2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho is the mod still being worked on or is the last version already completed. I read in the mod page that you didn't knew about the secret scenes so i guess you will still add that and after that release it?
I know about all the scenes, hell I'm the one who realized the easter egg scene... SanchoGallery has every single scene, and the ChoiceGuide is 100% complete... but it takes time to update all code bud. If the dev's get months you gotta give me a day or two for larger updates. I don't release the same garbage as others that push "green text is best choice" mods that can be updated in minutes... I've way too many features to hook code into such as telling Lust Time to piss off if desired (on the fly of course):
1690690243639.png
That feature alone is worth the wait (imho). I've been at it for 17hrs straight now. I'll have it all wrapped up late tonight (if I don't crash first) or first thing in the morning. And it'll be 100% complete, not a fan of "partial" releases.

Dec 27, 2022
I know about all the scenes, hell I'm the one who realized the easter egg scene... SanchoGallery has every single scene, and the ChoiceGuide is 100% complete... but it takes time to update all code bud. If the dev's get months you gotta give me a day or two for larger updates. I don't release the same garbage as others that push "green text is best choice" mods that can be updated in minutes... I've way too many features to hook code into such as telling Lust Time to piss off if desired (on the fly of course):
That feature alone is worth the wait (imho). I've been at it for 17hrs straight now. I'll have it all wrapped up late tonight (if I don't crash first) or first thing in the morning. And it'll be 100% complete, not a fan of "partial" releases.
No worries , wasn't asking you to finish it as fast as you can , neither asking you to rush it . Still downloading the game myself since 6GB it is a bit too much for my internet .
Was just asking how is it going out of curiosity , take the time you need , don't mind waiting its not like the game will suddenly disappear and needs to be played the same day its posted here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No worries , wasn't asking you to finish it as fast as you can , neither asking you to rush it . Still downloading the game myself since 6GB it is a bit too much for my internet .
Was just asking how is it going out of curiosity , take the time you need , don't mind waiting its not like the game will suddenly disappear and needs to be played the same day its posted here.
I didn't mean to come off harsh as that post reads... I'm just very tired tbh so apologies for that. I'm real close but it's very late here and been a long-ass day in front of a screen. I still have code cleanup but, how 'bout these apples:
1690692619185.png

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
i saw that a few of the Nude Renders, Slut Angles and normal Angles were either deleted, or made inaccessible (still in the files but no button to trigger them), most because of small changes in the scene, some for no reason.
I went through the first part of the game on 2 instances (1 new and 1 old) comparing which were missing.
Just for archive purposes, in case anyone wants to see them.

Many other random renders were changed (for example, all renders with the Station Guy, as his model changed), I didn't get those, just the ones that are a part of the slut or angle buttons.
nc = slut renders
sa = slut angles
cc = angles

Reactions: oooo777

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
LustyVerse [VN Series] - MultiMod Edition
LV_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
LV SB F SM B01a1.jpg LV SB F SM B01a2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. Includes new LustTime and ChoiceCountdown cheats. See post here (in Passion's thread) regarding how I handled "Lust Time". It can be toggled On/Off in realtime while in-game and it's automatically set Off in SanchoGallery ('cause I know you want it Off anyway).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i saw that a few of the Nude Renders, Slut Angles and normal Angles were either deleted, or made inaccessible (still in the files but no button to trigger them), most because of small changes in the scene, some for no reason.
I went through the first part of the game on 2 instances (1 new and 1 old) comparing which were missing.
Just for archive purposes, in case anyone wants to see them.

Many other random renders were changed (for example, all renders with the Station Guy, as his model changed), I didn't get those, just the ones that are a part of the slut or angle buttons.
nc = slut renders
sa = slut angles
cc = angles
You're missing a bunch of them... there's way more Xtra images from P1 that aren't in Final. Each Xtra is ~3 images per... but who's counting? :p Wanting or wishing for what no longer exists don't matter much though... but the post above will give you what you need without wasting time fucking around with scripts. Regards.

With that done I'm catching some shuteye... it's been 18hrs straight and I'm toast. Y'all be well.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
You're missing a bunch of them... there's way more Xtra images from P1 that aren't in Final. Each Xtra is ~3 images per... but who's counting?
I literally played the old version and new version together, I obviously didn't include any of the non-deleted images here.
Only angle extras are 3 pictures, like 433 and 810.
The "nc" pictures are only a single extra render, it's the same exact angle as the original but either nude or with something sexier.

I literally got these from the files, most of them were actually in the files of the Final version, but not accessible.
The only 3 that were actually deleted were the 3 "810".

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Finished the game. Good setup, endings are so-so. The limited time choices make it more harrowing adding to the danger feel.
Overall, feels like suspense b-movie that became triple x instead of r.

And yeah, I was wondering about that battery thing. Good thing it was addressed.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Will we ever get android compatibility back with your mod? It was removed with Leap of Faith's completion and I haven't gotten it to work with anything after it.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
She is very beautiful, we agree on this, but you should pay more attention to the story first before looking at that sweet happy ending with her or anyone else coz a lot of disturbing shit, that would make even the horniest, coldest pervert think twice about romancing any of those girls, was revealed in the first part, and now the MC has to play ball and become their accomplice or rat them out to the cops and risk getting his ass killed too.
Found out the truth at the end so I see what you meant but what a shame.
Maybe the MC just needs to become a bad boy next and just enjoy them all, lol.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

Well that was disappointing. I really enjoyed part one, but that was just really poor story telling. Almost broke the 4th wall at times with MC's pleas that someone just answer his questions. I would be amazed if part one was written with this part 2 in mind, as opposed to them not really having any idea how they wanted to end it, and stumbled into it with the same poise as 8 year old me had, finishing stories with "...and then he woke up."

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes