Apr 18, 2020
Not sure if it also works for feeding followers, but IIRC you can shift right-click to consume ten items at once, decimating the number of clicks needed.
Well having over 1500+ Wonder berry S and over 3000+ Wonder Fruit will make that Shift + Right click functions annoying enough xD

Really?? Anyone following you will get XP if you eat one of those while they're following? Huh. I had no idea. Will have to try this. How fascinating.

You did have me wondering there for a second LOL. Should have figured you were using a cheat, that makes more sense ;)
I believe in "If the singleplayer game makes you frustrated, you should have the rights to modify it and make it to whatever you want and however you enjoy"
In this case, I only ever gave myself "EXP for faster movement speed" & "More follower count"
Other than that? everything I got are legit...well aside from testing out if getting level 4000+ Large Female Native is possible without any Help...
The result?
Oh man, you're so dead wrong on this you would have no idea how long it takes to knock them the fuck down...
If you're interested in taking on level 4000+ Large Female Native, I can tell you how I got one legit and how I got one "illegally" i.e Cheating. xD
(Yes, I know summoning NPC command exist, but Pffff, Real man does it the legit way of cheating >:3)

Reactions: Denkader

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
I have a few questions regarding some sex scenes i'd apreciate if anyone could answer them;
- Is there any way to have the first sex scene with the mermaid again? Everytime I try I just get the boobjob scene.
-How can I get the forced scene with the Large woman? (this scene is in the Preview)
-How can I get the anal scene with the Large woman? (this is also in the Preview)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I have a few questions regarding some sex scenes i'd apreciate if anyone could answer them;
- Is there any way to have the first sex scene with the mermaid again? Everytime I try I just get the boobjob scene.
-How can I get the forced scene with the Large woman? (this scene is in the Preview)
-How can I get the anal scene with the Large woman? (this is also in the Preview)
-some special npcs like them have 2 animations depending on u r doing with her on floor/leaf bed or wooden bed/luxury bed
-knock large female native down with club, then R her
-get beaten downed by large female native as male mc

Apr 18, 2020
-some special npcs like them have 2 animations depending on u r doing with her on floor/leaf bed or wooden bed/luxury bed
-knock large female native down with club, then R her
Oh yeah...Forgot there are different scene depending on if you're on the floor or leaf bed/wooden bed/luxury bed, thanks John8r9 (y)
Had been wondering about Shino/Mermaid and other NPC's scene, forgotten about this xD

For the second one
As I have mentioned before, you "CANNOT" Tackle "Hostile" Large Female Native like you can do with other "Hostile" Female Native, "DLC Content" and Elder Sister native(from Halloween raid) and Old woman in the joke setting...
However you can tackle "Friendly" Large Female Native to Rape them
Other than that, like John8r9 said, Club your way and knock them out...Good luck on the higher level ones xD

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
>Other than that, like John8r9 said, Club your way and knock them out...Good luck on the higher level ones xD
I'm still waiting for the dev to implement a club that scales off something, anything. I know there's a weapon that does more stamina-damage but it's so awkward to use.
A club that scales even half of your attack stat would be phenomenal.

Reactions: flannan
Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone help me please...
Look, I don't want to come off as Rude but
What Qahlz said

The resolution in this game is not fucked at all and I wonder what you're on about the whole time
You can easily set the "Full screen" into "Window" mode and change the Resolution to whatever you want at anytime, the game is extremely responsive

If not, then you should question does your PC even has enough RAM to run Hentai in the background & this Unity game at the same time
1728767747316.png
1728767962590.png

I only got 16GB RAM in this Old relic
And I have no problem with changing any of those settings at any time
1728768634500.png

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Other than that? everything I got are legit...well aside from testing out if getting level 4000+ Large Female Native is possible without any Help...
The result?
Oh man, you're so dead wrong on this you would have no idea how long it takes to knock them the fuck down...
If you're interested in taking on level 4000+ Large Female Native, I can tell you how I got one legit and how I got one "illegally" i.e Cheating. xD
(Yes, I know summoning NPC command exist, but Pffff, Real man does it the legit way of cheating >:3)
I don't think I'm ready to take on level 4000+ NPCs--female or not LMAO.

I can handle levels 60-70, likely higher (haven't come across them yet) but 4000+ sounds insane :ROFLMAO:

Apr 18, 2020
I'm still waiting for the dev to implement a club that scales off something, anything. I know there's a weapon that does more stamina-damage but it's so awkward to use.
A club that scales even half of your attack stat would be phenomenal.
Well...there is a way to increase the Faint damage by a fuck ton
And that would be Obtaining the "Keigo's Pendant"
If you're past that mission event, either using Cheat command (like /get acce_s_04 1) or /qp command to reset the missions
(I recommend you go and search for how to reset missions/events/quests in this thread)

Another way is a Cheat item called "wp_deb_club" a debug weapon with 10000 stun damage
same as above, (/get wp_deb_club 1)

But yea, the more LEGIT way of you getting a High level "Untackle-able" Native during a High level Raid wave
1. Try and Obtain High level "Elite" Female native with Tackle move, using Macro can easily knock them out (and accidental Rape)
2. Get the "Jack O Lantern" from Trader
3. Use "Flower Totem"
(crafted from plant workbench) to get Female native Raiders that spawn with Pumpkin looking outfit & "Pumpkin Club" with the highest Faint weapon for Female native
1728770634929.png

4. Equip those High level Elite Female Natives with Pumpkin Club
5. Carry a NPC with "Decoy Charm" & Combat as "Survivor" and put him/her in a field of those Purple Spike, making the area around the NPC as a "Raid Zone"
6. Put down a Table near the NPC and then click onto the table to place down 100 "Vegetable Pizza" OR 100 "RoastedFoasted Female body" near the NPC
(100 is because during Raid, only 100 food item buff will be counted)
(Recipe for those two are in attachment...From what I know of, these two are the ones with the highest Faint stats of 2...)

Now you are able to take down pretty much most Untackle-able Raiders and get some HIGH Level Elite NPCs...
This is my method on getting my Elite Large Female Native and Elite Large Male Native, if there is a better way is beyond me.

The leveling of those lower level NPCs imo is really NOT worth it unless you love/like some of them, otherwise "retiring" them would be your best idea...or put them somewhere far away for them to be on their own gathering resources for you.

May 3, 2024
Look, I don't want to come off as Rude but
What Qahlz said

The resolution in this game is not fucked at all and I wonder what you're on about the whole time
You can easily set the "Full screen" into "Window" mode and change the Resolution to whatever you want at anytime, the game is extremely responsive

If not, then you should question does your PC even has enough RAM to run Hentai in the background & this Unity game at the same time
View attachment 4126257
View attachment 4126264

I only got 16GB RAM in this Old relic
And I have no problem with changing any of those settings at any time
View attachment 4126304
It's impossible to click the settings in windowed. Why is this a problem you ask? Well whenever I want to save the game by clicking on settings icon, my character runs toward my cursor. And when I try to alt+enter, this happens Screenshot (305).png
Both my taskbar is gone and the menu icons itself are split in half but I can still click them. Dragging it does nothing. Even in windowed mode when I alt+enter again, the save button still won't open when I click on it. This has to be a monitor issue that the dev overlooked. And fyi, I have 16gb of ram and don't care about high graphics so this game only uses 2gb.

I love having my taskbar visible to me so that I don't have to press anything other than my mouse to switch over to another program. This game makes it inconvenient.

Last edited:

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
It's impossible to click the settings in windowed. Why is this a problem you ask? Well whenever I want to save the game by clicking on settings icon, my character runs toward my cursor. And when I try to alt+enter, this happens View attachment 4126633
Both my taskbar is gone and the menu icons itself are split in half but I can still click them. Dragging it does nothing. Even in windowed mode when I alt+enter again, the save button still won't open when I click on it. This has to be a monitor issue that the dev overlooked. And fyi, I have 16gb of ram and don't care about high graphics so this game only uses 2gb.

I love having my taskbar visible to me so that I don't have to press anything other than my mouse to switch over to another program. This game makes it inconvenient.
I'll grant you this is a weird issue but you should still be able to access the settings by clicking on "Options" in the welcome screen. You do get the welcome screen when you start the game, no?

May 3, 2024
I'll grant you this is a weird issue but you should still be able to access the settings by clicking on "Options" in the welcome screen. You do get the welcome screen when you start the game, no?
I am struggling with the settings icon that's in the hotbar when "playing"...I said in my previous comment that when i try to click on the settings icon, the character i'm controlling follows the cursor that's in the corner of the screen (where the settings icon is) and settings doesn't open.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
I am struggling with the settings icon that's in the hotbar when "playing"...I said in my previous comment that when i try to click on the settings icon, the character i'm controlling follows the cursor that's in the corner of the screen (where the settings icon is) and settings doesn't open.
This bit of info is a lot more helpful than the previous "can't click", thank you. Although sadly I can't reproduce this behavior, if I set the game to windowed I can click the menu button just fine.
Does clicking on the other buttons in the UI work? Maybe the clickable area is offset from the visual buttons in some way.
Does this always happen when your game is set to windowed or only if the game's resolution is set to your fullscreen resolution?

Regarding resolution when alt+enter: Seems like the game sets the resolution to your native fullscreen resolution when you enter fullscreen mode, but doesn't change what is displayed in the options menu, so when you set it back to windowed, it stays in fullscreen resolution. And since the top bar always has to fit in the screen, the bottom of the game will always be lower than what your monitor displays.
To get back to a smaller resolution, change it in the options to anything else, then back to your desired resolution.

As a workaround to not being able to click the menu button, try seeing if pressing the Tabulator key on your keyboard opens it - it's bound to that button per default.

Apr 18, 2020
It's impossible to click the settings in windowed. Why is this a problem you ask? Well whenever I want to save the game by clicking on settings icon, my character runs toward my cursor. And when I try to alt+enter, this happens

I was able to drag the game's Window by the Top White window bar Around in Windowed mode & Alt+Enter as you said
To be fair, I got a 16:9 Monitor, so Idk how you manage to get it stuck, I was able to Alt+Enter to get it back to FullScreen and set the resolution to whatever.

Unfortunately I just don't think there is anyone having this sort of niche/unique issue to be able to help you out on this one
If I want to switch my current Window from "Mad Island" to "Opera Browser" for example
I prefer you do "Alt+Tab" instead to switch windows over having taskbar visible, Alt+Tab is so much better on switching out the Current On-Screen Window
(Windowed Mode) (Alt+Enter Mode)
1728801799153.png 1728801869279.png

May 3, 2024
I was able to drag the game's Window by the Top White window bar Around in Windowed mode & Alt+Enter as you said
To be fair, I got a 16:9 Monitor, so Idk how you manage to get it stuck, I was able to Alt+Enter to get it back to FullScreen and set the resolution to whatever.

Unfortunately I just don't think there is anyone having this sort of niche/unique issue to be able to help you out on this one
If I want to switch my current Window from "Mad Island" to "Opera Browser" for example
I prefer you do "Alt+Tab" instead to switch windows over having taskbar visible, Alt+Tab is so much better on switching out the Current On-Screen Window
(Windowed Mode) (Alt+Enter Mode)
View attachment 4127379 View attachment 4127382
I'm using a 5:4 monitor now because my main one broke recently. I'm going to assume this is an issue only for these types of monitors given the square shape of the screen, unlike the rectangular 16:9

Apr 18, 2020
I'm using a 5:4 monitor now because my main one broke recently. I'm going to assume this is an issue only for these types of monitors given the square shape of the screen, unlike the rectangular 16:9
Then there you go
Qahlz had mentioned
"Game sets the resolution to your native fullscreen resolution"
Given this game looks like design for Rectangular resolution, your 5:4 Monitor is the core issue sadly.
Just try to get used to Alt+Tab for the time being than Alt+Enter

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes