3.00 star(s) 39 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This dev team is really consistent with their characters. In the first part MC was completely useless. His only use was as a narrator while everyone else was actually doing things to move the plot forward. In the second part they kept him being completely useless but also had other characters breaking the 4th wall and commenting on how utterly pointless his existence is. Pretty meta.

At some point it became comedic with MC yet again thinking something "ok, I'm done with these bitches", only for one of them to metaphorically (or sometimes physically) slap him on the head, telling him to get in line like a good boy.

I've only seen two of the endings (almost the same with minimal variance), but I'm dissapointed I didn't see one where, after all is said and done, he offs himself. I mean his only use as a narrator ended and it's unlikely he will actually learn how to behave like a normal human instead of a glitchy male sex doll, so might as well end it all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jesus.... Lust Time has now been introduced into this VN's chapter as well.

But fear not my fellow pirates... I have a solution to this laborious and user-unfriendly approach to lewd scenes. I'll simply resolve in the same way I did for "Passion", a brief overview of that process can be found here if interested.

I'll get this sorted.

Reactions: Jarul and Brellium

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... the VN's OEM gallery is fucked up. The images for the left and right arrows, and the gal's back buttons are missing (at least in the compressed version but I suspect it has nothing to do with that).

So, the OEM gallery is borked... did this not even get tested? I can make some simple arrows to fix it... but I need confirmation from someone else so I can figure out where the issue truly lies (a VN massive bug or something got borked while compressing the buttons images).

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Is it true that they die?
I dropped him on the ntr roll with mc's sister
I have tried all the options and there seems to be only two endings.

1. Lexi kills everyone, mc knocks her out and saves.
2. Lexi kills all the girls and then commits suicide.

As for the "ntr", the sister says that she didn't sleep with Lucas, and frankly, I played these parts by skipping.:sneaky:
There seems to be no way to save everyone.
I'm a little disappointed.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... the VN's OEM gallery is fucked up. The images for the left and right arrows, and the gal's back buttons are missing (at least in the compressed version but I suspect it has nothing to do with that).

So, the OEM gallery is borked... did this not even get tested? I can make some simple arrows to fix it... but I need confirmation from someone else so I can figure out where the issue truly lies (a VN massive bug or something got borked while compressing the buttons images).
Never fear, Sancho is here.

SanchoMod GT - OEM Gallery Fix and Unlock Toggle

1690639835513.png 1690639851145.png

Features:
  • Unlock Toggle: Found in "Preferences" as noted in the above preview pic.
  • Gallery Fix: Fixes the damn missing images (how was this not tested before release?). This stays true to the dev's graphics. I took the back button from "Passion" and the left/right arrows from "Mia" so they are the dev's own created images and violate zero policies/ethics (imho). See devs, you don't have to steal shit to make your shit work proper.
Installation: Copy all of the extracted contents inside an unmodded VN's "/game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the files that are included in this mini-mod.

No other SanchoMod features are included.

You're welcome.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have tried all the options and there seems to be only two endings.

1. Lexi kills everyone, mc knocks her out and saves.
2. Lexi kills all the girls and then commits suicide.
I got a 3rd one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can confirm the Lustyverse series is all about dumb ass male mcs. They make beta Anime Mcs look like a genius. The writers got to be some type of masochist sadist at this point.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
final conclusion

The first part of the game was very entertaining and intriguing, I would have liked the MC to have become a bit more serious. I didn't like the part where he became a detective, when he discovered part of his secrets I liked how he reacted. first part was great
Second and final part, I didn't like it at all, nothing at all. I can say that the story behind it was interesting, but I didn't like the rest. The MC forgave them everything, as he tells his sister that he didn't want to hurt her but she didn't care if Maxime killed him at some point (I don't have siblings but if one did that, the affection I have for them would be lost quickly) . He was still worried about them after finding out part of the story, I think that a person after finding out all that would only have worried about himself, as he did at the end when he tried to run away, but it seemed out of place since It was an action that was not seen coming, I would have liked that during the final part it was seen in the personality of the MC that he no longer trusted them and the little affection he had for them was lost but it was not seen. I would also have liked to see in more detail what happened to the other characters in the dungeon.
Very good story that unfortunately could not be specified well in my opinion
Use spoiler tags for fuck's sake... that's what they are there for bud. Just how I did in your quote is fine... or use the spoiler button (there's two ways to do it - blur and button).

Reactions: danilo

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Yes, there's three endings only in this update. All that's needed is to search "jump Ending" to insure you've captured what you're seeking in this regard. Just an FYI if it helps any.
Will there be any updates to the game or is it completely finished?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will there be any updates to the game or is it completely finished?
Fuck if I know... from the monetary-gaining site:
We remade big chunks of ShackBang PART 1 and with the relese of PART 2, the game is now complete (except the VOs). In a few months, we will release a content update containing full voice overs for all the female characters and a few more sex scenes.
We have also mades big strides with sounds and music in this game. We are sure that you'll notice the diference and get a better, more immersive, experience.

3.00 star(s) 39 Votes