Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Never fear, Sancho is here.

SanchoMod GT - OEM Gallery Fix and Unlock Toggle

View attachment 2809774 View attachment 2809776

Features:
  • Unlock Toggle: Found in "Preferences" as noted in the above preview pic.
  • Gallery Fix: Fixes the damn missing images (how was this not tested before release?). This stays true to the dev's graphics. I took the back button from "Passion" and the left/right arrows from "Mia" so they are the dev's own created images and violate zero policies/ethics (imho). See devs, you don't have to steal shit to make your shit work proper.
Installation: Copy all of the extracted contents inside an unmodded VN's "/game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the files that are included in this mini-mod.

No other SanchoMod features are included.

You're welcome.
Since I'm already around these parts, here's an ending choice walkthrough guide for you folks who either can't wait for the mod update or run unmodded (in a proper spoiler of course):

SanchoMod Ending Walkthrough Choice Guide (spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, you're welcome.

Edit: Added the prerequisite menu choices for completeness.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will there be any updates to the game or is it completely finished?
Okay, this is of note:

Even though there's three "final" endings, there's also a three-way split that starts off Part 2 (then they all merge back together at "Black Room" for the finaly). This all starts at the beginning of Part 2's first choice where one choice goes to Fork One and the other choice leads to Fork Two and Three. So, just know this going in as they play Part 2 differently than each other until the 3-Ending finaly.

Here's a hint at how the Forks work (in general, I'm not writing a text walkthrough as that's what the mod is for):
  • Confront - Lexi centric
  • Left - Ariana centric
  • Right - Maxine centric
  • Fail - (Easter egg of sorts). Allow the choice timer to pass and automatically progress down the "Fail" Fork
Edit: Added easter egg Fork.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Uh.... My brain failed to process anything after finishing the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And again, they did came up with the reason there is no NTR with the sister.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jesus.... Lust Time has now been introduced into this VN's chapter as well.

But fear not my fellow pirates... I have a solution to this laborious and user-unfriendly approach to lewd scenes. I'll simply resolve in the same way I did for "Passion", a brief overview of that process can be found here if interested.

I'll get this sorted.
The above will be sorted along with a toggle for the choice menu countdown timers:
1690653089769.png

Reactions: haooni

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
This game started with a (shack)bang. Despite the somewhat too passive mc the story was intriguing and felt fresh (and looked great). It ended with a whimper...

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I've played a bit of the first part but haven't completed and i didn't fully read the thread to avoid spoilers but as far as i understand, people didn't like the ending(s) and i've seen somebody mentioned ntr. So can anybody summarize why is the ending bad with minimum spoiler and is there ntr?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
i've got an error about a missing image e1_1270 in a scene talking about making cookies for Maxine.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've played a bit of the first part but haven't completed and i didn't fully read the thread to avoid spoilers but as far as i understand, people didn't like the ending(s) and i've seen somebody mentioned ntr. So can anybody summarize why is the ending bad with minimum spoiler and is there ntr?
There are currently three potential endings, all of which don't really make sense and don't end on happy notes. There is no NTR in this game. However, people are upset that some nude photos found on a phone of one of the L.I's from five years ago has another guy present and not the MC.

Reactions: LeaderOne66

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Yes, there's three endings only in this update. All that's needed is to search "jump Ending" to insure you've captured what you're seeking in this regard. Just an FYI if it helps any.
Yeah, that's what I did for the script file.
Still, the way renpy works, there might be some other scripts in other files. i've seen some bad coding from a few devs

3.00 star(s) 39 Votes