sfefilova

Mar 25, 2020
The note for the developer.

In the latest update there are still the bugs in the MAC version.

The additional scene with Matt and Serena at the pier is still inaccessible.

The scene area is still wider than the Mac screen. Some of the white transfer circles are not seen. For example, I had to grope my way out of the sauna in the boss's house. No white dot is seen there.

When I browse through the additional images and enlarge one of them I can not get back to the additional images list other than restart.

The main menu is still white on the bright background and thus is not observable.

Reactions: Alfius

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Will there be a animated version of S1 ?
I believe there already is an animated version its just an extremely large file. I believe 8 or 9gigs. Or is that not the full S1? I didnt download the animated version because the file was to large but im sure most of the scenes are animated.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I believe there already is an animated version its just an extremely large file. I believe 8 or 9gigs. Or is that not the full S1? I didnt download the animated version because the file was to large but im sure most of the scenes are animated.
Not sure I understood you correctly, but the animated version 0.10 that's uploaded here is the version before the most recent S.1.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game looks nice. Too bad it's nearly 4 gigs for just one Season. I understand why...higher quality renders i.e.. But, if it ever gets compressed, I'd be down to check it out.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is there a real "gallery" where I can see/replay scenes ?

Because the forking of the story most likely I will lose 25% of the game scenes.. and it is a pity!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
is there a real "gallery" where I can see/replay scenes ?

Because the forking of the story most likely I will lose 25% of the game scenes.. and it is a pity!
There's no gallery, but the game auto saves shortly before every scene. If you want to try different variables you can go back to an earlier save and the later saves will update with the new variables.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Anybody have any update info on this game? I believe the last update was around 2 months ago so maybe there is some news about it?

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes