Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
The very fact that he currently is and possibly has been banging Matts friend and trainer Anna even if Ramon wasn't the type to use this fact which he is his partner
Yeah this ticked me too, Ramon is the kind of person who likes to pick on the weak and he hates Matt the most. He won't miss a chance to humiliate him. So why he didn't take it?
So far as we seen in season 1 Ramon is all muscle and very little brain.
Maybe he would have thought that if he do this now, he might not get another chance to get her on bed or he would not get to fight him?
But he could have said that in secret cause Matt has no reason to confront Anna other than they are partners which will again only hit back at him cause they are not together.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I apologise I said Anna likes rough men when i meant to say rough men are her type when it comes to looking for sex.

And I can see where your comeing from and agree with most of what you point out atleast from Anna's persepctive.
Upto one point but then I have to disagree on this atleast.

Now I could be wrong and the Dev may not do the next logical thing here.
And so Anna gets away with fucking Ramon (if she hasn't already) and matt bless him remains blissfully ignorant and none the wiser to her betrayal.

But seriously what are the chances of that? whats far more likly is that someone like Ramon is gonna let it slip to matt on purpose.
The very fact that he currently is and possibly has been banging Matts friend and trainer Anna even if Ramon wasn't the type to use this fact which he is his partner and boss Chriss most definatly would.
The only real question is not if he but when to tell matt do's he hate matt enough to tell him the next time they meet.
Or is he smart enough (like Chriss) to tell him just before the start of the fight.

When it is guarenteed to not only hurt matt but more importantly to distract matt the most.
There by almost guaranteeing matt loses the fight and as an added bonus doubling matt's humiliation.
At not only losing but feeling betrayed by the one person he trusted and was supossed to be helping him.
And at the same time and of corse Chriss, Ramon will most likly be pissing themselfs laughing at matt?

Defend Anna all you like since I already said I dont mind Anna.
The only Exception is this one decision of her's she's a really good character,

I can't be sure this will happen in the game of corse because i'm not the Dev.
But I have read enough of certain types of comic's and read and seen enough verious types of books and films.
To hazarded enough of a guess that this is the most probably the way this is headed and therfore the most likly outcome.

So the way I see it calculated mistake NO! mistake very definatly I'd even go as far as seriously stupid uncalculated and beyond risky mistake.
And all because as you say "a moment of weakness. (Horny and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter) That is also the type of sex she really wanted."

But at the risk of over stating my case with a friend like her who needs enemys?.

Just saying
I actually agree with pretty much everything you say here. Anna made a mistake.

And I must admit, this part made me chuckle...
and matt bless him remains blissfully ignorant and none the wiser to her betrayal.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I guess the difference between us is that I'm willing to forgive Anna her discretion and you think that was one step too far.

The fact that it was stupid, I think we both agree on 100%. It also felt to me like a betrayal, but I guess the Devs clarification along with the option for her to go the biker route instead, kinda gave me a softer, more forgiving take on this. (But the initial version did not give you a choice, and even with that option I was willing to give her another chance.)

Reactions: LWtbo
Jul 13, 2018
Still no one to share atleast the status of the game?
Dev posts stuff in his patreon , also S1 animated which have a little more content is already out but no one posted it here ( only 0.10 animated is posted ) and it have more scenes for the animated version. As for S2 seems like dev only needs to finish debugging and next update will be completed.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone share the new patreon post here?
DonDimon has posted many times this month are those about the update or just wallpapers?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Update from the patreon that was public

Hello, friends!
There is very little time left before the update is released. I have one more weekly post left in stock, which I plan to bring to your attention. However, this will not happen today, but on the 11th or 12th of May. After that, I will devote all my time exclusively to the update release. Therefore, the next activity on this page after weekly posts will be the opening of early access to the update for patrons of the heavyweight division. This will happen in late May.
Have a nice day and see you soon!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, update in sight. Pity it isnt updated more often, but i really like this one. Exept Randy. In my eyes a bit strange girls dig this man because he def is the ugliest sob in the game

Reactions: Gerson876

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, update in sight. Pity it isnt updated more often, but i really like this one. Exept Randy. In my eyes a bit strange girls dig this man because he def is the ugliest sob in the game
Yeah, he's like that one guy in every group who nobody likes but still knows how to get into every women's panties. I hated so much that he get to fuck Anna but funny how she didn't even notice his dick. :KEK:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Nine months later...sigh...this game is THE ANOMALY...Every time i play it, I am impressed with it. At the same time, shocked how little support the dev gets on Patreon...Then i realise it is most likely due to the forementioned long cycles betwen releases...
I guess let it be a hidden gem then be it torn to pieces by the ntr hating dog pack.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this real NTR or "NTR?"

If there is real NTR, is that a minor part of the overall content or a focus?

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Looked like a nice game, until the part where I had to find 25 camera spots. I decided I don't want to waste 5 hours of my time, for a dumb-ass mini-game with 0 point in it. Avoid it like the plague :)

Reactions: madzohan5
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes