Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
where do i get the dlc?? cant find it anywhere or even anyone asking about it.
I literally found it in like five seconds (ok maybe not literally, but it's not that far off), before I ever even started posting on this forum. It's not that hard.

And the reason no one is answering this question is because we're not allowed to (and that is just as easy to figure out--you'll find it plainly stated throughout this thread, every time someone asks THE question).

Reactions: Moonman1818

ImaWizard

Sep 1, 2023
You can find it on developer's website. It's a free download.
We aren't allowed to give you a link, because DLC content is too young for rule 7.
woops hahaha i found it right after and came back to delete my post I never expected to get replys so fast. anyways my bad

Apr 18, 2020
Time to show off my Sixth base...why Sixth base? Didn't I said I am still trying to find a Fifth base?
Well I already made a Fifth base but felt very unfinished so WIP
Therefore here, my Sixth base xD
Sixth Base as a Fishing Village and for Level 4000~2000 Elite Female Natives
Two level 4000 Elite Large Female Natives as the Guards
One level 4000 Elite Female Native nearby them as Assist
My other level 4000 Elite Female Native was named "Nun" and you know what I do with them, Priest looking clothes and give her a Bow
1728839249988.png
Now that's not the Cool part of it

The cool part of it is that
I had a Pet from early game and Honestly it just can't keep up with my Bullshit of ever increasing my Raid levels
However it is enough to take out the "Scouts"
I manage to drop a Blue Lobster below this base to serve as a "Scout killer"
1728839648458.png

If you do not know, NPC generally avoids Water aside from Mermaid which she needs it to move around fast
Enemy Scout Natives DOES NOT Care about Water and they will be happy to walk under it, thus there will be enemies under the base sometimes, what is a better way than putting a Lobster back into where it should be xD
It should come to no surprise that You cannot put NPCs into the Waters (again, excluding Mermaid) You can however put them on an elevated surface like Table/Platform and then drop them down into it...okay the last part sounds so wrong.
So yea, I just felt like posting this one xD felt good making this base
It's location is here if anyone wants to try and build a base here.
1728840767217.png

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Any news if dev will finish the story soon or add more to the story?
Last time I played was when we can removed grasses and I heard that the male mc can r#pes yona, that's it

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Time to show off my Sixth base...why Sixth base? Didn't I said I am still trying to find a Fifth base?
Well I already made a Fifth base but felt very unfinished so WIP
Therefore here, my Sixth base xD
Sixth Base as a Fishing Village and for Level 4000~2000 Elite Female Natives
Two level 4000 Elite Large Female Natives as the Guards
One level 4000 Elite Female Native nearby them as Assist
My other level 4000 Elite Female Native was named "Nun" and you know what I do with them, Priest looking clothes and give her a Bow
View attachment 4128856
Now that's not the Cool part of it

The cool part of it is that
I had a Pet from early game and Honestly it just can't keep up with my Bullshit of ever increasing my Raid levels
However it is enough to take out the "Scouts"
I manage to drop a Blue Lobster below this base to serve as a "Scout killer"
View attachment 4128871

If you do not know, NPC generally avoids Water aside from Mermaid which she needs it to move around fast
Enemy Scout Natives DOES NOT Care about Water and they will be happy to walk under it, thus there will be enemies under the base sometimes, what is a better way than putting a Lobster back into where it should be xD
It should come to no surprise that You cannot put NPCs into the Waters (again, excluding Mermaid) You can however put them on an elevated surface like Table/Platform and then drop them down into it...okay the last part sounds so wrong.
So yea, I just felt like posting this one xD felt good making this base
It's location is here if anyone wants to try and build a base here.
View attachment 4128914
Ha! I immediately recognized the spot because that's where I have my main base at the moment--though I didn't think of adding platforms over the water, that's a neat trick.

Natives coming from the water can be a real pain in the ass, especially when they get stuck in there during a raid. I can usually still kill them all by swimming back and forth, but it takes a lot of work and is annoying as hell (especially since the F key doesn't work in the water).

Hadn't thought of using a lobster. That's a fascinating idea. Will have to experiment with that ;)

Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser
Apr 18, 2020
Ha! I immediately recognized the spot because that's where I have my main base at the moment--though I didn't think of adding platforms over the water, that's a neat trick.

Natives coming from the water can be a real pain in the ass, especially when they get stuck in there during a raid. I can usually still kill them all by swimming back and forth, but it takes a lot of work and is annoying as hell (especially since the F key doesn't work in the water).

Hadn't thought of using a lobster. That's a fascinating idea. Will have to experiment with that ;)
Ultimately you could grab Mermaid and put her there to guard the Waters
I'm not sure how useful she can be tho
Since I left her at the "Resource base" of mine

What's a Resource base?
Gulag A Place with Mines/Livestock/Logging/Harvesting/Pig farming/Farming crops all in one place with multiple Cyborgs I made that took me quite sometime that the game doesn't approve of me keep on chopping heads off
1728847151548.png
1728847067853.png
1728847103939.png

1728846611383.png
^Here's my map xD (and a bunch of Teleport red flags because Yes.)(They're point of interest afterall.)
I have to say, the location of My Resource base is Ideal to build whatever you want there as it's flat there, while it's a location normally you're unable to reach, you can use red flags to get up there

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
^Here's my map xD (and a bunch of Teleport red flags because Yes.)(They're point of interest afterall.)
I have to say, the location of My Resource base is Ideal to build whatever you want there as it's flat there, while it's a location normally you're unable to reach, you can use red flags to get up there
wow, how long does it take to load ur save

Reactions: flannan

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Ultimately you could grab Mermaid and put her there to guard the Waters
I'm not sure how useful she can be tho
Considering how easily she kept getting killed by sharks on our way to the base when I first snatched her up, I've been reluctant to leave her anywhere on her own. She doesn't seem very strong. I know she'll just revive, but raiders would keep coming once she was down. So not sure it'd be ideal. A lobster or two would likely do the job though. I'm guessing they have a ton of HP? (haven't dealt with those yet)

multiple Cyborgs I made that took me quite sometime
Androids are awesome. I can't stop making them LOL. I mean, it's not like there's a lack of body parts, right? And what are you gonna do with so many body parts? Weeeelllll... :ROFLMAO:

Just wish you could have sex with them. Some of them are hot as hell, heh.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Considering how easily she kept getting killed by sharks on our way to the base when I first snatched her up, I've been reluctant to leave her anywhere on her own. She doesn't seem very strong. I know she'll just revive, but raiders would keep coming once she was down. So not sure it'd be ideal. A lobster or two would likely do the job though. I'm guessing they have a ton of HP? (haven't dealt with those yet)
u know u can set npcs to survivor to avoid them getting attack and lose hp right?
mermaid's attack is to shoot floating bubbles to enemies but...yeah, its hard to let her hit enemies on land

• Hey there
Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser
Apr 18, 2020
wow, how long does it take to load ur save
Hmmm...depends really,
In V0.16, it took me around under 35~60 seconds
In V0.18, it somehow took me under 36~40 seconds! Amazing number really I do say so myself.
Given this is all stored in an external SSD

Random gaming tip :
Let's say you're poor or just don't have the ability to own a Decent Gaming PC setup,
Having an External SSD to load up games really helps a ton, even if it is a small one
(I can own a decent Gaming PC myself now...but i'm just too comfortable with this Dell Inspiron 15 7559 xD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan and John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
Brother I'm gonna take a wild stab here and say you're a fan of Factorio and Satisfactory
Oof, that stab missed. xD
Factorio and Satisfactory is really not my cup of tea, I'm more into WW2/RTS/FPS/Tank games kind of guy in the first place
Somehow I weirdly got interested in this game no joke, I'm not even into the Sex part is the funny part, I'm just trying to push the limit on just how you can capture high level natives without cheats or find places to build stuff out

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Having an External SSD to load up games really helps a ton, even if it is a small one
(I can own a decent Gaming PC myself now...but i'm just too comfortable with this Dell Inspiron 15 7559 xD)
Well this is funny. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 myself... and while I don't own any SSD's (need to look into that) I have the game installed on an external HD, which admittedly only helps with saving disk space on my already overloaded laptop heh.

Apr 18, 2020

Androids are awesome. I can't stop making them LOL. I mean, it's not like there's a lack of body parts, right? And what are you gonna do with so many body parts? Weeeelllll... :ROFLMAO:

Just wish you could have sex with them. Some of them are hot as hell, heh.
Sharks only spawn near Beaches tho...
The location I am at and assuming your base is at, She won't be attacked by Sharks
And with the fact that "Melee" NPCs sink to the bottom of the "River", the only thing you got to worry about is the "Ranged" Natives taking her out
Then again, you can dump anyone in the bottom of the River and leave them there to eh..."Clean up the unwanted guest" :LOL:

The Androids/Cyborg, I hate to admit but I am lacking in "parts"
With the system being rather half-assed at the current state of the game,
The only ones that can be justified to make are really Female native bodies...
And since the dead ones you cannot tweak their body features, you're sorta forced to be picky with the "material" you got
Like these two, they're the Nicer looking Type-C Androids I got at my Resource base outer Wall
1728850382978.png
1728850659635.png

Compare to the Few Failures...I really kinda don't want to get rid of them, I'm sure someone will share the same thought on why these were "abandoned" here
1728850889340.png
1728850965522.png Before anyone mentions it, Yes I am aware you could tweak them in the files but man, that is a hassle to take and I rather just not do that and own up to my own failure in "Does this skin color Match at all", staring at the bloody screen for hours on if they match or not, I have an OCD on this and I'll admit to that.

Reactions: Moonman1818
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes