3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Welp, just in at their Discord from their coder:

"Actually, to be completely transparent (and hype you all up, hopefully), we decided to redo the entire game. I personally got the job of overseeing (and writing) the "remake". At first, we only planned to fix SOME parts, but the more we went into it, the more we realized minor changes won't be enough. That's why we decided to change the core of the plot (personalities, motivations, relationships, their pasts, etc...) and rewrite whatever was needed so they match the new, hopefully more interesting and believable, characters. We're currently working on part 1 and plan on possibly completely rewriting part two depending on how we feel it will fit the "new" part 1. Some more examples would be removing a LOT of talking and exposition while adding more sex scenes and flirtier encounters. We hope these news will make you all excited for what's to come, 'cause the team and I are actually excited about all the changes and improvements we made"

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
we decided to redo the entire game.
Nahh, whaat now ?? Did they get some real nasty death threats for this shit, or was the feedback that bad it made them decide to rewrite the whole story from scratch ??:LOL::ROFLMAO:

from their coder
Inceton have a coder ?? Where ??:WaitWhat:o_O Lol, that's real funny, coz it don't seem like their games have that many, or any, choices, to be more specific.

we only planned to fix SOME parts, but the more we went into it, the more we realized minor changes won't be enough.
Thank fuck they finally figured that one out coz you don't need to be a Sherlock to see the amount of fuckups and ridiculous shit that were there, especially that 'ending'. What a big kick in the balls it was.:FacePalm:

Some more examples would be removing a LOT of talking and exposition while adding more sex scenes and flirtier encounters.
Not sure it's a good idea, coz all the 'talking' isn't that bad as long as it shows us stuff about the characters, their background, the build up between the MC and the LIs, the antagonist's motivation to do bad shit and so on, even as their usual funny banter it isn't bad, but like anything else, what's too much can become annoying, so I hope only the unnecessary stuff will be left out.

We hope these news will make you all excited for what's to come, 'cause the team and I are actually excited about all the changes and improvements we made"
Not me personally or anyone else who expects a good story from them, coz to able to do that, they need to either hire a good writer and fire the old one or watch a lot of good movies for inspiration. After the complete fiascos that this game and Passion on Display were, I don't think it's a good idea to keep the old writer.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Welp, just in at their Discord from their coder:

"Actually, to be completely transparent (and hype you all up, hopefully), we decided to redo the entire game. I personally got the job of overseeing (and writing) the "remake". At first, we only planned to fix SOME parts, but the more we went into it, the more we realized minor changes won't be enough. That's why we decided to change the core of the plot (personalities, motivations, relationships, their pasts, etc...) and rewrite whatever was needed so they match the new, hopefully more interesting and believable, characters. We're currently working on part 1 and plan on possibly completely rewriting part two depending on how we feel it will fit the "new" part 1. Some more examples would be removing a LOT of talking and exposition while adding more sex scenes and flirtier encounters. We hope these news will make you all excited for what's to come, 'cause the team and I are actually excited about all the changes and improvements we made"
yo actually this might be dece

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Someone said not to mess up or ruin Maxine, the answer from the coder to that was: "We still plan on keeping her a "boss bitch", just more boss and less bitch while also adding more depth to her. We believe it'll be an improvment, especially with her relationship/past with MC. Also, we plan on adding more endings, hers being one of them."

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Are they gonna re-do the renders too? 'cause they were mediocre as fuck as well... I mean, come on, you got 5 characters and one small main location... do better!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Nahh, whaat now ?? Did they get some real nasty death threats for this shit, or was the feedback that bad it made them decide to rewrite the whole story from scratch ??:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I just now saw this and now I'm lmao. I was checking to see with a new update with Summer with Mia 2 was going to be updated.

I bet it was the steam sales and the backlash over the bullshit they did. Since they said they adding more sex scenes I wonder if its going to be more than that other Lustyverse game is shit.

The only thing I can give credit for these devs for is they one of the only few that did good from RPGM to Ren'Py. The rest literally did bullshit like Isctor and that other incest dev that works slow as shit now.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
wtf happened at the end? the blonde goes insane and suddenly decides to kill everyone after random person shows up and finally tells us the story of wtf has been going on? We can't save Max or Lydia? We can only save either our sister or the nutjob who killed all her friends including our sister and was hunting us down...What.The.Hell.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
wtf happened at the end? the blonde goes insane and suddenly decides to kill everyone after random person shows up and finally tells us the story of wtf has been going on? We can't save Max or Lydia? We can only save either our sister or the nutjob who killed all her friends including our sister and was hunting us down...What.The.Hell.
whole story is a mess . that is why its getting remade

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Jesus fucking Christ, just finished the story and damn, what a mess it was. The beginning was great, but for me, When the MC found the gun is what made the turn of the story spiral down to hell. Like the plot expands to WTF territory and gets more Ludacris at the end. The main worst part is the girls as they take a 180 turn to the worst. The best example is the sister, who is caring, but acts like his brother needs to be put down. The truth being revealed makes more nonsense like why is this here in the game? And then the ending like WTF was this idea? Only 1 person needed to die or be sent to justice, not everyone. TBH this game's story was so bad, I put it on par with the Tennis master bad level. Hope this game gets a remake like the dev has been talking about

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
the remake is set to release next month according to

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
lol... so they're also rushing out the remake?? damn, it already sounds like a disaster... =/
they probably re used 90% of the games renders . the 1st half of they game is pretty ok so it makes sense to not to remake that bit .

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, if it's just a re-write, then call it that... but sure, renders were decent enough, I guess, but quite mid, tbh... they could've done MUCH better tho.

Oh well, I guess I'll check it out at some point...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I'm trying to figure out why someone thought it would be a good idea
to have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously who sat down behind a keyboard and said wouldn't it be cool if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean were the writers huffing paint thinner or something?

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I've had it downloaded for ages but haven't tried it yet. It's gotta happen eventually I guess. Hopefully the remake/rewrite when and if it comes improves it as the 1st part was alright.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes