2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
When I saw this NTR this VN was ruined for me. I deleted it at the same time. Why is there no NTR tag here? If it had the netorare tag I wouldn't have downloaded this VN and I wouldn't have gone through this disappointment. What rubbish.
It's pictures from a phone that were taken more than 5 years before the events in this VN.... I don't think NTR works like that..

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
It's pictures from a phone that were taken more than 5 years before the events in this VN.... I don't think NTR works like that..
It doesn't matter when the pictures were taken. The MC saw the pictures and didn't like what he saw. I would say he was jealous and angry. Therefore, it gives the feeling of NTR. This destroys the experience of those who don't like this type of content.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It doesn't matter when the pictures were taken. The MC saw the pictures and didn't like what he saw. I would say he was jealous and angry. Therefore, it gives the feeling of NTR. This destroys the experience of those who don't like this type of content.
He wasn't jealous, perhaps angry but definitely not for the reason of NTR, actually seeing these pictures is a clue to get more insight into the situation he's in... It's plot related, nothing more... And to be fair the other guy's involvement is not even that explicit... We see his face on one, but most pictures we just see the girl...

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
He wasn't jealous, perhaps angry but definitely not for the reason of NTR, actually seeing these pictures is a clue to get more insight into the situation he's in... It's plot related, nothing more... And to be fair the other guy's involvement is not even that explicit... We see his face on one, but most pictures we just see the girl...
I really hope the MC's sister didn't know Lexi when this happened, otherwise it's even worse. And what do you think happened when you saw a naked guy next to a naked girl? And even worse, rubbing his finger in her pussy? If that isn't explicit to you, nothing else will be.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I really hope the MC's sister didn't know Lexi when this happened, otherwise it's even worse. And what do you think happened when you saw a naked guy next to a naked girl? And even worse, rubbing his finger in her pussy? If that isn't explicit to you, nothing else will be.
It seems they knew each other when that happened, "sister" lost weight somewhere in the past, in the pictures she doesn't even look 5 years younger, but certainly not like a "fat girl" she said she used to be... Lexi said she had been in a relation with Lucas 3 years... The sister said she never had sex with the boyfriend of a friend... So something isn't adding up there either...

Either way, some people will take offence to these pictures and interpret it as NTR, others will not... People searching for the NTR tag will fume here, if all that tag covers is just these pictures... A tag works 2 ways.... It's an adult game, as for what explicit means on this site, i'd say that finger is considered pretty mild, for most games here, if that's all you get in an update, their threads will be flamed... But i agree with you this game is not for purists, some people will not like it, but whether this game deserves an NTR tag or not is a different question...

Last edited:

ricardomorley

Oct 20, 2020
It seems they knew each other when that happened, "sister" lost weight somewhere in the past, in the pictures she doesn't even look 5 years younger, but certainly not like a "fat girl" she said she used to be... Lexi said she had been in a relation with Lucas 3 years... The sister said she never had sex with the boyfriend of a friend... So something isn't adding up there either...

Either way, some people will take offence to these pictures and interpret it as NTR, others will not... People searching for the NTR tag will fume here, if all that tag covers is just these pictures... A tag works 2 ways.... It's an adult game, as for what explicit means on this site, i'd say that finger is considered pretty mild, for most games here, if that's all you get in an update, their threads will be flamed... But i agree with you this game is not for purists, some people will not like it, but whether this game deserves an NTR tag or not is a different question...
the truth we wouldn't get into this if the picture was his girlfriend, and truth or dare the sister wasn't fake, in the answer,
but mc no matter how stupid he is he already knows that lucas is dead, or the girls think he is, evident in the game,
what really took him by surprise is that he didn't think his sister was a lying bitch,probably four are.....
I just really hope that making choices in the game, because choosing whether I want to fuck on the floor or on the table is a lot of meme, Summer with Mia 2/returning to mia has a great choice system, what happened?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the truth we wouldn't get into this if the picture was his girlfriend, and truth or dare the sister wasn't fake, in the answer,
but mc no matter how stupid he is he already knows that lucas is dead, or the girls think he is, evident in the game,
what really took him by surprise is that he didn't think his sister was a lying bitch,probably four are.....
I just really hope that making choices in the game, because choosing whether I want to fuck on the floor or on the table is a lot of meme, Summer with Mia 2/returning to mia has a great choice system, what happened?
Different teams of Inceton doing different productions, Returning to Mia isn't the same as Lust Theory either... They're simply different products, some we will like better then others... As for this game, there's a few choices that will give a different scene, but indeed most others will only be slightly different. However that could be necessary for the plot. It's the 0.1, there may be more freedom of choice later. And this game offers a lot eye candy, the way that's been implemented is a nice gimmick too... It's a horror/mystery game, so far i'm enjoying it, i like "returning to Mia" too, but i wouldn't say this game needs to be more like that game. So far i think they did a great job, it's original, it's entertaining and i really hope there's a happy ending lol. But we might have a rough time ahead...

Reactions: XeniiPR

ricardomorley

Oct 20, 2020
Different teams of Inceton doing different productions, Returning to Mia isn't the same as Lust Theory either... They're simply different products, some we will like better then others... As for this game, there's a few choices that will give a different scene, but indeed most others will only be slightly different. However that could be necessary for the plot. It's the 0.1, there may be more freedom of choice later. And this game offers a lot eye candy, the way that's been implemented is a nice gimmick too... It's a horror/mystery game, so far i'm enjoying it, i like "returning to Mia" too, but i wouldn't say this game needs to be more like that game. So far i think they did a great job, it's original, it's entertaining and i really hope there's a happy ending lol. But we might have a rough time ahead...
happy ending tag rape? probably lydia won't, i'll wait for part 2 to see it drop or not, mia and theory, I bought it on steam, this one with this retarded mc is hard....

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
happy ending tag rape? probably lydia won't, i'll wait for part 2 to see it drop or not, mia and theory, I bought it on steam, this one with this retarded mc is hard....
Could be in flashbacks... Lucas + drugs & rape tags + the girls = motive. Didn't think the MC is that stupid, but the situation isn't clear enough to start accusing his friends with how little he actually knows... He acknowledges the girls aren't telling the complete truth in an early stage. But okay, he's no Sherlock Holmes either... Still interested to see how this plays out tbh...

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
It asks me to assign a role in the beginning of the game but I have no clue what everyone is supposed to be. Who is supposed to be friends? Who are supposed to be family?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Fuck it. I'm in I guess. Since there's not much of a ChoiceGuide to code except "SanchoNotes" I'll have to raise the bar on all the other multi-mod features like UI enhancement, deep rooted alt-char renaming, SanchoGallery, etc.

Here's some preliminary teasers in the spoiler below so this doesn't result in an eyesore of a post in the VN's thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least we only have to deal with an "angle button" and not a "slut button"... so there's something.
(J/K, it's still there):
View attachment 2429903

I'll keep folks updated as progress continues. Regards.
Good morning. I have not died nor forgotten about this project. For those that don't know I got myself in a massive backlog due to IRL accounting obligations and constant current VN update drops that I already have published mods on. I've been steadily working through this backlog knocking out almost on VN update per day. I now have a choice to make... looking at my notes I was really close to getting this VN done.

I'm about to grab another cup of coffee and toss a coin... it's either work another day or two and finish this or start the "Sunshine Love" update that's still pending. Regardless just know I haven't raised the white flag just yet. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
LustyVerse - MultiMod Colombeen Custom Edition
LV_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hey guys
any incest patches?
I don't know how to rename the characters to incest.
some help?
thanks in advance

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
hey guys
any incest patches?
I don't know how to rename the characters to incest.
some help?
thanks in advance
Three posts above yours : the one you get the role asked in game is your sister.... So no patch needed...

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, I always loved inceton games, but this one is on a whole another level, animations are great, but the story is so wild!! At the start the girls felt weird in some way, like they were hiding something, then some truth comes out, and you start to believe them, then you hear some other secrets, so the whole process starts again and again. Can't wait for part 2, sadly I guess after the other 3 games? (Lust theory, Mia's game, and the new one)

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes