3.00 star(s) 39 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
WTF ?? So Max joined the fucking Illuminati, or some other cult of degenarate fucks like them, to become successful out of the blue coz no person with a functional brain can do that without selling their soul to the aliens or whoever didn't have lunch or dinner, huh ??:FacePalm:Talk about taking shit to a whole nother level of stupidity.:rolleyes: And the MC went full retard in this part, coz in the first, he was only halfway there. Great. Just the type of MC you'd want to have in this type of story and this type of characters.:FacePalm:

My brain failed to process anything after finishing the ending.
That's why it's recommended to turn it off whenever you want an Inceton game to make sense. There's nothing wrong with you, but a lot of things are definitely wrong with this 'story' and its characters.

There are currently three potential endings, all of which don't really make sense and don't end on happy notes.
You say it like the rest of the story makes a lot of fucking sense.:ROFLMAO: It's bullshit. I admit I was pretty hyped about playing this 2nd part, but after I saw how shit unfolded and how the MC went from stupid to complete idiot letting himself be fooled by a group of crazy bitches, I even regretted wasting space on my hard drive for it. Let's not forget the endings that don't even make sense. What kinda dumb, insane motherfucker saves a crazy bitch who not only wanted to kill him but actually killed his sister and her 'friends' too ??

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
You say it like the rest of the story makes a lot of fucking sense.:ROFLMAO: It's bullshit. I admit I was pretty hyped about playing this 2nd part, but after I saw how shit unfolded and how the MC went from stupid to complete idiot letting himself be fooled by a group of crazy bitches, I even regretted wasting space on my hard drive for it. Let's not forget the endings that don't even make sense. What kinda dumb, insane motherfucker saves a crazy bitch who not only wanted to kill him but actually killed his sister and her 'friends' too ??
Exactly. I would gladly take an ending where he just snapped and burn her alive with the cabin. That would actually be the better ending for me though. Now I'm worried about their endings with Mia game. I really like that game so far.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Almost broke the 4th wall at times with MC's pleas that someone just answer his questions.
Total questions asked by all characters in "Final" - 2,470 (nice round number, ain't it?)
That's a shit-ton of questions and working on the 5th wall.. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well on patreon says 130+ animations while in the gallery sancho mod is only 80
Devs like to count all animations... sometimes including the damn Main Menu, etc. Remember, there's animations that are non-lewd such as the "Fashion Show" event that are not included in SanchoGallery. So yeah, it's an apples/oranges comparison if I'm getting your point correctly. One such example is attached but there's many of these animations that are not in lewd scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MixQQ

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
No, I agree. He just said he already played most of part 1 and was asking about the endings. The entire plot doesn't make sense. We're dealing with Inceton writers though, so that should have been obvious from the start.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I personally think they rewrote that part. They saw how many people was pissed.
They pulled a bullshit excuse like her wanting to prove she wasn't a virgin anymore without actually doing all the 'dirty' work to avoid a certain tag. It's like catching your wife in bed with another guy and being dumb enough to believe they only cuddled under the blanket bcz they were cold.:ROFLMAO: Sounds at least as ridiculous as the lunatic Lexi going full-on crazy bitch on their asses, when the only characters you'd have expected to do that are Max and Arianna, for logical reasons. But I had a good laugh watching the MC save the crazy hoe after she kills his sister and his so-called 'friends' just coz he thinks he isn't as fucked up as them.:FacePalm:

it has three endings and its a fap game that came out in two parts.....any reason to cry I guess.
why is everyone expecting some great ending to this? They are short stories.
So, just cause it's a short game it needs to have shitty endings that don't make sense ??:WaitWhat: Decent renders and attractive (crazy) women aside, what's there left to enjoy if the story sucks and the endings don't make sense and don't even provide any closure ?? Considering how long the devs' have been in the business, they should know better what their fans expect from them, so excuse us for wanting a lil creativity for a change and not being ok with this half-assed story we've gotten instead.

Now I'm worried about their endings with Mia game. I really like that game so far.
Same here. I like Returning to Mia too, but after the bullshit they did with their last two games, I definitely won't make the mistake of expecting to see something good happening there either. Personally, I'd rather wait more for a game with a decent story that makes sense for once and that gets an actual ending than play 3 rushed AF games with a ridiculous plot, pointless fuckery where it's not needed and no actual ending at all.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If so, wtf.
"WTF" is the best word to describe this nonsense, well, at least the most poilte one. But yeah, bottom line is, the MC is the biggest and wimpiest idiot on that fictional planet and ALL those crazy whores deserve to die, all of them with no exception. The whore who disappointed me the most is Arianna coz she was sooo depressed, hurt, traumatized and determined to get payback on the other cunts that she betrayed her own brother just to please a group of lunatics who wanted to murder her without showing an ounce of remorse to do it.:FacePalm:

The only question I have after playing this, whatever you wanna call it, is how drunk or high the guy who wrote the script was, coz most of, if not all, the shit written there doesn't make sense and is plain stupid bullshit.

How in the fuck is a sane person supposed to forgive these lying bitches when they won't hesitate to kill anyone to protect their precious asses, and why would they do it ??:WaitWhat:And the whole thing with Lucas' supposed 'gruesome' death gotta be the dumbest shit that was ever written. Why try to make the crazy bitch look innocent just so she can go completely insane and kill everybody at the end ?? Why not let Maxine or Arianna, or even the MC himself, do that, coz all three of them had way more reasons to do it than that insane slut ??:WaitWhat::FacePalm:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
So, just to clarify

There is no "good" ending, right?
I think the one where everyone injured and but alive while MC be the only one leaving the catacomb and calling the cops is considered as "good" ending. Where he doesn't seems to care about any of them and wanting to put them behind bars.

Same here. I like Returning to Mia too, but after the bullshit they did with their last two games, I definitely won't make the mistake of expecting to see something good happening there either. Personally, I'd rather wait more for a game with a decent story that makes sense for once and that gets an actual ending than play 3 rushed AF games with a ridiculous plot, pointless fuckery where it's not needed and no actual ending at all.
I mean that game literally had the 2 most straight forward endings aside from letting imagination runs wild. Letting player make the choice to either breakup with the gf and stay with Mia or end the taboo relationship and stay with gf. I honestly think that as long as that 2 options exist I can live with other "wtf" endings like what happened here LOL.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Ok So I'm confused. Reading comments on this page makes me think I played a different game. There are very few meaningful choices and after palying through a few till the end I only get the same ending: All the girls standing around lucas's apparently empty grave planning on burying the old dude that lydia killed whilst the somehow still none the wiser mc runs away in shock at the revelation that they all new about and colluded in Lucas's death. Then they catch up to him and the game ends? Nothing about any of the main characters dying, no catacombs. What am I missing?

People keep talking about part two? the final version ends with a message saying that pt 2 is being worked on???

Last edited:

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
I think the one where everyone injured and but alive while MC be the only one leaving the catacomb and calling the cops is considered as "good" ending. Where he doesn't seems to care about any of them and wanting to put them behind bars.

Help me out here, what is this about catacombs and characters dying, mc calling cops etc? I just played through all the choices in the final version and it ends at lucas's grave site?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
No... current version has the MC confront them at the grave site. He then holds the girls at gunpoint after taking it from redheaded one, and makes them come clean, which they still don't. It then leads to catacombs and the ending.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
No... current version has the MC confront them at the grave site. He then holds the girls at gunpoint after taking it from redheaded one, and makes them come clean, which they still don't. It then leads to catacombs and the ending.
Thats weird, I just dowloaded from Mega a few hours ago and it ends at the gravesite... what is the file size of the fianl version?

EDIT: figured out the problem. The So called final version of the Sancho Mod for this game was causing it to end at the graveside as he ran. Must remeber notto use those mods, they always f things up somehow for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein
Dec 27, 2022
Is there no happy ending for Lexi and MC ? Like Lexi character does a complete switch in the final scenes , all her character development ruined.
Also no happy ending for Maxine and MC as well, she in 1 path actually seems to really like MC but again the ending completely ruins her character
No happy ending for Ariana and the MC, which she was dumb but one of the most innocent of the group
Or even Lydia and the MC although she did kill a cop
wtf i was enjoying this game until i saw those really dark endings that ruin the whole story

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 39 Votes