2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
im gonna be honest, i took a quick glance on this thread and i thought it was a ICSTOR game, i was like "You took fifteen years from me, Sonny, and now I'm gonna make you pay"

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
im gonna be honest, i took a quick glance on this thread and i thought it was a ICSTOR game, i was like "You took fifteen years from me, Sonny, and now I'm gonna make you pay"
Nah Icstor game update is at least another 23 years away.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Was there ever any good happy couple ending in any of this devs avn? Sorry i don't know any,you have any example? Wanna try one to see,if he's even capable of that.
I'm not sure to be honest. I haven't played any of Inceton's games since the first version of Sister mia.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
disliking the absence of creampies, really hope for pregnancy eventually.
Only external cumshots at the moment yea.
Lame, when the option pops up on where to cum when fucking Ariana it's only ass and face, no creampie option. No wonder this has lousy reviews.
I mean this game is supposed to apparently cover only one week, so I'd think that pregnancies are not going to be included in just a week of time cycle as that's not how it works. But more generally the absence of creampies is traditional for Inceton Games so my guess is that they don't just know how to make those. In other games sure there is an option for creampies but there still is no "money shot" renders for them.

But moving on to other subject in my post: I do have to say that I'm surprised how good this one actually was. After what happened with Lust Theory in the end of Season 2, what hopless choke hold the Summer with Mia Season 2 currently is, what a trainwreck Inside Jennifer was and how the Limits of Sky didn't really get "a rocket launching" start, I was kinda thinking that they had lost it for good. Can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm really positively surprised about this one. Understandably it's not everybody's cup of whatever, but to me this at the moment feels like their best game and that they were able to get back on track with this one.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm wondering if the MC is going to be "Disappeared" like his friend? This definitely has a dark underbelly feel to it. Who knows everything may work out but there's just too much secrecy.... we'll see what happens...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Just saying... you would probably have a better time if you just ignore this dev, since you know they will disappoint you... so why stick around and wait for them to do so?

Plenty of content that won't suddenly change theme and go in the opposite direction out there.
Don't know what you mean by "stick around and wait," but it's not like I'm going to be monitoring the progress of this game on a consistent bases. I'm just bookmarking the thread to remind myself that the game exist. I'll check back in a couple of years (God willing) to see if it's worth the time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The storyline in this is as about as all over the fucking place as a Spanish Telenovela
MC "Someone walks in the dark and knocks on the windows, discharges the battery in the car, removes all our notes in the forest, and so on"
We have no way to return to the city. What a fuck is going on? Why is no one telling me anything?"

girls "Don't worry. Let's drink and play games."

MC "well, OK"

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I've never seen more awkwardly placed sex scenes than the ones in this. And since like 90% of games on here have shitty writing, that says a lot. The dialogue goes like "hey we are in immediate danger and we need to do something about it, but I am kinda horny so lets just fuck instead?" Actually it alternates between "let's fuck" and "let's play a game". Yes that's exactly how you prep against possible harm in the middle of nowhere.

Also that redhead bimbo an aspiring congresswoman and a drug lord? From what we've seen so far she wouldn't be able to deal with girl scouts, much less politicians and gangsters. All she does is downplay the situation and try to lie horribly (literally a prerequisite for a politician). That "badass" couldn't even go for a simple jog without spraining her ankle...

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty solid start to Part 1 I would say. Really love the 2 reveals towards the end of the story! I'D give it a solid 4/5, cant wait for the next part!

Than the dialogue, I usally skip thru the dialogue during my gameplays. Im a simple man, just give me them sex scenes! And Milf! And its a win!

Reactions: m4pII

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 793mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
It's a good story, with some well written back and forth between the characters. Not really for those that like to play these games with ctrl constantly pressed, but I'm definitely looking forward to part 2.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes