ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Mega link for full season 1 seems broken and cannot extract fully and other links deleted, at least on my side.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dont get this season 2...there is no possibility to save...there is no questlog...and absolutley no explanation what i should do next....and when i point and click myself through my flat i can find some sheets and stains without any explanation what they are for..and when i click on the laptop the version is ending or what ??? because i didnt managed to get away from the laptop anymore...so i just quit the game.
Ii liked first season but dont knowe what this should become now...
Edit: sorry something went wrong at first tryout...second start now works fine.

Last edited:

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Looked like a nice game, until the part where I had to find 25 camera spots. I decided I don't want to waste 5 hours of my time, for a dumb-ass mini-game with 0 point in it. Avoid it like the plague :)
Thanks I just thought maybe this game is worth downloading now

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
It's real NTR. I haven't played in a while but the MC gets cheated on initially which is w/e background but he then falls for his police officer friend/handler who helps him investigate their case/teaches him to not be so meek. She rejects him (since he is still too meek and beneath her atm) but fucks his #1 rival (its multiple protagonists but when playing her there is no choice to refuse). Maybe not "cheating" since they aren't dating yet but it is defo NTR because it is intrinsically designed to make you the player jealous (and the character when they eventually find out).

I wouldn't say its the focus of the story but it will probably play a pretty integral role as the investigation continues.

Definitely made my blood boil but in a good way. rather than NTR games where the MC is pathetic and stays pathetic/enjoys being cucked this MC seems to be developing into a better character who hopefully when he find out can tell this thot to f-off :ROFLMAO:

jessigrund

May 9, 2020
I believe that the devs worked really hard to make this game difficult to play. No manual save, no skipping, no proper hints. I wish the story wasn't this intriguing so that we could just delete and forget about it. Making shitty games with interesting stories should be illegal or something ffs.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone have try the password for the Gallery is "senticosus" ?
I entered the password senticosus and it shown "wrong code", anyone have try the password is correct?
BTW, I'm playing S.1, is it S.1 is different password? Anyone can share the password for S.1 to unlock all Gallery?

Reactions: Waiizasoda

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's real NTR. I haven't played in a while but the MC gets cheated on initially which is w/e background but he then falls for his police officer friend/handler who helps him investigate their case/teaches him to not be so meek. She rejects him (since he is still too meek and beneath her atm) but fucks his #1 rival (its multiple protagonists but when playing her there is no choice to refuse). Maybe not "cheating" since they aren't dating yet but it is defo NTR because it is intrinsically designed to make you the player jealous (and the character when they eventually find out).

I wouldn't say its the focus of the story but it will probably play a pretty integral role as the investigation continues.

Definitely made my blood boil but in a good way. rather than NTR games where the MC is pathetic and stays pathetic/enjoys being cucked this MC seems to be developing into a better character who hopefully when he find out can tell this thot to f-off :ROFLMAO:
Do you think the zero to hero story is gonna be the hardcoded narrative?

Do you think a real NTR story could be supported? Kinda like in Our Red Strings. Play the male MC like a loser but somehow he gets with the female MC, but you play the female MC like a cheating slut...? lol.

If you play the male MC like a beta loser even more than what he supposedly is, does this get addressed in the character interactions? Like girls looking down on him or whatevez.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ok so I really like this game. I like the story and the characters and it has a shit ton of girls. Buuuut im starting to get a little confused here.. From what I've seen so far in this update and I havent seen the whole thing yet, it seems like the Dev is making it sound like Anna has a little feelings for Matt. In the last season it was made pretty clear as day that she had no interest in him other then as a friend and her character likes aggressive men which Matt is not. Aaaand it also said Matt sometimes thinks of Anna when he fucks Serena.. Lol for real? Its pretty clear that he's attracted to Anna but he thinks of her while he's fucking a dope chick like Serena? haha idk This seems like its starting to go in a weird direction. Obv im gonna continue playing to see how everything plays out but this is starting to get a little odd.

Reactions: Hildegardt

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe the game is decent, but god damn it's frustrating to play these unity games, doesn't seem like it's anything but linear with a few slight choices, could probably have played like a visual novel and saved us all the clicking and guessing what to do next. Game seemed promising at first, but the whole divorce thing was so forced and unsubstantiated, I assumed we were gonna get a nice corruption story with the wife thanks to the whole beach scene, but she was easily convinced to leave her husband by his boss, whom she had been hanging out with on the side without him knowing.
They had finally got on good terms and she seemed to be getting naughty and that happens.
There was no build up there was nothing, but two lines of text that said their relationship was a little strained because he was focusing on work. It makes no sense that the boss is the one to convince the wife she needs to leave her husband and it makes even less sense when you peek at them instead of going in and he tries to have sex with her and tells her he wanted to do this from the start, like add 1 and 1 together woman, you have been manipulated. Piss poor writing to say the least.
Disappointing way of doing NTR. That should have been a bad ending if you didn't do everything right, instead of a forced one.
But oh well. I don't have to keep playing. Checked the WT and yeah doesn't seem like it will be that good of a game later either.
And the gallery isn't even the game it's just extra photos that has nothing to do with the game. So you can't even check out the content.

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I have to give DonDimon a lot of credit. He really doesn't make a lot of money on this game. But he keeps churning out content. And it is a pretty decent game imo. It is pretty linear; I don't know that our choices matter at all. Basically, do we want to see the sex scene or skip it. That's really the only decisions we make when we play this. But I like it. And I can tell he is getting better and more knowledgeable about what he is doing.

(y)

Reactions: Alfius and obaid124
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes