GenN5

Oct 2, 2024
It is Steam Workshop, a place for mods. This game doesn't allow much modding, and they had copyright problems, so it's not a very useful feature.
Oh.....any tips for me just started the game. also when is the 18+ scene. was there any updates for Yona pregnancy

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
Oh.....any tips for me just started the game. also when is the 18+ scene. was there any updates for Yona pregnancy
No.. Special NPC do not get pregnant yet. However the Devs said they will work on it after they finished with the story.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
"Less spoilery guide" link in my signature has some tips.
18+ scene is whenever you start it. Use R button as male MC for enemies, and talk to friendlies (you'll need them to like you on the level of 50 or above).
And if you play as female MC (Yona), you get rape on defeat and rape when you're down. Don't worry, you're immortal.
As another comment has said, Yona still can't get pregnant.

Reactions: John8r9

GenN5

Oct 2, 2024
"Less spoilery guide" link in my signature has some tips.
18+ scene is whenever you start it. Use R button as male MC for enemies, and talk to friendlies (you'll need them to like you on the level of 50 or above).
And if you play as female MC (Yona), you get rape on defeat and rape when you're down. Don't worry, you're immortal.
As another comment has said, Yona still can't get pregnant.
Need more content for Yona..

Last edited:

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Do i need to raise affection for both reiko and keigo to follow me?
No, but you might need to handle them one at a time.

Soon as you find them at their campfire (eastern beach) you should have an option available to make them follow you when you click on them.

btw i didn't save reiko from losing her virginity
That just means you won't have the option to fuck Reika.

If you haven't played too much since that event and have a save, you could always roll back and change your reaction. Another option (if you want to have more interactions with Reika) is to reset that particular quest without playing everything over from scratch--it's doable, but a little bit trickier.

GenN5

Oct 2, 2024
No, but you might need to handle them one at a time.

Another option (if you want to have more interactions with Reika) is to reset that particular quest without playing everything over from scratch--it's doable, but a little bit trickier.
now how am i going to reset the quest?

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
I'm just wondering will there be a possible update where Yona can get pregnant by the 'Man', and will be shown by chance?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
how does the food box work? Need detail explanation :whistle::whistle:
Have food in inventory. Select food box. Right-click food and the counter goes up.
The food effects are ignored when you put the food in the food box.
Natives who have a food box in their range will get food from that, which lowers the counter.
Make sure the counter stays above 0 to avoid morale problems.

Not sure what the range circle on the food box itself is for though.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Have food in inventory. Select food box. Right-click food and the counter goes up.
The food effects are ignored when you put the food in the food box.
Natives who have a food box in their range will get food from that, which lowers the counter.
Make sure the counter stays above 0 to avoid morale problems.

Not sure what the range circle on the food box itself is for though.
Natives have to be in range of food box. Not the other way around.
Also, natives only eat food to heal wounds. They do not need food in normal operation, but it's a good idea to have it available anyway.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes