Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
thanks a lot
You got some solid advice there, but here are a few more things:

1) Natives are stupid. Build a wall around your base--doesn't need to be anything big, just enough to surround you. Then wait until those idiots start focusing on destroying your wall (and don't worry about it, it doesn't cost anything to repair). Once they're distracted, approach them from behind and kick their asses. Keep an eye on your HP and step back if it gets too low, wait a bit (or go to a bed to speed recovery) then go at them again (funny thing is if you step back they'll just go back to hitting the wall, they won't pursue you--told ya they're stupid lol).

2) Watch their movements when they attack you. Usually you'll be able to get a hit in and run past them before they can touch you. It takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it it gets really easy to beat the crap out of them.

3) Keep in mind that you can't die in this game, so don't stress too much over raids. If your HP drops to 0 you'll just respawn with full HP, full food and full water, and you can just pick up where you left off ;)

4) Incidentally, any NPCs you turn into friendlies also become invincible. If their HP drops to 0, they'll fall down and stay down for a while, but if you just leave them there they'll eventually get back up and recover. So, again, no stress required ;)

And that's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: Dr_Kek and John8r9

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
4) Incidentally, any NPCs you turn into friendlies also become invincible. If their HP drops to 0, they'll fall down and stay down for a while, but if you just leave them there they'll eventually get back up and recover. So, again, no stress required ;)
Only thing to note here is that if a raid targets a specific friendly NPC, then the raiders will capture them if they are defeated. You then need to mount a rescue mission to get them back.

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
When 0.19 comes out, since the last time I wrote here, I have improved and gotten the most out of the game and I recognize that it is one of the best of its kind, but more variety of girls would not be bad.

Reactions: Denkader
Apr 18, 2020
just asking, how the hell can i use the breeding farm and the pig farm. i don't understand at all
In this screenshot contain Four structures that is related to NPC's job "Livestock"
Milker, Pig Farm & Breeding Farm + Harvest Box
To make these Structure work, you need the NPC on Job "Livestock" and have their "Territory" overlapping these Structures
1728708831390.png

Pig Farm :
You'll get "One whole Pig" once the number reached to 100
After that, you either "Make into Meat", "Give those pigs to tame a Large animal" or "Take them out and make another Pig farm"
You're able to obtain "High quality Pork" from Pig farm from those Yellow Looking Pig called "Pork"
1728708899120.png

Breeding Farm & Harvest Box :
These two are "Tied" together to be able to work
So far you're only able to farm These two type of animal "Milky(Cow)" & "Sheep" for Milk & Wool
They will be harvested into the "Harvest box" structure unlike the Pig farm & Milker
Imo, unless I'm wrong, the translation for this game is not that accurate, "Breeding farm" is more like "Livestock farm"
You don't breed animal in them but you harvest them for stuff, unless I'm missing something here.

1728709043591.png

And lastly
MILKER : (Obtain from Man's Workbench...Have someone mention how silly it looks with a serious looking knife in it?)
I have made a post on this but whatever, I'm somehow having fun making post so I'm just going to mention it again

You put Preggie Female native who gave birth in it
And overtime, you'll get "Mother's milk"
You can "drink it" or craft it into "Growth Potion" for "DLC Content" to grow up.
NPC is required to be in front of it to work as Milker structure will block NPC's movement unlike the other structures

1728709464100.png

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
Hmm...Just did a stupid thing or maybe not stupid, I do not know
As you know there are these "Wonder Berry/Fruit/Golden Egg" that gives you EXP
You can use it on yourself
You can select a character and feed it all to him/her/it
OR
You use it on yourself while having them all following you...

So here's the question :
Is there a difference between "Directly feeding" & "Follow feeding"?
Here we have a level 181 Giant
(sexy legs I know xD)
1728716262037.png

This is after "Directly feeding" which you only give the EXP item into one Character
As you can see, the Giant became Level 206 (AutoClicker helps a fuck ton btw)

1728716723301.png

This is During & After "Follow feeding" which Everyone who follows you will get EXP as you consume the EXP items on your character (My Yona is quite low level) (Also this Lags a fuck ton if you decided to get over 300+ following NPC level up at once xD)
1728716858244.png 1728716897178.png
As you can see, the Giant only got up to level 188 with this method
And to avoid any mistake, I did this test twice...
Man I'm abusing this 2014 DELL gaming laptop, I'm totally gonna be on the execution list for the future robot upraising...
So I wonder that there maybe some "level reduction" if you decided to use "Follow feeding" method to level up your Fellow NPCs
I said "Follow feeding" but just the MainCharacter's action that give them some % of EXP while fighting/eating etc

To sum up this random post out of nowhere
If you want a certain Character to gain tons of EXP, directly feeding to them would be the most ideal way (No Shit Sherlock xD)
However
If you want Everyone to gain some Levels/Points, ask them to follow you while you consume the EXP items, allowing you to get the most EXP out from it & giving some levels to the following NPCs
It's a trade off on how much points you get out of it at the end I guess.
(Note: yes, you can't have 300+ NPCs following you, I had cheats on for the following party limit, I know it's a game balance mechanic but I prefer not being tied down by some silly limit number xD We can all have our own fun afterall, just mentioning this in case someone asked on how to get more people to follow you.)

DogShopGoesHard

Formerly 'erickotrouxa'
May 8, 2024
View attachment 3672456

Overview:
You and four friends are enjoying a cruise ride when the boat collides with a rock and sinks.
You wake up on an unknown island where you meet the other protagonist of this game with whom you will start your days of survival with. The goal is to find your friends and escape the island.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Developer: E-made+ - -
Censored: No (Patch)
Version: 0.18 Beta Steam
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Little Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.
Note: Don't share banned (R7) content from Ci-en.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Dev Commands - Uncensor - Cheats -
Guide
Cloud Strife89 thanks for the share!

View attachment 3672457 View attachment 3672458 View attachment 3672459 View attachment 3672460 View attachment 3672461 View attachment 3672462 View attachment 3672463 View attachment 3672464
View attachment 3672465 View attachment 3672466 View attachment 3672467 View attachment 3672468 View attachment 3672469 View attachment 3672470 View attachment 3672471 View attachment 3672472
View attachment 3672473 View attachment 3672474 View attachment 3672475 View attachment 3672476 View attachment 3672477 View attachment 3672478 View attachment 3672479 View attachment 3672480
This game goes harddddd

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
is the game laggy for you guys or is it just cause of my potato?
runs the same in my computer ever since it was called survival game project, you should open task manager and see what is consuming what.
also do pay attention that the more stuff you build will tank your frames, you will need to keep a minimal base design and have high level natives, i also recommend not leaving the beach because of the wild animals spawning, in there you only get crabs sometimes, going beyond will increase deer, rabbit, chickens and butterfly chances.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
You use it on yourself while having them all following you...
Really?? Anyone following you will get XP if you eat one of those while they're following? Huh. I had no idea. Will have to try this. How fascinating.

(you can't have 300+ NPCs following you, I had cheats on for the following party limit, I know it's a game balance mechanic but I prefer not being tied down by some silly limit number xD We can all have our own fun afterall, just mentioning this in case someone asked on how to get more people to follow you.)
You did have me wondering there for a second LOL. Should have figured you were using a cheat, that makes more sense ;)

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
You just don't hear about it.
there are a few examples in this forum, that fallout game which the russian guys simply vanished, there's the mewgames where he never finishes a project and technobreak.
emadeplus has shown to finish their stuff if you look at their previous pages and the non-westerner outliers are rare and few in f95 but they usually try the same tactics as the most famous one, darkcookie :LUL:

Reactions: flannan

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
there are a few examples in this forum, that fallout game which the russian guys simply vanished, there's the mewgames where he never finishes a project and technobreak.
emadeplus has shown to finish their stuff if you look at their previous pages and the non-westerner outliers are rare and few in f95 but they usually try the same tactics as the most famous one, darkcookie :LUL:
Holy fucking shit both of my posts was just sarcasm except the part of not being a westerner.

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes