Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
she(anne) won't sleep with mc, buy 'everybody else" including your #2 enemy. don't care what plan you have, she betrayed matt and needs to be dealt with accordingly. but like others have said, "he's a coward". like all the others in this predicament, dev's like not to give them a backbone.
OK my 2 cents about Anna:

*******Spoilers of course, since I assume people reading this have played the game******

I do not understand the hate for Anna. Forget about Mat for a second.
First thing to note is that Anna loves sex. The rougher the better. Even though she has a dominant personality, she loves to be dominated during sex. She loves sex with anybody, but especially with big rough men (Like Ramon or the bikers).

In the prologue, after a near death experience, Anna decided that she's going to enjoy that part of her life and not hold back anymore. Unfortunately for her, even though she did not want to, she managed to fall in love with her partner Aaron. (This is a very important point to see her future relationship with Mat in perspective!!). She vowed after that to never have a relationship with any partner again.

Back to Mat. So she met Mat while saving his live and decided that they both can help each other. I do think that she is starting to care about Mat, especially after the terrible way that Patti treated him and seeing him turning his life around in helping her to catch Chris. I think she built up so much trust in him that she feels that he will be able to beat Ramon in a fight and I think she is doing this as a friend and partner to also help him overcome his insecurities.

BUT her flat out rejecting Mat to become anything more then friends (At this stage), has everything to do with her previous partner Aaron. She basically decided not become emotionally close to any guy again and especially any future partners. So Mat had no chance with Anna.

That does not take away Anna's enormous sex drive. She still needs to have some rough sex and the story specifically states, that she's not been having sex with a man for quite some time, so her sexual frustration is just about to explode.

Sex with Ramon:
Even though I'm not a fan of that move, (it was never about the sex). I understand completely why she wanted to have sex with him. He was the type of guy (big, rough, bordering on bad) that really excites her sexually. Normally, she would use Sophia when doing it with those guys. That's just another way how she separates sex the act, with the relationship part of things. For her it was just sex. It was a selfish act where she did not consider Mat.
Personally it was not the sex that bothered me, it was the betrayal. Does that make her a bad person? In my mind no. It makes her a flawed person that made a mistake. It shows that sometimes, she gives in to temptation like all of us. She wanted sex really, really bad and here Ramon gave it to her on a platter. (And exactly the kind of sex she wanted... rough, dominating sex)

Luckily for me, there is now an alternative to Ramon, and that was one of the best scenes in the game for me.

Do I wish that Mat and Anna ends up together?
Maybe..... Mat can be the partner that Aaron was not. But I also would not mind if nothing develops between them.
Mat has got some awesome prospects in his future (Sheila, Serena as future girlfriends: Mia, Emily as fuck buddies and even Demi seems to start liking Mat more and more)

So back to Anna. I love Anna with all her faults. Even when she did only have the option to have sex with Ramon. I was angry with her, but I did not hate her. I just felt she made a mistake. I also hope that she finds love at some stage. Maybe Mat will be the guy. (Or one of the 2 bikers LMAO)

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
OK my 2 cents about Anna:

*******Spoilers of course, since I assume people reading this have played the game******

I do not understand the hate for Anna. Forget about Mat for a second.
First thing to note is that Anna loves sex. The rougher the better. Even though she has a dominant personality, she loves to be dominated during sex. She loves sex with anybody, but especially with big rough men (Like Ramon or the bikers).

In the prologue, after a near death experience, Anna decided that she's going to enjoy that part of her life and not hold back anymore. Unfortunately for her, even though she did not want to, she managed to fall in love with her partner Aaron. (This is a very important point to see her future relationship with Mat in perspective!!). She vowed after that to never have a relationship with any partner again.

Back to Mat. So she met Mat while saving his live and decided that they both can help each other. I do think that she is starting to care about Mat, especially after the terrible way that Patti treated him and seeing him turning his life around in helping her to catch Chris. I think she built up so much trust in him that she feels that he will be able to beat Ramon in a fight and I think she is doing this as a friend and partner to also help him overcome his insecurities.

BUT her flat out rejecting Mat to become anything more then friends (At this stage), has everything to do with her previous partner Aaron. She basically decided not become emotionally close to any guy again and especially any future partners. So Mat had no chance with Anna.

That does not take away Anna's enormous sex drive. She still needs to have some rough sex and the story specifically states, that she's not been having sex with a man for quite some time, so her sexual frustration is just about to explode.

Sex with Ramon:
Even though I'm not a fan of that move, (it was never about the sex). I understand completely why she wanted to have sex with him. He was the type of guy (big, rough, bordering on bad) that really excites her sexually. Normally, she would use Sophia when doing it with those guys. That's just another way how she separates sex the act, with the relationship part of things. For her it was just sex. It was a selfish act where she did not consider Mat.
Personally it was not the sex that bothered me, it was the betrayal. Does that make her a bad person? In my mind no. It makes her a flawed person that made a mistake. It shows that sometimes, she gives in to temptation like all of us. She wanted sex really, really bad and here Ramon gave it to her on a platter. (And exactly the kind of sex she wanted... rough, dominating sex)

Luckily for me, there is now an alternative to Ramon, and that was one of the best scenes in the game for me.

Do I wish that Mat and Anna ends up together?
Maybe..... Mat can be the partner that Aaron was not. But I also would not mind if nothing develops between them.
Mat has got some awesome prospects in his future (Sheila, Serena as future girlfriends: Mia, Emily as fuck buddies and even Demi seems to start liking Mat more and more)

So back to Anna. I love Anna with all her faults. Even when she did only have the option to have sex with Ramon. I was angry with her, but I did not hate her. I just felt she made a mistake. I also hope that she finds love at some stage. Maybe Mat will be the guy. (Or one of the 2 bikers LMAO)
I agree with majority of what you said. I dont hate Anna at all either I think like you said she made a mistake because she had a moment of weakness that Ramon greatly took advantage of. She definitely has flaws just like the rest of us. As a character she is still genius level perceptive and an amazing problem solver as well as a loyal friend to a person like Demi who most people can only deal with in small doses. BUT that being said... Just like i was sayin earlier she might be discovering a new side to herself as far betraying/cucking Matt. She seems like she gets extreme sexual gratification from it and it probably has to do with her old partner Aaron like you said. Since she was in love with Aaron and he betrayed her she is getting the opportunity to do the same by betraying a guy that trusts and I think secretly has some feelings for her. I think the prospect fills an empty hole inside her so to speak haha no pun intended. And your right as far as Matt goes he has many possible love interests. Id like to see him end up with Sheila or Demi. Sheila could definitely help him get dirt on her uncle. But to reiterate my earlier point do you think it is possible that Anna might sleep with her #1 enemy Chris Williams? I think that type of situation would turn a person like her on and actually might be able to be used to her advantage or her downfall. If there is anyone that I dont particularly care for in this game its Patti. She is sexy but she is the typical Narcisisstic slut that uses people and manipulates them because its all about me me me to her.

karsenesprit

Feb 10, 2020
Anna is my favorite character in this game so far. She is a smart, strong woman but also really slutty. You guys might hate me but the her sex scene with Ramon is my favorite so far. That scene come off as a huge surprise for me and the betrayal add more complicate to the story. Also,I dont think she and Matt will become a couple tbh bc they dont really have that much chemistry. They have nothing in common beside their mission to bring down the organization. I look forward to more betrayal from her (sorry guys)
About Matt, I think the most suitable love interest for him is Serena. They have good chemistry and some great scene together. And of all the female characters in this game, Serena has the most romantic feeling to Matt too.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Anna is my favorite character in this game so far. She is a smart, strong woman but also really slutty. You guys might hate me but the her sex scene with Ramon is my favorite so far. That scene come off as a huge surprise for me and the betrayal add more complicate to the story. Also,I dont think she and Matt will become a couple tbh bc they dont really have that much chemistry. They have nothing in common beside their mission to bring down the organization. I look forward to more betrayal from her (sorry guys)
About Matt, I think the most suitable love interest for him is Serena. They have good chemistry and some great scene together. And of all the female characters in this game, Serena has the most romantic feeling to Matt too.
I agree with you, Anna is pretty special to me. I'll be honest, I did not enjoy her sex with Ramon. Ramon is everything I dislike in people. A coward and a bully. The only reason he picks on Matt is that Mat is weaker then him. The moment he meets someone truly powerful like Chris, he pissed in his pants. But good girls fall for bad boys all the time and Anna likes it rough. So I can totally see why she went with Ramon.

In terms of Mat and Anna being a couple. For me it will be a sweet option. Kind of her way of finding someone that truly loves and respect her. I do not think she even knows what true love is. Aaron never loved her. So because I like her, I would like it if she finds someone she truly loves. And to be honest, there's not a lot of good candidates there. Maybe Curtis (He looks like a cool dude, Tony....Maybe, We don't know enough about him.) Ramon is just a POS.

Having said all that, Mat's prospects looks much better in every department. I agree with you about Serena. But Sheila genuine also seems to have a huge crush on him (And now he knows it).

Maybe it will be interesting to see where the story with Anna goes, but I will be disappointed if she continues fall for Ramon or god forbid Chris. But it will still be good story telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: karsenesprit

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
BUT that being said... Just like i was sayin earlier she might be discovering a new side to herself as far betraying/cucking Matt. She seems like she gets extreme sexual gratification from it and it probably has to do with her old partner Aaron like you said. Since she was in love with Aaron and he betrayed her she is getting the opportunity to do the same by betraying a guy that trusts and I think secretly has some feelings for her. I think the prospect fills an empty hole inside her so to speak haha no pun intended. And your right as far as Matt goes he has many possible love interests. Id like to see him end up with Sheila or Demi. Sheila could definitely help him get dirt on her uncle.
First of, I would not say that she is deliberately cucking Mat. She refuses to see Mat in any romantic way due to her past. I don't think there is anything more to it. The betraying bit...yes, but she did a selfish thing for herself. I did not like it, but was OK with it. She needed to get fucked hard, and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter. I do not think that she was trying to hurt Mat in any way. (The dialogue actually changed where she is now actually debating the whole Mat thing in her head. I do not think the Dev meant for it to be such a betrayal and I think that's why he subsequently changed the dialogue and gave us an option to opt out all together)

In terms of Love interest. I'm torn between Sheila and Serena. The whole Serena, Curtis mystery is also very intriguing. But Sheila is very alluring. That's one of the reasons why I won't mind if Anna and Mat does not become a thing.

But to reiterate my earlier point do you think it is possible that Anna might sleep with her #1 enemy Chris Williams? I think that type of situation would turn a person like her on and actually might be able to be used to her advantage or her downfall. If there is anyone that I dont particularly care for in this game its Patti. She is sexy but she is the typical Narcisisstic slut that uses people and manipulates them because its all about me me me to her.
I do not rule out Anna having sex with Chris in future, but if it's for anything other then getting more information on him or furthering her case against him, then my opinion about Anna would definitely go down. Nothing to do with Chris, but she knows everything about him, she knows how dangerous he is and what he does with women, so for me it would not make sense for her to get involved with him, unless it's to get more dirt on him.
TLDR: Yes I see her potentially having sex with Chris, but it should be for a very good reason.

In terms of Patti. I do not see Mat going back to her. I would love for her to also get some small redemption arc. She obviously also still has feelings for Mat, but she is a shallow person regardless. Like you say, everything for her is about me, me, me. But that does not mean I wish her life to be hell in future. Maybe Cody could be her future husband LMAO (Joke of course) I'm not sure what's going to happen to Patti. In my ideal world, she would escape the clutches of Chris, but definitely not get back together with Mat!!

Last edited:

karsenesprit

Feb 10, 2020
This game still has a lot of character not having much screentime. I see people often complain about Matt being a loser but just look at his friend guys. He got cockblock everytime though lol. He seems like a funny dude and deserve to atleast fuck some sexy girl. Have really high hope to S2.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This game still has a lot of character not having much screentime. I see people often complain about Matt being a loser but just look at his friend guys. He got cockblock everytime though lol. He seems like a funny dude and deserve to atleast fuck some sexy girl. Have really high hope to S2.
I don't see Mat as a loser. When is was still married to Patti for sure.

But he has grown such a lot as a character. I actually love everything about his arc. His got 2 ladies that looks like potential love interests. He's already fucking 2 ladies currently and he is slowly learning to not put women on a pedestal like he used to do with Patti. Demi is definitely starting to like Mat more (Not sure if something will happen there)

Even the relationship between Mat and Anna is not too bad at this stage. I don't know if I have a good read on their relationship atm. It could be that Anna is deliberately pushing Mat away to be anything more then friendship, so she's not even considering it (That is how I read it). But I'm also not ruling out the possibility that something may develop. I mean she has seen him in action with Mia (And are actually proud of his growth) If he manages to beat Ramon...who knows what will happen. I mean Mat and Aaron are not so different, so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that she could fall for someone like him.

On the other hand, he does not seem to be her normal type. She seems to like slight assholes in terms of sex at least.

So who knows.

I also can not wait for S2!!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I don't see Mat as a loser. When is was still married to Patti for sure.

But he has grown such a lot as a character. I actually love everything about his arc. His got 2 ladies that looks like potential love interests. He's already fucking 2 ladies currently and he is slowly learning to not put women on a pedestal like he used to do with Patti. Demi is definitely starting to like Mat more (Not sure if something will happen there)

Even the relationship between Mat and Anna is not too bad at this stage. I don't know if I have a good read on their relationship atm. It could be that Anna is deliberately pushing Mat away to be anything more then friendship, so she's not even considering it (That is how I read it). But I'm also not ruling out the possibility that something may develop. I mean she has seen him in action with Mia (And are actually proud of his growth) If he manages to beat Ramon...who knows what will happen. I mean Mat and Aaron are not so different, so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that she could fall for someone like him.

On the other hand, he does not seem to be her normal type. She seems to like slight assholes in terms of sex at least.

So who knows.

I also can not wait for S2!!
Im glad we've been able to have this convo. Its good to get other perspectives on it. I hadn't realized that the dialog for that Anna and Ramon situation was changed I just started playing on this .10 update. But as much as I like Anna I have a bad feeling about her. Hopefully she is able to stay logical and not be controlled by her urges. I dont think Anna should be with anyone tbh like you said she seems to like the bad apples. Ramon straight up told her I dont like Matt because hes weak and I wanna bully him and it didnt seem like it bothered her at all even tho he is supposed to be her partner and friend. It actually made her want to fuck him lol. Thats why I have that particular perspective about Chris. She is smart so she will use any opportunity to achieve her goal at her disposal including fucking Chris and possibly pretending to betray Matt by going to Chris's side but ultimately try to destroy him from within. Shes got history with Heidi the ex cop that works for him and I think an interaction between them will be very interesting. And also she is pretty slutty and eleutherococcus may influence her to the darkside. And to Karsenesprit Im not mad that you enjoy that part of the story. I like that alot as well. Its always good to have a possibility of a good outcome and the possibility of a bad outcome depending on your choices. What if scenarios make things pretty hot and it would be pretty hot if Anna went full debauchery mode and ended up as a cocksleeve. But I also wanna see her fulfill her objective. I agree that Serena seems to have the most chemistry with Matt but as a character idk if I really like the idea of Matt ending up with her. She clearly wants a happier life but because Matt is still in the process of rediscovering himself I dont think he is ready to SAVE her and live happily ever after. Matt still goes to old John for advice because he is still tryna learn how to master himself.
These possibilities are def interesting lookin forward to it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
By the way when was this lastest update released? Im not sure when the lastest update was released so I dont know when to expect a new 1. Was it recently? I might even support it depending on how often they update.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
By the way when was this lastest update released? Im not sure when the lastest update was released so I dont know when to expect a new 1. Was it recently? I might even support it depending on how often they update.
The last release was very recent. I expect the next update will be in about 2 + months time.

Since the story is so good, I made peace with the dev cycle. I'm always on a look out for a new version, but patient enough to wait for it.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Stupid question. How can i put the game in not full screen? To make it easier to use the walktrought and to make Matt the alpha he deserve to be

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea I agree I actually enjoy the story of this game like a real novel. But idk if they updating like every 6 months its not worth it. Life happens and I'll forget about the game by that time and probably move on to something else unfortunately. Hopefully that wont be the case 2 months is not too bad.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
anybody have a full save of the load pages with all scenes unlocked. Cant really play through the whole game as when i get to a load screen my game completely freezes

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I had no idea how to save in this game and after I quit the game and open it again, the game starts from a random save file from some random part of the story. How to fix it?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I had no idea how to save in this game and after I quit the game and open it again, the game starts from a random save file from some random part of the story. How to fix it?
The game autosaves and will automatically keep all checkpoints. You can not manually save.

To start from the beginning, choose "Play" then "Prologue".

If you want to continue where you last stopped playing, choose "Load" and navigate to the checkpoint where you want to start.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
The game autosaves and will automatically keep all checkpoints. You can not manually save.

To start from the beginning, choose "Play" then "Prologue".

If you want to continue where you last stopped playing, choose "Load" and navigate to the checkpoint where you want to start.
ok, thanks

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i have i5 5th gen processor with 8 gm ram but wherenever i play this unity game or battle of luvia my motherboard and cpu temperatures goes to 70 degress with the external cooler is there any thing i can do subdue the temprature??

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes