3.00 star(s) 39 Votes

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there no happy ending for Lexi and MC ? Like Lexi character does a complete switch in the final scenes , all her character development ruined.
Also no happy ending for Maxine and MC as well, she in 1 path actually seems to really like MC but again the ending completely ruins her character
No happy ending for Ariana and the MC, which she was dumb but one of the most innocent of the group
Or even Lydia and the MC although she did kill a cop
wtf i was enjoying this game until i saw those really dark endings that ruin the whole story
Nope. And the closest you get to a happy Ariana ending is her and the MC hiding together in the prison and sharing one last tender kiss.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Well there are so many holes in this story, it's like Inceton wanted a full drama story with a lot of different mysteries, lies and betrayals but got a little bit lost in the end and couldn't fill all the holes he had dug in Part 1. And I won't even talk about the shitty endings, it's been covered by others already.

I'm just surprised that no one mentioned that when Heraldine tells the story of Lucas and Lydia discovering the catacombs and the dead girls, all the renders show Lucas and Lexi.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Part 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 336mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hi ghost are you going to port this completed version?
Thanks
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Part 1] Unofficial Android Port

- 336mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Hi, are you going to port final version too?
Thanks

Reactions: duanhu520

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well there are so many holes in this story, it's like Inceton wanted a full drama story with a lot of different mysteries, lies and betrayals but got a little bit lost in the end and couldn't fill all the holes he had dug in Part 1. And I won't even talk about the shitty endings, it's been covered by others already.
Exactly this.(y) Not only did they get lost and forgot what they even wanted the 'story' to be about, they simply butchered it with all the ridiculous shit we've seen in this part. I'd really like to praise their writer for the effort they put into writing the script, not for its quality, but if you tell me that an idiot saving the insane slut who not only tried to kill him but his sister and her friends too is what an ending should look like, then I'm done with this and won't even try to argue with anyone defending the bad storytelling coz it's obviously pointless.

The funniest thing is, neither Arianna or any of those crazy whores, except for Maxine, had a legit reason to keep lying to him coz he already was their accomplice to the murder of the creepy ex-cop by default, so why bother going to threats or even try killing him ?? I don't think the police, who's supposedly owned by Max's family and on their payroll, would believe an idiot like the MC instead of the Queen B slash miss congresswoman herself. Plus, there were 4 of them and only one of him, so without other witnesses or proof to back up his accusations, he shouldn't even bother threatening anyone with the cops. Again, what was the point of all those threats and disturbing things they did ?? Fuck knows that.

That aside, we didn't even find out why Lydia killed the creepy guy or what happened to Lucas' body. Did he come back to life, meet Heraldine, have sex and ride off with her on a unicorn into the sunset as a secret ending, or what ?? Considering how stupidly written the 'gruesome' murder was, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he wasn't even dead and it was just a lie or some other asspull like that, but Max's crazy dad being dead and the mysterious, almighty cult behind all the murders not even being shown or mentioned it was destroyed at the end of the game makes this shit of an 'ending' (all of them, actually) a bad joke not even the dev's laughing at, so I don't understand why it got the completed tag and how Inceton can pretend it's finished when there are so many plot holes and questions left unanswered.:unsure:

Dec 27, 2022
Exactly this.(y) Not only did they get lost and forgot what they even wanted the 'story' to be about, they simply butchered it with all the ridiculous shit we've seen in this part. I'd really like to praise their writer for the effort they put into writing the script, not for its quality, but if you tell me that an idiot saving the insane slut who not only tried to kill him but his sister and her friends too is what an ending should look like, then I'm done with this and won't even try to argue with anyone defending the bad storytelling coz it's obviously pointless.

The funniest thing is, neither Arianna or any of those crazy whores, except for Maxine, had a legit reason to keep lying to him coz he already was their accomplice to the murder of the creepy ex-cop by default, so why bother going to threats or even try killing him ?? I don't think the police, who's supposedly owned by Max's family and on their payroll, would believe an idiot like the MC instead of the Queen B slash miss congresswoman herself. Plus, there were 4 of them and only one of him, so without other witnesses or proof to back up his accusations, he shouldn't even bother threatening anyone with the cops. Again, what was the point of all those threats and disturbing things they did ?? Fuck knows that.

That aside, we didn't even find out why Lydia killed the creepy guy or what happened to Lucas' body. Did he come back to life, meet Heraldine, have sex and ride off with her on a unicorn into the sunset as a secret ending, or what ?? Considering how stupidly written the 'gruesome' murder was, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he wasn't even dead and it was just a lie or some other asspull like that, but Max's crazy dad being dead and the mysterious, almighty cult behind all the murders not even being shown or mentioned it was destroyed at the end of the game makes this shit of an 'ending' (all of them, actually) a bad joke not even the dev's laughing at, so I don't understand why it got the completed tag and how Inceton can pretend it's finished when there are so many plot holes and questions left unanswered.:unsure:
don't forget that Lexi character did a 180º personality switch . Like Lexi was one of the only characters that had NO REASON to kill everyone including the MC . She made it so the MC couldn't leave the house , wasn't well explained why but probably so he would find out about what happened , she was in the 3 part 2 beginning choices the only character that was calm , collected and understood the MC , and suddenly at the ending she does a complete personality change for no reason at all , with no explanation at all and wants to kill everyone including the MC which she was protecting / defending / supporting the whole game , and then kills herself in one of the endings . The ending she either survives , but everyone except the MC dies or she kills everyone for no reason and kills herself or she dies and everyone lives but supposedly will be arrested . Also in Lydia and Lucas ( MC dead friend) image of finding the dead bodies , it isn't Lydia in that image is Lexi for some reason

Last edited:

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
My god this final part was b a d.

Part 1 had an interesting plot with intriguing characters, i really can't fathom how they thought this was a good way to continue.

Idk, could have been a very good project imo, they really fucked it up though.

Ps. I'm particularly upset about Maxine, she was amazing for real and they put her in this dumbass game with only 2 episodes

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
don't forget that Lexi character did a 360º personality switch . Like Lexi was one of the only characters that had NO REASON to kill everyone including the MC . She made it so the MC couldn't leave the house , wasn't well explained why but probably so he would find out about what happened , she was in the 3 part 2 beginning choices the only character that was calm , collected and understood the MC , and suddenly at the ending she does a complete personality change for no reason at all , with no explanation at all and wants to kill everyone including the MC which she was protecting / defending / supporting the whole game , and then kills herself in one of the endings . The ending she either survives , but everyone except the MC dies or she kills everyone for no reason and kills herself or she dies and everyone lives but supposedly will be arrested . Also in Lydia and Lucas ( MC dead friend) image of finding the dead bodies , it isn't Lydia in that image is Lexi for some reason
I think you mean 180º, 360º would mean she make full circle in personality change and be where she started from: :D

Dec 27, 2022
I think you mean 180º, 360º would mean she make full circle in personality change and be where she started from: :D
right i actually had written 180º first idk why i changed it , her personality change was so big that 180º wasn't enough to tell how big of a change it was , but you are right 360º means she is back at the beginning so idk why i changed to that

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
not a fan of the endings. but oh well. its still pretty good game also the choices doesn't matter that much its like a kinetic novel.

Vergansio

Apr 10, 2023
Solo tengo una pregunta tiene un final bueno o algo así porque lo he jugado demasiadas veces y siempre el mismo final???

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I downloaded the patreon windows links the zip says windows. When I extract it there is a folder that says mac. I can't find the exe to launch. I chose the Patreon version as it seems people tend to update it more often. Seems either the posted files got swapped before they made the zip or this zip has a unique file layout. I also did a search for both .exe and .bat files from the base unzipped folder. None were found. Ok so I downloaded the steam windows version seems to have the same mac folder but has the LustyVerse_ShackBang.exe and is about 100-200mb larger. The steam download works out the box so to speak. The Patreon download seems to need something to work. There is a auto run folder so maybe it needs to be on a cd/dvd or emulated virtual drive? There is a size difference between the steam and patreon versions. There is files in one not in the other. Lastly the folder layout is different between the two downloads. This leads me to think that they are not the same release just on different download platforms. I don't know how to get the patreon download to run so I can't give anymore information.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I downloaded the patreon windows links...
That's a long-ass text just to say "Hey, the linked Windows Patreon version in OP is in fact the Mac version -- please fix!". :D

And yes, I can confirm that it is indeed the Mac version, not the Windows one, despite its file name (at least the GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN linked ones, I haven't tested the other links).

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
damn, this one is really sad. the first update was FANTASTIC, but the ending/second update was really not. so much dialogue that never goes anywhere, seemingly just to pad the play time. and that ending that just comes completely out of nowhere and is not explained and makes zero sense. i hope they plan on touching this one up or something, maybe add some more endings, rewrite it so it's not just wheel-spinning for two hours before a totally nonsensical ending, make the new character feel organic at all. because in general i think inceton has some of the most competently made games in the adult gaming market, but they seriously fumbled this one

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
That's a long-ass text just to say "Hey, the linked Windows Patreon version in OP is in fact the Mac version -- please fix!". :D

And yes, I can confirm that it is indeed the Mac version, not the Windows one, despite its file name (at least the GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN linked ones, I haven't tested the other links).
The File Name is the wrong one (Mac is Windows and Windows is Mac)... pixeldrain mac download you can see the "info" for this download and it says windows and the folder structure looks like a renpy windows version....

Reactions: theMickey_

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Final] Unofficial Android Port

- 793mb

Android Port Updated..

3.00 star(s) 39 Votes