Bullseye on the nerve I see. :LUL:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If you put yourself into the shoes of the Batman or Spiderman to ”get more out of the experience”…yeah, I don’t know what to tell you. You’re not Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker my dude, so why even pretend. Enjoy it as it is instead of thinking that you are them. That sounds just like the cringe ”he’s literally me!” TikTok kids stuff. :HideThePain:

Bullseye on the nerve I see. :LUL:
Must be sad existence if you lack the ability to immerse yourself in stories you hear, see or read. Can't imagine such a grey existence being much fun to live in, but i guess that's why you feel so threatened by those who can do it, that you have to try and insult people who can do it and enjoy doing so.

In any case, i do wish you good future and that you find some other form of entertainment than being unnecessarily toxic person.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes