3.10 star(s) 39 Votes
Jan 3, 2023
I'm trying to figure out why someone thought it would be a good idea
to have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously who sat down behind a keyboard and said wouldn't it be cool if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean were the writers huffing paint thinner or something?
meth

Reactions: MAD6999

raaadz

Oct 8, 2023
Hey guys. Please help.
There are some interesting videos in the animations folder in game files.
They are: anal sex with Lydia, group sex with all girls in the cabin, sex with Lexi in catacombs, sex with Ariana in catacombs.
But where the hell are they in the game?? No matter choices I did before (run, or confront girls) I always ended up just having forced threesome with Lexy and Lydia and before that sex with Max two times. Or should I make some definite choices during the game from the start??
There is no any information about it at all as well as there is no walkthrough or something like that.
I can see these scenes in gallery but it doesn't work, gives an error:(

Last edited:
Reactions: LeaderOne66

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hey guys. Please help.
There are some interesting videos in the animations folder in game files.
They are: anal sex with Lydia, group sex with all girls in the cabin, sex with Lexi in catacombs, sex with Ariana in catacombs.
But where the hell are they in the game?? No matter choices I did before (run, or confront girls) I always ended up just having forced threesome with Lexy and Lydia and before that sex with Max two times. Or should I make some definite choices during the game from the start??
There is no any information about it at all as well as there is no walkthrough or something like that.
I can see these scenes in gallery but it doesn't work, gives an error:(
iirc where is a secret route which you can get by letting the timer run out during the 2nd part .

Reactions: raaadz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Disappointing, none of the choices matter, there are only 3(4 if you count game over) endings and you can get them all when lexi starts shooting.
Not to mention the endings are not at all satisfying, they need a proper epilogue.
It's actually being remade, guess even the developers didn't like how the game ended up either.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Aren't they also remaking Lust Theory as well, also due to the ending? This dev seems to have a habit of changing names of games, and remakes due to bad endings. Lol
LT is being remade in ue4 . that is not due to the story the story is going to be continued in LT3 . as for the name changes that is due to steam's odd policy that if a game is rejected it can not be presented again with the same title .

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Their coder in Discord on the remake of this game: ”Mostly because the game flopped and it will take quite some time to fix it properly (which we do intend on doing) so it's on hold until we get everything else sorted out. The game will still come out, free of charge for everyone who already bought it on Steam, of course. However, that means spending a lot of resources (employee time and their paychecks) on something that might not pay back those resources. Still, we wish to fix it at some point as, like we said, it's a sort of "blotch" on our record and we don't want it representing us in a way it currently is. I was on the "repair team" for that game and I'm also sad it's postponed since the re-write we started working on looks a lot better, imo...”

These guys just keep taking the L recently.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
They can't even hold a girl down from getting up and shoot them lol
Yeah, I found that funny and ridiculous too. The idiots acted like they had to deal there with motherfucking Thanos or some professional heavyweight boxing/MMA champion, not a completely full of shit crazy bitch.

Imagine a group of 3 fucking idiotic bitches + 1 massively idiotic, useless (as usual) MC running away from a crazy cunt on a "bring ppl to "justice" for her own mistakes" rampage instead of taking her out and shooting her right between the eyes after taking turns beating her half to death for what she did and wanted to do to them.

I read too much stupid shit in Inceton's stories to pretend I'm shocked, but this one took the cake. Sure hope that remake will bring a massive improvement in terms of storytelling, cuz a few good visuals and attractive albeit crazy, manipulative and backstabbing bitches won't make up for a ridiculous story that was nothing more than a big pile of... WTFs and disappointments.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
Also, the gallery view is not working - throws exception of a missing 'back' button picture.
Apparently, drawing a button is too much resources for the team or something.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
No way when the story was actually coming together it ends without a proper ending, fuck inceton man, even when he gets right he fucks up

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes