Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I don't know why this game has a mobile game tag. Just downloaded that huge android file annnd... Nothing, I tried to change the .7z to .APK and didn't work. I have extracted it and aside from the game data that amounts to 8gb there's only a .exe of the game...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so can someone tell me ? why does this game has Female PC tag ? if we play as both MC's can i let them both have relationship and skin any sex with others ? i remember playing this back then when the wife cheats can u get her back now does she have path ?

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
so can someone tell me ? why does this game has Female PC tag ? if we play as both MC's can i let them both have relationship and skin any sex with others ? i remember playing this back then when the wife cheats can u get her back now does she have path ?
You also play as a female detective and yes you can make them have sex with different characters
No, wife hasn't come yet turned into a cheating slut.

Yea i'd like to know as well.. Idk what happened to this game to be honest. But as far as I know its been a pretty extensive amount of time since it was updated.
As far as I saw from the bits and pieces in the patreon season 2 is going good, just no one to leak it here and I think the public release is not set yet.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
As far as I saw from the bits and pieces in the patreon season 2 is going good, just no one to leak it here and I think the public release is not set yet.
Sadly this game seems to kind of fly under the radar. It's probably because of the engine.
But honestly, from a dev's perspective Unity just makes more sense. Nobody is gonna put Ren'Py skills on their linkedin and it's not like skip and rollback features are impossible to come up with in Unity.

Reactions: Gerson876

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the Game and I see the change to saveing although at first off putting is now quite a good move however what is anoying is the lack of any kind of seen text skipping or speed up. take the night club for example in order to go difrent routes means loading or skipping back which can put you back to early in the run up to the nightclub and you have to click through mountains of text to get back to the Nightclub before you cn see the new path its both painfull and anoying now if it was R'enplay you could hold Caps and some unity games give the same option with ESC but here you dont have any option to skip text or at least none i have found.

Its a minor grumble the game its self isnt bad I enjoyed playing it and will probably continue to enjoy it despite the fact Matt seems to be turning into Chris.
No scrap the seems to be judging by the last mia sex he is turning into Chris.
Most if not all the woman dont really give a shit about Matt plus at best I could only describe them as side pieces not Li's most if not all are just unlikeable and at best and I wouldn't want Matt dating any of them.
He just been devorce from a toxit relationship with his cheating wife for gods sake why would he be better off in an equally toxic relationship with any of them?
I dowt any of them could be anymore faithfull than his wife was.

Sex scenes are quite good although why Devs give a player the option have or to avoid Annal sex early on with a girl and then make the MC have no choice Annal with her later is just pointless.
You amy as well be none optional from the start.
Or (I Know shock horror) since not all of us players either enjoy or fixate on Annal sex if you make it optional then make it optional through the whole game.
few things are more anoying than sucessfully avoiding things in a game just to have the choice taken of you and have your MC do it anyway.

I know Anna watches the Video feeds she seen the plots and moves against the MC yet her actions say she don't give a shit about the MC or his welfare she only cares about how usefull the MC could be in getting what she wants.
I could say many many more things about Anna things like with a friend like her who needs enemies.

Personally this Anna and Ramon thing makes no sence and not just because she knows Matt and Ramon are enemies.
But why do the same shit as you did with the Annal sex thing earlyer?.
Why make it so we can avoid Anna banging the MC's second worst enemy Ramon.
When to her own thoughts tell us she will bang him behind the MC's back anyway.

Which is frankly worse than banging him now and with the MC knowing about it.
Yeh so the MC might feel betrayed rightly so he could even be less friendly to her but its unlikely he would quite helping her against Chriss.
But if she ties to keep it secrect about banging Ramon and he finds out.
His binge drinking spree from the divorce would be tame compared to what that betrayal added to the divorce would do to him.
To be honest she may as well just shoot him and be done with it.

Some one said can we get the wife back evenchally "what the fuck for!"
Why the fuck would you want that back.

Now these are just my personal thoughts and i presume not shared by many.
And it dos not detract from the game likeableness or its enjoyableness to play it's a good game.

My only real wish is if the Dev decides that Matt and Anna should hook up even if its for one night.
That they make it optional and if she do's fuck Ramon, Randy or Chriss as unlikley as that sounds but way this games going highly possible before the end .
One of the options should be for Matt to tell Anna to go fuck herself.
Thats all i ask.

I quite like Demi she's a twat but at least she dosen't hide it.
But then just on her actions to date and attitude towards matt alone not taking into account Ramon.
I personally wouldn't touch Anna with your barge pole let alone my MC's.

cant wait for next update :).

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

larp66

Jun 12, 2017
any instant text skipping? (hold button renpy style? )
Don't thinks so, but I just remapped my mouse buttons, so that one forward scroll "click" is set to a left mouse click on the scroll wheel. That way I can pretty easy scroll past conversations if I need a change or want to rewatch something. Not perfect, but better than clicking away for me at least.

larp66

Jun 12, 2017
how did u do that. i think i need some ez app/progs caz all things i tried (for other games,like AoWD or so) was kinda uneven or troublesome.
I have a Razer mouse and did in their software, Razer synapse I think it's called.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I like the Game and I see the change to saveing although at first off putting is now quite a good move however what is anoying is the lack of any kind of seen text skipping or speed up. take the night club for example in order to go difrent routes means loading or skipping back which can put you back to early in the run up to the nightclub and you have to click through mountains of text to get back to the Nightclub before you cn see the new path its both painfull and anoying now if it was R'enplay you could hold Caps and some unity games give the same option with ESC but here you dont have any option to skip text or at least none i have found.

Its a minor grumble the game its self isnt bad I enjoyed playing it and will probably continue to enjoy it despite the fact Matt seems to be turning into Chris.
No scrap the seems to be judging by the last mia sex he is turning into Chris.
Most if not all the woman dont really give a shit about Matt plus at best I could only describe them as side pieces not Li's most if not all are just unlikeable and at best and I wouldn't want Matt dating any of them.
He just been devorce from a toxit relationship with his cheating wife for gods sake why would he be better off in an equally toxic relationship with any of them?
I dowt any of them could be anymore faithfull than his wife was.

Sex scenes are quite good although why Devs give a player the option have or to avoid Annal sex early on with a girl and then make the MC have no choice Annal with her later is just pointless.
You amy as well be none optional from the start.
Or (I Know shock horror) since not all of us players either enjoy or fixate on Annal sex if you make it optional then make it optional through the whole game.
few things are more anoying than sucessfully avoiding things in a game just to have the choice taken of you and have your MC do it anyway.

I know Anna watches the Video feeds she seen the plots and moves against the MC yet her actions say she don't give a shit about the MC or his welfare she only cares about how usefull the MC could be in getting what she wants.
I could say many many more things about Anna things like with a friend like her who needs enemies.

Personally this Anna and Ramon thing makes no sence and not just because she knows Matt and Ramon are enemies.
But why do the same shit as you did with the Annal sex thing earlyer?.
Why make it so we can avoid Anna banging the MC's second worst enemy Ramon.
When to her own thoughts tell us she will bang him behind the MC's back anyway.

Which is frankly worse than banging him now and with the MC knowing about it.
Yeh so the MC might feel betrayed rightly so he could even be less friendly to her but its unlikely he would quite helping her against Chriss.
But if she ties to keep it secrect about banging Ramon and he finds out.
His binge drinking spree from the divorce would be tame compared to what that betrayal added to the divorce would do to him.
To be honest she may as well just shoot him and be done with it.

Some one said can we get the wife back evenchally "what the fuck for!"
Why the fuck would you want that back.

Now these are just my personal thoughts and i presume not shared by many.
And it dos not detract from the game likeableness or its enjoyableness to play it's a good game.

My only real wish is if the Dev decides that Matt and Anna should hook up even if its for one night.
That they make it optional and if she do's fuck Ramon, Randy or Chriss as unlikley as that sounds but way this games going highly possible before the end .
One of the options should be for Matt to tell Anna to go fuck herself.
Thats all i ask.

I quite like Demi she's a twat but at least she dosen't hide it.
But then just on her actions to date and attitude towards matt alone not taking into account Ramon.
I personally wouldn't touch Anna with your barge pole let alone my MC's.

cant wait for next update :).

Just Sayin.
Don't agree with a lot you are saying, but I do like your thoughts on the game.

I for instance do not hate Anna. She's a female that love rough sex with rough characters. That is why there is an attraction to Ramon. There is also a reason why she does not want to get involved with the MC and that reason is her ex partner Aaron.

The dev did not want the sex to Ramon to come across as a betrayal by Anna, but rather to show how much Anna wants to be fucked rough by some shitty people (Like Ramon). That is why he put in the alternative scene with the bikers (That is definitely recommended.)

Unlike you, I do see some potential love interest for the MC. First of Serena seems like a good fit. Sheila (Chris's niece) fantasize about the MC and I agree with you about Demi. I'm also not ruling out Anna in the end, but yes I do see potential LI in the future for the MC.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Three letter thing avoidable ??
I don't think a full answer was given on this, so I will give ait a go.

The short and honest answer is: No it's not avoidable. (You can however skip most, if not all the NTR scenes, but they definitely happened and is part of the plotline.)

The longer answer: (With minor plot spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story also have multiple other characters including a lot of females (not LI) that does have sex (mostly skippable) throughout the game.

So my conclusion, if you want to play a game where all the females only have sex with the MC...keep left, this one is not for you.

However if NTR is not your thing, but you like a good underdog story where the MC grows and rediscovers himself then I think you will enjoy this.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This is in no way a complaint about this game its actually a decent fun game.

Just a couple of things though if I may.

So its said that Anna wants to avoid getting involved with Matt because of her past experiance with her partner.
Anna her self says something like this but forgive me if im wrong but wasn't her partner already dating someone?.
And wasn't that the main reason it didn't work out with her and her partner?.
I know it was on one of her branches her partner bailed on her after geting her motor running and rush off back to his other half and that really pissed her off.
But matt dosen't have that issue he is devorced and isn't actually dating anyone as yet so he has no other half which makes it not really the same as when she dated her last partner?.

Now I may have given the impression I hate Anna but I dont.
I understand she likes rough men and to be fucked roughly.
My problem with Anna only comes from the choice of sexual partner you see if she is so attracted to Ramon.
Simply because she likes rough men and rough sex.
Then by the very same logic that also means She should be attracted to and should want to be fucked by Chriss as well.
Since he likes to use, fuck and treat and his women roughly?.

I'm guessing its this prefernce of Anna's for rough sex that explains Matt suddenly doing a chriss impersonation with Mia last sex scene.
Although how he would know Anna likes it rough i'm not sure.
and by him being rough with mia it make him apear to be more to Anna's liking sex wise.
Helping to explain should they actually hook up on purpose in the future.

And not just as a seriouslly drunken one night stand which is the only way I could picture Anna getting it on with Matt uptill now.

Now its been sujested the Dev didn't want Anna to come across as a bitch that would betray Matt.
And so the Dev added the option for her to get fucked by the two bikers for rough sex instead of fucking Ramon all night long.
and thats great but.
lets not be forgetting that she could still betray matt because the player can still have her fuck Ramon allnight long instead of the bikers.
Plus even before this option for her to shag the bikers the Dev had already given an earlyer option for Anna to fuck Ramon at the nightclub.
And she would know even then who he was because of the tapes so depending on the players path she may well have already betrayed him.

The next morning's scene must be messed up then because not only do's she let Demi incorectly think that the reason she is tired is because she spent all night fucking with Ramon.
And a few minutes later she is thinking to herself something like.
Since she will probably give in to Ramon's advances and fuck him at some point.
And by doing so when and if matt finds out it would upset him and he would feel betrayed by her.
Then why not just fuck Ramon anyway but attempt to make sure that Matt dosen't actually find out.

Now for instance if Ramon was just an acquaintance that matt knew and Anna bangs him then its fine thats just harmless sex for Anna.

But Ramon has belittled and insulted matt he has flirted and tried to seduce matt's wife from the moment they met.
And he still bellites and insults matt any chance he gets plus he was trying to goad matt into a fight just to humilliate matt by beating him in the fight.
And is likly than not probably only chasing Anna just because she is supossedly freinds with matt and is now training him.

She's a friend and im useing the term very loosely.
That actually volunteered him for the fight he had been trying to avoid in the first place and now she is training him for it.
So you would probably be better saying Ramon is very definatly one of matt's enemy's.
And Anna is very aware of this fact.
To almost every sensible person in the world any relationship between a Love Interest or even for that matter just a friend of a person/character involving Sex with that person's/character's enemy can only ever be seen as a betrayal.

Now i'm not saying this hook up shouldn't be in the game.
Its the Devs game its their choice and I still enjoy the game even with it being there.
I mean personaly I dont see how it fits but thats me.

No all I'm saying is if it truely was the Devs intention for it to just be a harmless bit of sex for Anna and in no way to look like a betrayal by her on matt.
Then it was a seriouslly bad miscalculation on the Dev part and totally doomed to fail from the start.

But this is just my thoughts on parts of this game and in no way stops it being enjoyable to play.
the Dev may want to check the scene i mentioned of the moring after.
If its not just my copy then it has flow issues.

Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: Motion11 and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This is in no way a complaint about this game its actually a decent fun game.

Just a couple of things though if I may.

So its said that Anna wants to avoid getting involved with Matt because of her past experiance with her partner.
Anna her self says something like this but forgive me if im wrong but wasn't her partner already dating someone?.
And wasn't that the main reason it didn't work out with her and her partner?.
I know it was on one of her branches her partner bailed on her after geting her motor running and rush off back to his other half and that really pissed her off.
But matt dosen't have that issue he is devorced and isn't actually dating anyone as yet so he has no other half which makes it not really the same as when she dated her last partner?.

Now I may have given the impression I hate Anna but I dont.
I understand she likes rough men and to be fucked roughly.
My problem with Anna only comes from the choice of sexual partner you see if she is so attracted to Ramon.
Then by the very same logic that also means She should be attracted to and should want to be fucked by Chriss as well.

I'm guessing its this prefernce of Anna's for rough sex that explains Matt suddenly doing a chriss impersonation with Mia last sex scene.
Although how he would know Anna likes it rough i'm not sure.
and by him being rough with mia it make him apear to be more to Anna's liking sex wise.
Helping to explain should they actually hook up on purpose in the future.

And not just as a seriouslly drunken one night stand which is the only way I could picture Anna getting it on with Matt uptill now.

Now its been sujested the Dev didn't want Anna to come across as a bitch that would betray Matt.
And so the Dev added the option for her to get fucked by the two bikers for rough sex instead of fucking Ramon all night long.
and thats great but.
lets not be forgetting that she could still betray matt because the player can still have her fuck Ramon allnight long instead of the bikers.
Plus even before this option for her to shag the bikers the Dev had already given an earlyer option for Anna to fuck Ramon at the nightclub.
And she would know even then who he was because of the tapes so depending on the players path she may well have already betrayed him.

The next morning's scene must be messed up then because not only do's she let Demi incorectly think that the reason she is tired is because she spent all night fucking with Ramon.
And a few minutes later she is thinking to herself something like.
Since she will probably give in to Ramon's advances and fuck him at some point.
And by doing so when and if matt finds out it would upset him and he would feel betrayed by her.
Then why not just fuck Ramon anyway but attempt to make sure that Matt dosen't actually find out.

Now for instance if Ramon was just an acquaintance that matt knew and Anna bangs him then its fine thats just harmless sex for Anna.

But Ramon has belittled and insulted matt he has flirted and tried to seduce matt's wife from the moment they met.
And he still bellites and insults matt any chance he gets plus he was trying to goad matt into a fight just to humilliate matt by beating him in the fight.
And is likly than not probably only chasing Anna just because she is supossedly freinds with matt and is now training him.

She's a friend and im useing the term very loosely.
That actually volunteered him for the fight he had been trying to avoid in the first place and now she is training him for it.
So you would probably be better saying Ramon is very definatly one of matt's enemy's.
And Anna is very aware of this fact.
To almost every sensible person in the world any relationship between a Love Interest or even for that matter just a friend of a person/character involving Sex with that person's/character's enemy can only ever be seen as a betrayal.

Now i'm not saying this hook up shouldn't be in the game.
Its the Devs game its their choice and I still enjoy the game even with it being there.
I mean personaly I dont see how it fits but thats me.

No all I'm saying is if it truely was the Devs intention for it to just be a harmless bit of sex for Anna and in no way to look like a betrayal by her on matt.
Then it was a seriouslly bad miscalculation on the Dev part and totally doomed to fail from the start.

But this is just my thoughts on parts of this game and in no way stops it being enjoyable to play.
the Dev may want to check the scene i mentioned of the moring after.
If its not just my copy then it has flow issues.

Just saying
All of your points are very valid.

So here in defence for Anna.

So here is my take on this. Right or wrong, Anna fell in love with her previous partner. She will not admit this to herself, but it is very clearly what happened. What hurt her more was not that she could not have sex with him, but that he chose his wife over her when she really needed him.

So the result is that she completely split sex and love. She made a couple of choices after the Aaron ordeal.
1) Never start anything with a partner again (Mat falls in that category)
2) Never fall n love again (Mat falls in that category as well)

Then by the very same logic that also means She should be attracted to and should want to be fucked by Chris as well.
Her attraction to Ramon is purely physical. She is not in any way interested in anything more then sex. From her point of view and by her own admission, she did not have sex with a man at the start of the game (After the prologue) for quite some time and was getting very horny. My take on it it was that her deciding to have sex with him was a mistake (call it a calculated mistake) in a moment of weakness. (Horny and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter) That is also the type of sex she really wanted.

In terms of Chris.
I do think there is a possibility that she will have sex with Chris in the future as part of her plan to take him down. I think you are correct that she might even be sexually attracted to him, BUT:
1) She really hates him and she knows how evil he is.
2) She's not stupid and will not put herself in complete danger
3) Even though she loves rough sex, she likes it to be on her terms. In all her sexual interactions, even if it were rough, it was always on her terms. With non of them were she in any real danger. With Chris it will be different.

See here I see it slightly different.
She loves rough sex, and by extension likes if someone can give her what she wants.
But she does not like rough men. She does not like Ramon, or Chris, or that black guy at the night club, or the guy in the toilette at the club, or the bikers in fact (Well they turned out to be pretty nice at the end, so she do end up liking them.)

She only like it that they can give her what she wants. Rough sex.

In terms of a relationship, I think she likes a more normal guy like Mat, but for reasons explained above she closed of that path long ago and therefore does not even give him a chance.

Who knows where all this will end up. That's why the story is indeed a "Mad Turn"

Reactions: LWtbo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I apologise I said Anna likes rough men when i meant to say rough men are her type when it comes to looking for sex.

And I can see where your comeing from and agree with most of what you point out atleast from Anna's persepctive.
Upto one point but then I have to disagree on this atleast.

My take on it it was that her deciding to have sex with him was a mistake (call it a calculated mistake) in a moment of weakness. (Horny and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter) That is also the type of sex she really wanted.
Now I could be wrong and the Dev may not do the next logical thing here.
And so Anna gets away with fucking Ramon (if she hasn't already) and matt bless him remains blissfully ignorant and none the wiser to her betrayal.

But seriously what are the chances of that? whats far more likly is that someone like Ramon is gonna let it slip to matt on purpose.
The very fact that he currently is and possibly has been banging Matts friend and trainer Anna even if Ramon wasn't the type to use this fact which he is his partner and boss Chriss most definatly would.
The only real question is not if he but when to tell matt do's he hate matt enough to tell him the next time they meet.
Or is he smart enough (like Chriss) to tell him just before the start of the fight.

When it is guarenteed to not only hurt matt but more importantly to distract matt the most.
There by almost guaranteeing matt loses the fight and as an added bonus doubling matt's humiliation.
At not only losing but feeling betrayed by the one person he trusted and was supossed to be helping him.
And at the same time and of corse Chriss, Ramon will most likly be pissing themselfs laughing at matt?

Defend Anna all you like since I already said I dont mind Anna.
The only Exception is this one decision of her's she's a really good character,

I can't be sure this will happen in the game of corse because i'm not the Dev.
But I have read enough of certain types of comic's and read and seen enough verious types of books and films.
To hazarded enough of a guess that this is the most probably the way this is headed and therfore the most likly outcome.

So the way I see it calculated mistake NO! mistake very definatly I'd even go as far as seriously stupid uncalculated and beyond risky mistake.
And all because as you say "a moment of weakness. (Horny and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter) That is also the type of sex she really wanted."

But at the risk of over stating my case with a friend like her who needs enemys?.

Just saying

Reactions: m4pII and Alfius
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes