flannan

Dec 15, 2022
guys I want really play the game but i dont know what to do, I mean, which is the fun of this game? the only nsfw stuff is Defeat Sex, the mc does auto attack if I interate with npc. Is there a point to reach?
Please use short guide in my signature if you want to know how to play.
As female MC, it's mostly defeat sex. As male MC, you need to be more proactive. Use stun weapons or R button to capture villagers, then tame them and seduce them.

NizumiHD

Sep 8, 2020
guys I want really play the game but i dont know what to do, I mean, which is the fun of this game? the only nsfw stuff is Defeat Sex, the mc does auto attack if I interate with npc. Is there a point to reach?
Bro its a sandbox, it's like saying what's the fun of Minecraft, you build your slave kingdom and enjoy the fruits of labor and decorate your base with the tits of your enemies.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Bro its a sandbox, it's like saying what's the fun of Minecraft, you build your slave kingdom and enjoy the fruits of labor and decorate your base with the tits of your enemies.
There isn't much sandbox rn actually. All you have now is kinda fucked base building with furniture that looks meh when you try to place a few different items. Bruh I can't even rotate gallows and other shit that faces some direction. And I'm not even starting to talk about "walls". And there isn't much point in doing it all besides recruiting a few slaves to carry your stuff.
And yes minecraft also sucks in single player mode (after player got through the game once) unless you're making some challenges for yourself or installing heavy load of gameplay mods.

Reactions: Varisha

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
>Still no update on doing horrible things to men
At the very least, I can hopefully do terrible things to the 'small male natives' in the future.
I'm still surprised there's really any/going to be any male/small male stuff at all, considering the creator(s) have never done anything with that is any previous game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
At the very least, I can hopefully do terrible things to the 'small male natives' in the future.
I'm still surprised there's really any/going to be any male/small male stuff at all, considering the creator(s) have never done anything with that is any previous game.
I think there is yona x small native scene. Note that it refers to small natives, not DLC natives. Which was a disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: chadmodenjoyer
Mar 2, 2021
The Forest is an FPS, whereas Mad Island is a third person adventure game.
Yes, but the themes and things you can do are similar. You can build houses, campfires; you can craft various decorations from limbs of natives (which you can alternatively consume / use as equipment); both games include, as part of their plot, crashing into an island populated with aggressive natives. The island contains a cave system with natives characterised by strange, mutant anatomy as well as a futuristic lab in which human experimentation occurs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As someone, who owns both games, and has seen what both have to offer, let me tell you - although they may belong to different genres, Mad Island clearly draws inspiration from The Forest.

Also, sorry for potential overuse of spoilers.

Aug 13, 2020
There isn't much sandbox rn actually. All you have now is kinda fucked base building with furniture that looks meh when you try to place a few different items. -
This is actually misleading. Having a map and a simple cube that can be placed anywhere within it is the foundation of sandbox gameplay. It's up to you to go as far or as superficial as you want with your creativity and commitment. There are clear limitations that we discuss every now and then, but you don't need complex blocks for a solid sandbox. All the minecraft alphas are proof of this.
And yes minecraft also sucks in single player mode (after player got through the game once) unless you're making some challenges for yourself or installing heavy load of gameplay mods.
Another misleading and biased opinion. I lost thousands of hours in minecraft SP and this was back around the time they introduced hunger bar, I didn't even know about modding it. If you say instead that sandboxes sucks for people that don't like the genre, then I would agree. You need a certain profile and traits to like what otherwise would be seen as tedious and pointless, even if it's the best sandbox ever.
Mad Island is far from perfect but it has good lewd/gameplay ratio. My base sucks and yet I have around 200h in it, most of it not spent fapping.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
PROJECT ICARUS
PART 2

This will be a short one, but I've been meaning to post this for a while.

I sorta-kinda solved the "making walls in the sky" issue by using a second level of platforms to create something more akin to a railing. Mostly to avoid my NPCs falling to the sea once I start bringing them in :oops: Or, for that matter, me falling off when I'm running around LOL. Happened a couple of times TBH *coughs*

It doesn't look all that great, but it does the job until I figure out a better way of doing it.

And for those wondering why I don't just use walls, well... try using walls up in the sky and you'll get why. Damn things don't lock the way they should for some reason. It's buggy enough on land but it's much worse up there. Platforms OTOH snap just fine (though it does take a bit of getting used to to get it right). Go figure.

Oh, and Part 1 of this project is here for those who missed it.

And yes, I built a swimming pool in the sky :D (up on level 7).

MI6.jpg

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
In fact, it is already one's imagination that manages to create good designs for the village that one wants to create so that it will look good. this would be my village. I need to decorate it with flowers, to give them that low (small) vegetation to give it its final touch. This is what I was able to do with the "game building limitation". When I'm on my vacation I'll have time to finish it. Show their construction works that they did, it would be interesting to see what others built. View attachment 4102241
You're base does look quite impressive. It must have taken you a long time to build but can you delete the picture and reupload It without the 17 DLC characters you have on the top side of you're base

• Wow
Reactions: dinopara
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes