flannan

Dec 15, 2022
you haven't played little life? monster black market kind of draws from black market minus the dead girl smoothie maker and the experimental monsters that like R7 thingies, oh and the revival potion :LUL:

i do like that emadeplus had black market walk so monster black market could run, it's a damn good game, also mad island can walk just fine but i hope nekotto island can run, seeing emade doing all this is why i went out of my way to financially support them.
No, I did not play Little Life. Never got around to it. I did play a lot of Monster Black Market, though. As you might notice from me having 3 guides to it in my signature.
About Nekotto Island - the comments seem to say it is barely limping. But I'm all for more games of this genre.

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
View attachment 4118764 So I put her on livestock duty to collect milk but its not working View attachment 4118764
Can you delete and reupload the picture without the girl who is just under Keigo, And the two white and peach hair colored NPCs at the top left side of the farm
they also sleep in wooden or stone houses

Usually they only sleep at night and you also have to enable them to enter houses etc View attachment 4119905
Probably should remove that photo.
As ciphertul said you should delete the picture, The reason being these NPCs are DLC characters which violates rule 7 of this thread which you can see in the first post:https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-18-beta-steam-e-made.209671/

Reactions: John8r9

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024
they also sleep in wooden or stone houses

Usually they only sleep at night and you also have to enable them to enter houses etc
my Brother in Christ You have made Multiple Posts on this Thread which Means you seen other Peoples Posts which also Means You seen People saying that You Should Not Post DLC Characters in the Thread Your Post is literally under Mooman1818's Post Telling Kli98 to Delete a Picture He Posted because it had DLC Characters in it so i know You seen Peoples Posts and Yet You Post a Picture with DLC Characters in it not once but TWICE i would Understand it if this was your first time Posting in this Thread BUT ITS NOT Usually i avoid making Posts like this but you are a Special Exception my Friend

PS:i know there is a Heavy use of the Word (Post) but i needed to get my point across

Apr 18, 2020
My NPC'S won't sleep even though I have enough beds in my base. Does anyone know what do I do?
1. You need their "Territory" circle over the building/bed
2. You CANNOT have their Combat as "Guarder"
3. You allow them to enter/exit building(Native Hut/Wooden & Iron House)

NPCs aside from a few NPCs who doesn't sleep, will enter the buildings at night and if there are beds, they will go to sleep
You could set the beds out in the open and they would go sleep in them,
I have seen them done it rarely but honestly, best to just set a Hut down for them if you want them to sleep
1728611912114.png 1728612043056.png

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9 and flannan
Apr 18, 2020
Just want to mention to those who want to set a base in some nice mission area, but found out that you can't set NPC "Location" point in the place and give up on it

Regular "Carriable" NPCs can be placed down in those places without issue, if you want to move their position, you just have to carry them up and place down to adjust

If you want to Set a "Non-carriable" NPC in a Zone where it was previously a mission/NPC area, like this location where Takumi first boss fight area
You can use the Height difference of the area to set the "Location" point in(above) it to allow the NPC to stay in the zone
1728612603643.png

(Note : I'm playing with Invisible wall off in the option -> Debug)
1728613238784.png

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
What are those big women in the second screenshot? Don't think I've seen those before.
They're Large Female Native NPC
They will come when you got "Flower Totem" placed down (Crafted at Plant Workbench)
You only need "Flower Totem" for the Regular Large Female Native to spawn, no need for any level modifications

To Capture them :
You can only Fight them out with Faint Weapons like Clubs and use that Purple Spike thingy on the ground.
You're not able to Tackle them like other Female Natives Sadly
Meaning you got a tough fight ahead of you if you want to capture an extremely high level Elite Large Female Native
Tip : Give some High level Elite Natives Faint weapons with Faint increase food near the Raid target, they should help out a lot on knocking the Raiders down
(Place down a table, go up the table and place down the food item wherever you want, even on the ground if that fancy you.)

To Tame them :
Put them in the Cage for Humans
Give them the Fighter Orb (Obtain from Dead Elite natives)
1728629750303.png

There are two variants of them, One Regular & One Elite version
Regular variant : Will not have the ability to use the Shield
Elite variant : Will have ability to use the Shield
(Note : The Halloween raid, Both Large Female Native variants will have the shield, but the regular ones will not have the ability to use it as they're not Elites)

Level 50 or Higher totem Raid :
Only "Elite" Female natives will spawn mix in with Elite/Regular Male natives
1728626909084.png

One Flower Totem & Level 0 Raid :
Female native, Large Female native & "DLC content" will spawn mix with other Male native exclude "DLC content", Old man and Elder Brother Native.
No elite variant will spawn
1728627167760.png

Tons of Flower Totem & Level 0 Raid :
Guarantee Female native, Large Female native & "DLC content" will spawn, No male natives will spawn.
No elite variant will spawn.
1728627481060.png

Tons of Flower Totem & Level 50 or Higher totem Raid :
Guarantee Female native, Large Female native & "DLC content" will spawn, No male natives will spawn.
Elite variant will spawn, Red Armor/Clothing & better offensive ability compare to the Regular variants
1728627567258.png

Before continuing, You can have Halloween raid by trading Dead Orb(Obtain from the Dungeon/Ruins) in for Jack O Lantern
Right click on it will bring upon Halloween raid
Unique NPC will spawn in it & You're able to Capture High level Elder Sister/Brother native during it
1728627837303.png

Tons of Flower Totem & Halloween Raid :
With Level 50 or Higher totem - Regular & Elite will spawn
Without Level totem - Only Regular will spawn
You'll be able to difference them still, if you want I can make another post on it if anyone needs.
But like I said before, Both Variants will have the same Weapon/Looks, the only difference you can make out is how they Fight or Move
1728628093109.png

To difference the Halloween Elite Large Female Native from the Regular ones, you can only spot it from their Combat style
But generally when you go above Level 50 Totem, they're all Elite Variant, this here is only to help you just in case you got Mix-in
^This applies to Elite/Regular Large Male Natives as well
(The shield one is the Elite Variant, a level 2164 I captured without Cheats xD it was tough to get them)

1728628716263.png

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i thought they fixed needing multiple raid items and you can just right click "use" to set amounts/difficulty now.

Apr 18, 2020
i thought they fixed needing multiple raid items and you can just right click "use" to set amounts/difficulty now.
Eh...
I do recall that from the newest update announcement post?
My game version is 0.16v...
Because I can't read Japanese, google Translate was used on the dev post, I recall the Dev mention how there is not enough people interest in the Raid mechanic thus halted the development on it?
I'm clueless on it :/ No bully.
miyu_peek_emote.png
Need more experienced members help on this one.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Eh...
I do recall that from the newest update announcement post?
My game version is 0.16v...
Because I can't read Japanese, google Translate was used on the dev post, I recall the Dev mention how there is not enough people interest in the Raid mechanic thus halted the development on it?
I'm clueless on it :/ No bully.
View attachment 4121242
Need more experienced members help on this one.
in 0.1.8 ver, they already added chaos totem for that, u can either control like only one raider coming to raid ur base with minus value below or a bigger minus value to make raid fail to come
1728642340736.png

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
They're Large Female Native NPC
They will come when you got "Flower Totem" placed down (Crafted at Plant Workbench)
You only need "Flower Totem" for the Regular Large Female Native to spawn, no need for any level modifications

To Capture them :
You can only Fight them out with Faint Weapons like Clubs and use that Purple Spike thingy on the ground.
You're not able to Tackle them like other Female Natives Sadly
Meaning you got a tough fight ahead of you if you want to capture an extremely high level Elite Large Female Native
Tip : Give some High level Elite Natives Faint weapons with Faint increase food near the Raid target, they should help out a lot on knocking the Raiders down
(Place down a table, go up the table and place down the food item wherever you want, even on the ground if that fancy you.)

To Tame them :
Put them in the Cage for Humans
Give them the Fighter Orb (Obtain from Dead Elite natives)

There are two variants of them, One Regular & One Elite version
Regular variant : Will not have the ability to use the Shield
Elite variant : Will have ability to use the Shield
(Note : The Halloween raid, Both Large Female Native variants will have the shield, but the regular ones will not have the ability to use it as they're not Elites)

Level 50 or Higher totem Raid :
Only "Elite" Female natives will spawn mix in with Elite/Regular Male natives

One Flower Totem & Level 0 Raid :
Female native, Large Female native & "DLC content" will spawn mix with other Male native exclude "DLC content", Old man and Elder Brother Native.
No elite variant will spawn

Tons of Flower Totem & Level 0 Raid :
No elite variant will spawn.

Tons of Flower Totem & Level 50 or Higher totem Raid :
Elite variant will spawn, Red Armor/Clothing & better offensive ability compare to the Regular variants

Before continuing, You can have Halloween raid by trading Dead Orb(Obtain from the Dungeon/Ruins) in for Jack O Lantern
Right click on it will bring upon Halloween raid
Unique NPC will spawn in it & You're able to Capture High level Elder Sister/Brother native during it

Tons of Flower Totem & Halloween Raid :
With Level 50 or Higher totem - Regular & Elite will spawn
Without Level totem - Only Regular will spawn
You'll be able to difference them still, if you want I can make another post on it if anyone needs.
But like I said before, Both Variants will have the same Weapon/Looks, the only difference you can make out is how they Fight or Move

To difference the Halloween Elite Large Female Native from the Regular ones, you can only spot it from their Combat style
But generally when you go above Level 50 Totem, they're all Elite Variant, this here is only to help you just in case you got Mix-in
^This applies to Elite/Regular Large Male Natives as well
(The shield one is the Elite Variant, a level 2164 I captured without Cheats xD it was tough to get them)
Nice! Thanks for all the info. I'd assumed for some reason that those female natives from the raids (I haven't met them yet) were the same as the elder sister natives you get from giving a youth potion to an old native. But clearly this is not the case. These are taller and stronger.

As for the Halloween raid, I have plenty of dead orbs but haven't tried one of those yet. It's on my to-do list though ;)

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
just started the game, im a bit confused onsome things, i see people customising their player character (yona), how do you do that?

also any tips against the raids?

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
just started the game, im a bit confused onsome things, i see people customising their player character (yona), how do you do that?

also any tips against the raids?
Tips as in? Too much tips for me to list xD I'll give three major ones.
Preventing raids?
Surviving raids?
Luring raids away?

Preventing Raids :
"Chaos Totem" (From the Meat Workbench)
It can adjust the amount of the Raiders that will spawn, however this is a Late-game item and requires you to know Where to get the material for you to Obtain it

"Leaf Dummy Doll" & "Leaf Mascot" (From the Plant Workbench) (Find the blueprint in the Mushroom Forest/Swamp area)
These two items does the same thing, Reduce/Prevent raiders from spawning by 2 or 20
Extremely good for Early game when you don't want Raiders to bother your Base & your friendly NPCs
1728662069499.png

Surviving Raids :
Honestly...all you need is "Stairs"...no joke
Just click on the Stairs and set the Y to high up and stay there until the Raid runs out...
It's a Cheap win, I know.
Well...you could also make "Stone Bench" to stop Raider's movement on the other side as you use "Bow" or any Weapon to get rid of the raiders on the other side.

Luring raids away :
Get one of your friendly NPC captured
Go and Rescue him/her (or leave them if that fancy you xD Won't judge)
(Tiny tip : put a Teleport red flag near their settlement as you only got 20 minutes to save them)
When you kill the "Guard", loot the "Decoy Charm" off from him
1728663028142.png
(The rabbit looking animal is "Ruck")
Put the "Decoy Charm" onto Any NPC you don't like or want to become the savior of your base
Carry/Move the NPC to somewhere else and Set his/hers Combat to "Survivor" status
1728663206366.png
(Note : That blue thingy is the "Chaos Totem" as mention above)
(Nun is one of the possible name in-game for Female Native, not Unique character, the clothing are obtain from the Ruin/Dungeon chest)

Now your NPC will not be knock out, thus He/She will not be taken away by the Raiders and lure the Raid away from your base to a more suitable location for you to fight or farm for Resource/Capture Higher level natives

Extra tip :
Raids are a nice way to Farm for some resources like Iron ingots or Raw Iron ores
Just remember to bring a "Ruck" for easy resource looting...and yes, they're a bit of late game mob, but they're extremely useful as a Mobile Chest/Carrier & can expand your or anyone's inventory slots when you trade captured "Ruck" into "Pocket" from the Trader.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Tips as in? Too much tips for me to list xD I'll give three major ones.
Preventing raids?
Surviving raids?
Luring raids away?

Preventing Raids :
"Chaos Totem" (From the Meat Workbench)
It can adjust the amount of the Raiders that will spawn, however this is a Late-game item and requires you to know Where to get the material for you to Obtain it

"Leaf Dummy Doll" & "Leaf Mascot" (From the Plant Workbench) (Find the blueprint in the Mushroom Forest/Swamp area)
These two items does the same thing, Reduce/Prevent raiders from spawning by 2 or 20
Extremely good for Early game when you don't want Raiders to bother your Base & your friendly NPCs
View attachment 4122283

Surviving Raids :
Honestly...all you need is "Stairs"...no joke
Just click on the Stairs and set the Y to high up and stay there until the Raid runs out...
It's a Cheap win, I know.
Well...you could also make "Stone Bench" to stop Raider's movement on the other side as you use "Bow" or any Weapon to get rid of the raiders on the other side.

Luring raids away :
Get one of your friendly NPC captured
Go and Rescue him/her (or leave them if that fancy you xD Won't judge)
(Tiny tip : put a Teleport red flag near their settlement as you only got 20 minutes to save them)
When you kill the "Guard", loot the "Decoy Charm" off from him
View attachment 4122333
(The rabbit looking animal is "Ruck")
Put the "Decoy Charm" onto Any NPC you don't like or want to become the savior of your base
Carry/Move the NPC to somewhere else and Set his/hers Combat to "Survivor" status
View attachment 4122335
(Note : That blue thingy is the "Chaos Totem" as mention above)
(Nun is one of the possible name in-game for Female Native, not Unique character, the clothing are obtain from the Ruin/Dungeon chest)

Now your NPC will not be knock out, thus He/She will not be taken away by the Raiders and lure the Raid away from your base to a more suitable location for you to fight or farm for Resource/Capture Higher level natives

Extra tip :
Raids are a nice way to Farm for some resources like Iron ingots or Raw Iron ores
Just remember to bring a "Ruck" for easy resource looting...and yes, they're a bit of late game mob, but they're extremely useful as a Mobile Chest/Carrier & can expand your or anyone's inventory slots when you trade captured "Ruck" into "Pocket" from the Trader.
thanks a lot

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes