3.00 star(s) 39 Votes

Garen

May 6, 2017
Good God I can really feel his frustration. You cannot trust these hoes.

screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

Garen

May 6, 2017
Imagine if it turns out MC was a cop on the case all along and the whole "detective" bit was a red herring (cue a comedy scene of him crying about having had to sabotage his beloved car). Some of his monologues are real sus.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Well, after reading the plot I wanted to try this game and I wasn't familiar with dev previous games... but my conclusion is, this is not really a game. It's more an author driven story, with blend models and freaking annoying MC. I mean the renders are ok, the girls look ok, but character wise they're pretty much all the same even if their back story implies differently. I had trouble staying focused on the story, the choices are rare, in some cases meaningless (like sex with Maxine if you want to fuck her on the floor or top) and doesn't really have any impact on the development of the story. A lot of stuff is forced upon you, story was a mess when dialogs didn't correspond with characters. So MC said something but the scene was showing Ariana as if she is talking and that lasted for a good amount of time. And then the MC... geez.
I'll wait for part 2 but if that will be the same author driven story as part 1 then this ain't for me.

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I mean, you are also stranded with them there, with no way out currently, (...)
2 cars, one with drained battery, other with fuel line cut.
(2 different issues)

You just have to take the battery from the second car and use it in the first.
Or jump start the first with the second.
Honestly, the first car didn't even need the second since they have electricity in the cabin.

Reactions: den_tiger

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Btw, Ariana is the one with the most charismatic face, but who is responsible for these pants? That's something you wear at home while watching TV at best. Sure, she's supposed to have the innocent/boring look, but combined with that top she really could have done better.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
did I miss the part where you get to rename your character? name.png
edit: oh nevermind, it's literally like a minute later. why does Maxine refer to you by "name" BEFORE you get to name yourself??

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Nah bro nah the sister was just ruined for me a bit i refuse to believe that shit. Nah fam that's fucked there better be a reasonable explanation for that shit that I just saw

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Damn. You can't even trust your family. I never thought mc's sister pretending all the time
That just makes it easier to bundle her with the rest of the crazy when the time comes to burn them all. I don't know if a choice to actively fuck with them is on the books, but at least a choice to abandon them to their inevitable downfall should be a given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The game is looking nice so far, but what i don't understand:
You start at the cabin -> set the relation to Ariana -> get the first lewd scene -> get to the "real" start of the story -> just now set Mcs name -> get to the next lewd scene which partly contains animations and images of the first one...

3.00 star(s) 39 Votes