Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Pretty sure that type 1 is just her default body type.
None of the three look like her, imho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All three have thicker thighs
1's areola fit, but her tits aren't as torpedo-shaped.
2's tits fit better, but areola are way too small
3's way off entirely.

May just be leftover files from an earlier (or future?) development.

May 3, 2024
The resolution in this game is fucked. I want to be in window mode (since I have hentai playing in the background and want to switch randomly using only my mouse) but can't press the settings icon in the game. Can anyone help with this bug??

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What in the fuck why
It seems you forgot to attach a screenshot.
In case this is a question about a game as a whole, this is a survival game similar to "Don't Starve", but lewd.
It also contains the sort of violence where you decorate your home with potted dicks. It is optional, but makes us worried for mental health of the developers. And physical health of their families. And for humanity.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm curious. How many sex animations do you think this game has?

I like having variety. Is there enough of it please?

Apr 18, 2020
I'm curious. How many sex animations do you think this game has?

I like having variety. Is there enough of it please?
Honestly, I prefer exploring them for them, but you can see how much there is via unlocking the Gallery aka Preview tab
Launch the game
Shift + P in the menu
it'll get you the "Preview" tab
It's not really "Useful" if you get what I mean, so yea.

Reactions: flannan
Apr 18, 2020
It seems you forgot to attach a screenshot.
In case this is a question about a game as a whole, this is a survival game similar to "Don't Starve", but lewd.
It also contains the sort of violence where you decorate your home with potted dicks. It is optional, but makes us worried for mental health of the developers. And physical health of their families. And for humanity.
Got to be honest, Such Fetishes are Niche and should be cherish and praise for their bravery and balls of expression making it a reality over worrying about the Devs, they know what they're doing for real xD
Also in terms of worrying about it, they have yet completely cross the line of Necrophilia(aside from one of Yona's scene)

I just wish Modding is more explained as I kinda wish there is more weapons and more enemy types roaming around the map than what we have now

Reactions: flannan

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
this is a survival game similar to "Don't Starve", but lewd.
- Maybe 'The Forest' is the best candidate here, since you have 'mostly' the same mechanics and 'in a way' the same plot (cannibals/tribes/cannibalism etc), however in The Forest you're pretty much alone.

but makes us worried for mental health of the developers
- Please check the previously mentioned game, you can actually decorate your house with any limb/head and whatever, you can cook humans, eat humans and you actually get an achievement for that.

So nah, isn't a problem with the mental health, this concept may too be burrowed from the forest.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes